Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Photo: Nigerian Prophets Who Predicted Jonathan’s Victory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Nigerian Prophets Who Predicted Jonathan’s Victory (1153 Views)

Compare 2016 Terrifying Prophecies From Mega Nigerian Prophets! Read! / Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Nigerian Prophets Who Predicted Jonathan’s Victory by danduchi(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2015
Meet the pastors who predicted President Goodluck
Jonathan’s victory in the just concluded election. Most of these self proclaimed prophets boasted to the media that God revealed to them in a vision that APC has no place inside Aso Rock. See excerpts from their prophetic predictions below:
(1) Prophet Joshua Iginla, the founder of Champions Royal
Assembly said God revealed to him that President Goodluck
Jonathan would win the elections but his prophesy didn’t
come to pass.
(2)Primate Ayodele, the founder of Inri Evangelical church
said: I don’t see the APC winning the presidential election. As it is, from what I see at the moment, PDP will win, amidst serious criticism.” Primate Ayodele’s prophecy also failed to materialise.
(3) Finally Johnson Suleiman aka Papa D Oracle said: “I
see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but troubles.”
The reverse happened, President Jonathan is going back to
Otuoke not coming back to Aso Rock. Prophet Sule missed the vision. I wish these men had played it safe. With all these false predictions, how can we really believe God showed it to them.
God is not an author of confusion.

Re: Photo: Nigerian Prophets Who Predicted Jonathan’s Victory by Chanchit: 11:28am On Apr 01, 2015
You no add guru marahaji, though that one no be prophet and those witches and wizards weh dupe am.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Prophets Who Predicted Jonathan’s Victory by godsamist: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2015
The pusue of fame and greed has rock the boat of most man of God...as we speak,most of them are enemies of God,the early they repent and seek God and reture to Him,the better,for judgment starts in the house of God!

(1) (Reply)

God/allah And Mosquitoes / ..... . / Who Made You My Lord ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.