Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex (1357 Views)

“I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex by chriskosherbal(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2016
If you are a proud queen or a lady who has "a high-and-lifted-up" opinion of yourself, then do not bother to read this post. This part is only possible if you walk in humility.

There are several ways in which a woman can attract and excite her husband. It takes humility and determination to do any of these things. However, a wife who wants improvement in her sexual life will be prepared to do them.

(a). Dress scantily when you are alone at home with your husband or when both of you are in the bedroom.

(b). Walk around naked in the bedroom when your husband is there. This will draw his attention to you.

(c). Lie in bed completely naked with your thighs parted, to show your public hair and your buttocks.

(d). Lie in bed completely naked and cover a part of your body with a sheet.

(e). You could UnCloth completely and get onto the bed. While naked try walking on your knees towards your husband and ask him some questions.

(f). Try serving your husband food dress in a scanty top or short nightie. You could leave your blouse open it serve him with only a towel wrapped around you.

(g). When your husband is in the bathroom, you could go to the bathroom with only your underwear on and hold and hug him.

(h). Go behind your husband unexpectedly and grab his genitals gently and start handling them.

(i). You could lie on the bed and fall asleep naked. This sight will catch your husband's attention when he walks into the room.

(j). Sit in a chair reading a book with you blouse and bra off and spread your legs to show your pants.

(k). You could UnCloth and ask your husband to give you a massage. Tell him you have a slight discomfort in your breast, or back, or buttocks and ask him to massage them for a while.

(l). After having a bath, make up, do your hair and stand in front of the mirror naked when your husband is present in the room. Act as though you are just dressing up. He is sure to notice your prolonged unclothedness as you do your hair and other things.

(m). You could UnCloth completely and while your husband is watching TV, go and sit down close to him and put your head on his lap.

(n). Lie down naked on your face and spread out your legs so that he can see your buttocks and your vulva.

(o). After having your bath, sit on the bed naked and apply lotion to your body.

(p). Ask him to please help you shave your public hair as you cannot reach the hairs down below very easily.

(q). Have sex near a mirror so that you can see yourself as you make love.

GOOD LUCK
Re: Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex by olajonzin(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2016
All dis for me alone...take something
Re: Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex by chriskosherbal(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2016
olajonzin:
All dis for me alone...take something
take what?
Re: Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex by BayLord01(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2016
chriskosherbal:
take what?
take chocolate
Re: Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:38pm On May 25, 2016
Well spelt out. Also bring it on for "How to attract and revive a WIFE who is not interested in sex".
Re: Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex by Ajinoride(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Well spelt out. Also bring it on for "How to attract and revive a woman who is not interested in sex".

the IRONY of this write up : MOST MARRIED WOMEN DNT HAVE THE TIME TO READ STUFFS LIKE THIS. its the unmarried ones who do.
Re: Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex by Lovelynature(m): 3:50pm On May 25, 2016
Yet to see a man who is not interested in sexwink
Re: Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:06pm On May 25, 2016
Ajinoride:

the IRONY of this write up : MOST MARRIED WOMEN DNT HAVE THE TIME TO READ STUFFS LIKE THIS. its the unmarried ones who do.

The unmarried ones can practice what they read now when they marry. No knowlege is a waste.
Re: Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex by chriskosherbal(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2016
BayLord01:
take chocolate
really!! Thanks
Re: Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex by chriskosherbal(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Well spelt out. Also bring it on for "How to attract and revive a WIFE who is not interested in sex".
thanks, I will see to that
Re: Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex by chriskosherbal(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2016
Ajinoride:

well for the few ones that will read, they stand to save that marriage from collapse, if their husband is having an issue here.
Re: Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex by tee59(f): 4:35pm On May 25, 2016
Is it only whn u are unclad dat u can arouse ur husband? Dere are som other romatic moves u can do to make him want u more. Whether unclad or not, d man wey go do go do, and d one wey no wan do no go do.

1 Like

Re: Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex by Vinshu(f): 4:40pm On May 25, 2016
Being unclad isn't the only way. Dressing scantily can also do the job. But there are other ways outside body language.
Re: Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex by chriskosherbal(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

The unmarried ones can practice what they read now when they marry. No knowlege is a waste.
At least they can learn now the theory now and do the practical later when they are married.
Re: Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex by chriskosherbal(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2016
Vinshu:
Being unclad isn't the only way. Dressing scantily can also do the job. But there are other ways outside body language.
my friebd, first of all I didn't say being included in the only way and I remember I also mention dressing scantily, however, I never said all the "body languages" were exhausted, I only mentioned some, you can add my dear. And thanks for your contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Samuel Eto’o And Wife Honeymoon In Bora Bora / 5 Differences Between Real Love And Attachment / Guys Listen, This Is What Women Really Look For In A Man – No. 5 Is Very Importa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.