Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje (1535 Views)

Poll-ambode Leads As Nigerias Top Performing Governor / Nairaland Official Poll: Buhari Approval Rate (vote) / Nairaland Official POLL: GEJ Or GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by vanilson(m): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Dear Lagosians,now that the Presidential elections have been concluded .
Who would you vote for JIMI AGBAJE or AKIN AMBODE
Re: Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by mandarin: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Assessment of the two candidates and what Lagos stand to gain from them and their parties should dictate to Lagosians. Lets look at important things Lagos need and who can do them:
1. There are projects that need profound Federal support for accelerated completion like the Lekki deep seaport, the fast train, 4th mainland bridge, and Energy growth, the yellow BRT lane and oil refinery. I think these are sufficient enough to push Lagosians toward APC as Agbaje may not have the political clout to ensure sufficient Federal support for all of these.
2. Institutional Framework established by Fashola is one of the most admirable of his government.LASAA, LASTRA,LAMATA etc are sources of employment to thousands and have ensured greater efficiency in governance. I think Lagosians won't want to see these dismantled and go with Ambode. Agbaje's camp may be more interested in satisfying their supporters by over bloating
these institutions which will render them inefficient.
3. With shrinking government revenue in the country, I think there is the need for Lagos to elect a leader that knows the system quite well and can at least sustain the momentum more so that attention of the APC power bloc has shifted to Abuja, I believe this will give more room to the governor in Lagos. Ambode seem to have upper hand in this area,Agbaje is not used to public service.
4.Human Resources available around the APC Fashola machinery are lacking, to be honest, even though they can do better much better, I don't see such around Agbaje. To me Agbaje has not come out to demonstrate what he will do differently and how

Lagos is the commercial and intellectual capital of Nigeria and it can benefit from the central government may be for the first time. If the Igbo people vote in bloc as they did for GEJ it may still not ensure Agbaje's victory though will make strong mark but it will ultimately work against their economic interest in the long run and see a more pragmatic commitment to fusing their political will into the government to economic gains.
I think Lagosians should vote Ambode for those stated reasons

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by jamaicabakare(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Though am a Lagosian...but i won't be voting coz that wasn't wr i did my PVC......but if am to choose between them i will go for #Ambode.... To me Agbaje still lacks administrative skills

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
If the Igbo people vote in bloc as they did for GEJ it may still not ensure Agbaje's victory though will make strong mark but it will ultimately work against their economic interest in the long run and see a more pragmatic commitment to fusing their political will into the government to economic gains.
I think Lagosians should vote Ambode for those stated reasons

if you think only igbos will vote for Agbaje come April 11th,you are on a very lonmg thing.Just try and ask your fellow Yoruba folks in you live in lagos.Most of my Yoruba friends said they will vote for APC for presidency and switch to PDP for Governor

1 Like

Re: Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by meforyou1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jimi Agbaje will win governor of lagos state. Hurricane boot-out greater than mere change will occur in lagos on April 11

1 Like

Re: Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
I will vote for Jimi Agbaje.

2 Likes

Re: Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by kayowalemi(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
It's very glaring from the results of last Saturday election that Jimi Agbaje will win Lagos because the tally is very close and many people who voted Buhari at federal level will switch to Agbaje at state level. They just want Goodluck out and also want Tinubu and co out.

JK we know JK we trust!

4 Likes

Re: Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by ibedun: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Igbo bitterness will prevail again.

They will vote a sinking ship Agbaje - the damn emotional people dont understand politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by ibedun: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
ibedun:
Igbo bitterness will prevail again.

They will vote a sinking ship Agbaje - the damn emotional people dont understand politics.

Agbaje - Truly we dont know!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by Theofficialseun: 12:15am On Apr 02, 2015
Of course I have no choice but to cote for progress and am sure this man has the great Adminstrative skills to lead us well, he won't let us to fall inside well, so support our main man Akinwunmi Ambode....#Believe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by shewenzy: 12:49am On Apr 02, 2015
Progress is all we need, cheesy and a good working lagos, and someone as come to the rescue and that person I introduce to you is AKINNWUNMI AMBODE..to make lagos move forward, Vote Ambode as Governor of Lagos State and you will be happy you did.

#onelove
#Ambode2015 smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by thimothypaul: 1:19am On Apr 02, 2015
Am sure all the t sell there votes for a plate of beans, I know we all know the rules and we all want the best for our state "lagos state" ....all you need do is go out on the 11th of April, 2015 and vote for continuity, vote AKINWUNMI AMBODE as Governor of Lagos state, he owns lagos.

#Ambode2015

1 Like

Re: Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by thimothypaul: 1:20am On Apr 02, 2015
Am sure all lagosians won't sell there votes for a plate of beans, I know we all know the rules and we all want the best for our state "lagos state" ....all you need do is go out on the 11th of April, 2015 and vote for continuity, vote AKINWUNMI AMBODE as Governor of Lagos state, he owns lagos.

