Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Developed Coutries Might Blacklist Orubebe! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Developed Coutries Might Blacklist Orubebe! (1492 Views)

Court Acquits Orubebe Over N1.97bn Contract Scam / On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Foreign Suppliers Blacklist Nigeria From Fuel Imports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Developed Coutries Might Blacklist Orubebe! by blushmg: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
With the performance Orubebe, a former Minister in the Federal Government of Nigeria put up yesterday, he might be denied entry into other countries, especially the developed ones.
I won't be surprised if as from now, his Visa is refused.

2 Likes

Re: Developed Coutries Might Blacklist Orubebe! by dunkem21(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Neo colonialism.

What happened to those who threatened to make the country ungovernable?

1 Like

Re: Developed Coutries Might Blacklist Orubebe! by theV0ice: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
dunkem21:
Neo colonialism.

What happened to those who threatened to make the country ungovernable?

That is Alhaji Lawal Kaita. A member PDP board of trustees and gej loyalist.

He too is a candidate for rejection if they wish to apply it

2 Likes

Re: Developed Coutries Might Blacklist Orubebe! by dunkem21(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
theV0ice:

That is Alhaji Lawal Kaita. A member PDP board of trustees and gej loyalist.

He too is a candidate for rejection if they wish to apply it

So, why has he not been blacklisted?

Let me not talk about dogs and baboon.

1 Like

Re: Developed Coutries Might Blacklist Orubebe! by theV0ice: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
dunkem21:

So, why has he not been blacklisted?

Let me not talk about dogs and baboon.

Maybe gej his friend begged for him.

Anyway they won't blacklist an elder that decided to display some irresponsibility before a global audience. Its not yet a criminal offence

1 Like

Re: Developed Coutries Might Blacklist Orubebe! by dunkem21(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
theV0ice:

Maybe gej his friend begged for him.

Anyway they won't blacklist an elder that decided to display some irresponsibility before a global audience. Its not yet a criminal offence

Ehm, dogs and baboon nko?

Sorry, our voices are gagged.

1 Like

Re: Developed Coutries Might Blacklist Orubebe! by theV0ice: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
dunkem21:

Ehm, dogs and baboon nko?

Sorry, our voices are gagged.

Just like you saying "it rained cats and dogs in my town" means I'll find cats and dogs lying on the street after the rainfall right?

Pls don't let's start lessons on idioms and proverbs wink

2 Likes

Re: Developed Coutries Might Blacklist Orubebe! by tpiadotcom: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
So he's not in the western world as we type?

1 Like

Re: Developed Coutries Might Blacklist Orubebe! by dunkem21(m): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
theV0ice:

Just like you saying "it rained cats and dogs in my town" means I'll find cats and dogs lying on the street after the rainfall right?

Pls don't let's start lessons on idioms and proverbs wink

Pls, let's start idiomatic expression and proverbs. They have embedded meanings.

It rained cats and dogs means that it rained heavily.

Dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood means ...?

1 Like

Re: Developed Coutries Might Blacklist Orubebe! by theV0ice: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
dunkem21:

Pls, let's start idiomatic expression and proverbs. They have embedded meanings.

If you can, repeat the idiom the way he said it. Let's dissect it
Re: Developed Coutries Might Blacklist Orubebe! by ba7man(m): 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
dunkem21:

......Dogs and baboons in the same ecological habitat will be soaked in blood rich in red and white blood corpuscles. cool
Re: Developed Coutries Might Blacklist Orubebe! by dunkem21(m): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
ba7man:
......Dogs and baboons in the same ecological habitat will be soaked in blood rich in red and white blood corpuscles. cool

grin
Re: Developed Coutries Might Blacklist Orubebe! by giantstrides(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
ba7man:

Lol, some people soak themselves , familly and animals in the blood of Jesus.
Re: Developed Coutries Might Blacklist Orubebe! by dunkem21(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
theV0ice:

If you can, repeat the idiom the way he said it. Let's dissect it

I can't now.

Maybe, when I have more time on hand.

Thanks so much.
Re: Developed Coutries Might Blacklist Orubebe! by theV0ice: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
dunkem21:

I can't now.

Maybe, when I have more time on hand.

Thanks so much.

Alright

Cheers
Re: Developed Coutries Might Blacklist Orubebe! by dunkem21(m): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
giantstrides:

Lol, some people soak themselves , familly and animals in the blood of Jesus.

grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Governoship Candidates Step Down For Ambode In Lagos. / Dangote Dumps Jonathan For Buhari's Men After The Victory Of The APC At The Poll / Magnitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.