Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari (57349 Views)

Adebola Irede Daniel & His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos / Adebola Irede Daniel Bags Distinction In UK (Photos) / One Of The Young Men Behind PMB Victory,Adebola Williams Poses Wit Okorocha(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by toprealman: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Sommyangel:
His number please
YOU ARE NUMBER 548000741, JOIN THE LINE.

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by masqot(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2015
Sommyangel:
His number please
Sommy Sommy! Sharp babe
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by OKEDI2012(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2015
msmon:

Go and sit down, Buhari was naturally generally acceptable. It has nothing to do with Deboshi. Every Nigerian deserves to be commended!

What's Your Opinion On The Conduct Of The 2015 General Election?
www.nairaland.com/2228880/whats-opinion-conduct-2015-general#32208601

Nigeria Set For New Political Era; What Are Your Expectations?
www.nairaland.com/2229068/nigeria-set-new-political-era

THANKS BRO. MOST OF US THE YOUTHS WERE VOCAL IN OUR CAMPAIGN FOR GMB ,WE SPEND TIME ONLINE AND PHYSICALLY CAMPAIGNING FOR GMB.
NOW DEY RE SAYING HE DELIVERED THE YOUTHS FOR BUHARI. LOL, WELL I GUESS HE IS BEING RECOGNIZED BECUS HE WAS PHYSICALLY ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIN.

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by ibrokola(m): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2015
jessiecah:
All these tribal and religious favoritism...it is well o
Bad Belle is your problem!

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 02, 2015
charix:
Instead of devicing means to put himself and peers in the position of power he is busy rubbing minds and creating avenues to put these old men back. He seems to not know these geriatrics were his age when they first seized power and've chosen not to let go. I do not see his work as praiseworthy in any way.

By the way, 29 is just one year away from 30 - I don't see the difference mentioning he's under 30 unless he's 25 or thereabout.

see hatred.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Themandator: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2015
All of them has just this man's first year to bask in the sunshine....the people that will run the government are having a ball,right now.
Those young northerners that ran PTF on his behalf.
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by cr7lomo: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2015
Sommyangel:
His number please

His number for what?? So he can fvck nd dump u .... Fish brain or is there anything more you can offer?? If not to fvck him. We know u are loose but u don't Hv to display it on a forum with ur pix displayed
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2015
adaweezy:
@Debolalagos nice twitter handle and the person behind it ....
Really worked for buharis victory unlike some "protection seeker"
Remains Lola Shoneyin
If you love his twitter handle,you'd love mine too..
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by laniyi07(m): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2015
bola williams...... government college lagos ex-boy 2003 set

ok na Godwin
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Badebim(f): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2015
Intelligent guy.Well done

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by oluwafexzy(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2015
Dats interesting
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by hurricaneindia(f): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2015
jessiecah:
Be careful o. Is amaechi a muslim or a northerner? Please use your head naaaa

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by misterh(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2015
I just admire his dress culture though. Throughout the campaign, I never saw him in English dress.

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Jamiualagidi: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2015
nice to know

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by ChristyG(f): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2015
cr7lomo:

You are wrong ..... Buhari won because the Hausas voted their brother and SW betrayed . Y dint his magic work in SS nd SE
will u shut phuck up jor,did we go into any agreement with u morons to vote for jona?NO!!! So stop barking around and shouting betrayal,we voted for our choice just like u ibos did.sw does not have not sheep mentality like u people that is why both jonathan and buhari had significant votes here.so leave us alone u sore and bitter losers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Texcoco(m): 8:00am On Apr 02, 2015
shidof:
#Ichidodo, changing of moniker doesn't change ur miserable life, it's either u face d reality now or continue living in ur fantasy. U need more dan jst a deliverance, deluded soul.
Are you now happy we gave you a 'like'?...
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by contactmorak: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2015
obailala:
Under 30?... Now I feel bad about myself cos I would be 30 in a year. embarassed
bro don't feel bad. Our stories are not the same in life. Everything na time keep hustling, one day u will surely achieve ur dream

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by shidof(m): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
Are you now happy we gave you a 'like'?...
I wud be more api nt to ve a lyk at ol rather than having frm a confused personality lik u.