#Ambode2015

1 Like

Re: Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by OrigamiIII: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

if you think only igbos will vote for Agbaje come April 11th,you are on a very lonmg thing.Just try and ask your fellow Yoruba folks in you live in lagos.Most of my Yoruba friends said they will vote for APC for presidency and switch to PDP for Governor

CHUKWUDI44, no sane and decent yoruba man or woman would vote Jimi Agbaje who is backed by questionable fellows like Bode George and Obanikoro.
These are people that has never supported the SW interest. Should igbos pitch tent with agbaje and he loses it would be a double for the igbos in lagos and Nigeria. Traders in alaba, aspamda, odunade, ladipo and everywhere should start making public pronouncement of Ambode's endorsement for the governoship even if its for formality sake. In nigeria of today, its good wisdom to protect your business interest ahead of your tribal interest.

2 Likes

Re: Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by Adeg30: 5:48am On Apr 03, 2015
Jimi Agbaje for Lagos governor 2015!
Re: Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by akinladejo: 6:11am On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=mandarin post=32236174]Assessment of the two candidates and what Lagos stand to gain from them and their parties should dictate to Lagosians. Lets look at important things Lagos need and who can do them:
1. There are projects that need profound Federal support for accelerated completion like the Lekki deep seaport, the fast train, 4th mainland bridge, and Energy growth, the yellow BRT lane and oil refinery. I think these are sufficient enough to push Lagosians toward APC as Agbaje may not have the political clout to ensure sufficient Federal support for all of these.
2. Institutional Framework established by Fashola is one of the most admirable of his government.LASAA, LASTRA,LAMATA etc are sources of employment to thousands and have ensured greater efficiency in governance. I think Lagosians won't want to see these dismantled and go with Ambode. Agbaje's camp may be more interested in satisfying their supporters by over bloating
these institutions which will render them inefficient.
3. With shrinking government revenue in the country, I think there is the need for Lagos to elect a leader that knows the system quite well and can at least sustain the momentum more so that attention of the APC power bloc has shifted to Abuja, I believe this will give more room to the governor in Lagos. Ambode seem to have upper hand in this area,Agbaje is not used to public service.
4.Human Resources available around the APC Fashola machinery are lacking, to be honest, even though they can do better much better, I don't see such around Agbaje. To me Agbaje has not come out to demonstrate what he will do differently and how

Lagos is the commercial and intellectual capital of Nigeria and it can benefit from the central government may be for the first time. If the Igbo people vote in bloc as they did for GEJ it may still not ensure Agbaje's victory though will make strong mark but it will ultimately work against their economic interest in the long run and see a more pragmatic commitment to fusing their political will into the government to economic gains.
I think Lagosians should vote Ambode for those stated reasons[/quote

Lagosian shine ur eyes, these are ocular proofs for u to vote wisely and don't just waste ur vote as some did during presidency. Ambo is d man for d job jut vote for him!

1 Like

Re: Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 03, 2015
OrigamiIII:

CHUKWUDI44, no sane and decent yoruba man or woman would vote Jimi Agbaje who is backed by questionable fellows like Bode George and Obanikoro.
These are people that has never supported the SW interest. Should igbos pitch tent with agbaje and he loses it would be a double for the igbos in lagos and Nigeria. Traders in alaba, aspamda, odunade, ladipo and everywhere should start making public pronouncement of Ambode's endorsement for the governoship even if its for formality sake. In nigeria of today, its good wisdom to protect your business interest ahead of your tribal interest.
You cannot use threats to campaign for your candidate, saying traders in alaba ,ladipo etc should start making public endorsement of Ambode is infantile. These traders and anyone else would vote for candidates of their own choice
Re: Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by Freelancer00(m): 6:24am On Apr 03, 2015
So many people in Epe that voted for PDP won't be voting Agbaje as governor cos he's thier 'blood'. I heard them say it on election day. Most people that want to vote PDP are doing so out of spite. The Ibos think they're paying too much.tax, wait till Agbaje enters and quadruple ur tax payments all in the name of free Wi-Fi and all other bogus projects. Vote Wisely.
Re: Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by dridowu: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2015
chukwudi44:

how market ?
Re: Official Poll: Ambode Vs Agbaje by Gbawe: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2015
chukwudi44:

Pa Chukwudi44, the most discredited and most bitter 'agbaya' in Nairaland, how market? grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Earth Day Quiz: Which Animal Are You? Go To Google.com And Take The Test / I Bet You Have Never Heard Of This About Ooni Of Ife Kingdom / Photos; Governor El Rufai "Goes Back" To School, Visits Alma Mater In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.