Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Democracy Hero... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democracy Hero... (452 Views)

I Support June 12 As Democracy Day — Dino Melaye / The Victor Banjo Story - The True Biafran Hero / Another Fallen Hero(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Hero... by vansledge(m): 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
DEMOCRACY HERO

PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN IS MY AFRICAN DEMOCRACY HERO.

Your Excellency, on behalf of me, myself and I, I congratulate you for being one of the greatest political sportsman in the history of Nigeria.

Your gallantry, grace and magnanimity in defeat are exemplary and worthy of emulation. You put Nigeria before yourself. I am grateful.

That telephone call to GMB is historical. You might not know it but you have simply etched your name in the history book of great heroes of democracy. Not many people will do it without difficulties of the type that will inflame the polity.

Your Excellency, I salute your courage and selflessness. You are a true son of Nigeria. History will remember you and your generations for your greatness and sacrifices for the health of Nigeria.

I hope that Mo Ibrahim will now give you a most deserving leadership award. You have done well.

long live Nigeria!!!

God bless you.
WHAT DO YOU THINK grin grin wink cool cheesy
Re: Democracy Hero... by vansledge(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
we love u Mr President (putting 9ja 1st, that was awesome)

(1) (Reply)

South-south For Senate President / One Day, Everybody In Nigeria Will Have President Goodluck Jonathan / President Jonathan Holds Closed-door Meeting With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.