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2015
phellycia2013:
Fair enough......
Meanwhile, Lagos, Fashola nd dis man here shld jx STOP disturbing us coz Lagos did nt pull dt much vote 4 d President elect meaning it is nt as much strong force as we all tot, I think wat happened with dis election is dt Nigerians r fed up n dey actually wanted 2 send a msg 2 politicians nd dey did, so dnt tie it down 2 dis man here, coz considering d result analysis of Lagos, not much home work was done + Lag is APC's hometown!!
Jx my opinion!!!
Agree but it was mostly as a result of Jonathan dollars in lagos.
Even in my area, PDP was sharing recharge cards, 1k notes, and lots of freebie before election. The calculation is to have good numbers of voters in lagos and win south West and North central which would have taken the country to election rerun. But it failed. Lagos has always being a battle ground.

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by yahmohy27: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2015
(m): 6:23am Instead of devicing means to put himself and peers
in the position of power he is busy rubbing minds
and creating avenues to put these old men back. He
seems to not know these geriatrics were his age
when they first seized power and've chosen not to
let go. I do not see his work as praiseworthy in any way.
By the way, 29 is just one year away from 30 - I
don't see the difference mentioning he's under 30
unless he's 25 or thereabout. (Quote) (Report) 13 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share) R

Jealousy ,let him only God CAN tel what would become of everyone future ,,his destiny is there already ...

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Texcoco(m): 8:08am On Apr 02, 2015
shidof:
I wud be more api nt to ve a lyk at ol rather than having frm a confused personality lik u.
Too bad,we keep likin your comments till you stop spammin our mention...oya chop another like ^^^..
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by shidof(m): 8:13am On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
Too bad,we keep likin your comments till you stop spammin our mention...oya chop another like ^^^..
dn't ve tym 4 u now, still in celebration mood .listening to Olamide Badoo-Lambebe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by golddeejay(m): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2015
cr7lomo:

His number for what?? So he can fvck nd dump u .... Fish brain or is there anything more you can offer?? If not to fvck him. We know u are loose but u don't Hv to display it on a forum with ur pix displayed
calm down...the chick fit dey joke na
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by bayulll01(m): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2015
Sommyangel:
His number please

Smart gurl lol
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Texcoco(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2015
shidof:
dn't ve tym 4 u now, still in celebration mood .listening to Olamide Badoo-Lambebe
Ofcourse...that is how Southwest youths add value to their lives " listening to vernacular hip pop". Cheers
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2015
eluquenson:
Young and vibrant, we ve got a lot of talented and gifted young lads in the west grin
West side when we ride
Come equipped with game, They claimed to be players But we fu*cked them up!!! grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by tijjanioyan: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2015
Sommyangel:
His number please
070645............?
Oya fil in d gap
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2015
jessiecah:

oh! favortism? He is an expert and a GMB supporter..... No favortism in that.... And if you talk about favortism, what will we yorubas have said in GEJs administration where no yoruba was ranked in the top 10 leadership ranks i.e vp, senate president, police chief, attorney general of the federation..... No yoruba complained.... Stop playing the victim everytime...... Like i said the guy is a media expert.

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by Tval(m): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2015
jessiecah:

I was always thinking all women were intelligent, but you an exception.
Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by boluyongp(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2015
There's no need to be hating, you just wish you could be in his position. Yes, 29 years is under 30 last time I checked.
Good job Debola, as a youth, I am proud of you, some are envious of you but you've rather inspired me. You were doing your thing, you didn't wait for govt to feed you like many of your haters are waiting for right now, you proved yourself and they called you up, you deserve it. More wisdom and grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari by LockDown69(m): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2015
Abeg make una calm down, the guy is good @ what he does. Like it or not, he's here to stay. No beef grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy / Tinubu’s Victory: AIT Broadcaster Ijeoma Osamor Testifies For Peter Obi / Voice For Change: Zack Orji, Mr. Ibu, Chiege Alisigwe Visit Femi Adesina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.