Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

How To Start A Fashion Blog. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Start A Fashion Blog. (7631 Views)

Do You Love Fashion? Why Dont You Have A Fashion Blog Here / Latest Bridals Fashion Blog / How To Set Up A Fashion Blog & Showcase Your Talent To The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
don't really know. it doesn't even show when I open it. it just shows windows loading and then it trips off.

Ok. Seems software related. There s hope. Now, when you say it shows, "Windows loading", is it at the stage where the Microsoft logo shows itself waving? And is it XP, Vista or Windows 7?
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 05, 2015
TheWisest:

Ok. Seems software related. There s hope. Now, when you say it shows, "Windows loading", is it at the stage where the Microsoft logo shows itself waving? And is it XP, Vista or Windows 7?
windows. Del. yes its dat stage.
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
windows. Del. yes its dat stage.

Now pls, if you re close to the laptop, on it and keep pressing F8 till a list comes up. Are you there?
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2015
TheWisest:

Now pls, if you re close to the laptop, on it and keep pressing F8 till a list comes up. Are you there?
no light, and did I tell u dat my battery is also faulty? its faulty, can't open on its own wifout light.
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
no light, and did I tell u dat my battery is also faulty? its faulty, can't open on its own wifout light.
You've got mail.

Btw...You might have to replace the hard disc and also try get a new battery.
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Universal NEPA... I trust dem. Just hit me up when there's light. Later.
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2015
And biko you dont need to get a new hard disk. The Windows startup files just got corrupt and we need to replace them. Buzz when there s light.
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2015
Brandnew2:
You've got mail.

Btw...You might have to replace the hard disc and also try get a new battery.
that's money. and I dnt av money to repair it for nw.
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by ilovecritics(m): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:

This is the part where I come in.. How much? grin
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2015
ilovecritics:

This is the part where I come in.. How much? grin
at least 30k undecided
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by ilovecritics(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
at least 30k undecided

How soon u need it? Will it be late by Wednesday? grin
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2015
TheWisest:
And biko you dont need to get a new hard disk. The Windows startup files just got corrupt and we need to replace them. Buzz when there s light.
alryt
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
So what other devices do you have? Cuz you need constant internet access.
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2015
ilovecritics:

How soon u need it? Will it be late by Wednesday? grin
lols yeah. I need it today, like now!
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2015
Brandnew2:

So what other devices do you have? Cuz you need constant internet access.
an android, buh the wisest told me its difficult using android, and I've tried blogger, it didn't work.
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
an android, buh the wisest told me its difficult using android, and I've tried blogger, it didn't work.

Just download the Blogger App from Google play store. That one should work.
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2015
Brandnew2:

Just download the Blogger App from Google play store. That one should work.
ummm owkay. thanks.
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
ummm owkay. thanks.
let me know if it works. Meanwhile 30k will get you a very nice Mini Laptop as replacement.
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2015
Brandnew2:
let me know if it works. Meanwhile 30k will get you a very nice Mini Laptop as replacement.
lol yeah I guess.
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by ilovecritics(m): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lols yeah. I need it today, like now!

What we gonn' do? angry
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2015
Brandnew2:
omg!!! ur a sweetheart! it worked! grin
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
omg!!! ur a sweetheart! it worked! grin
Wait until you taste my lips. grin
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2015
Brandnew2:
Wait until you taste my lips. grin
lols
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lols
You can also download that of Wordpress. cheesy
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2015
Brandnew2:
I wish I could. exhausted my data. thanks tho
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
Brandnew2:
hii, pls can I sign up for AdSense even tho I dnt own the blog domain?
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hii, pls can I sign up for AdSense even tho I dnt own the blog domain?
Adsense no longer register blogs without a domain. Besides you need more quality content before signing up so you don't get denied.
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by justmuhd(m): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
A fashion blog is a really nice way..straight to the point.there are certain things you will need for a fashion blog..which are:
1.An idea-you need to have an idea of what you want to blog about..is it shoes,bags,watches,ankara,hottest trends..etc
2.A domain name-that's the site people will recognize your blog by..for example,hotdresses.com is a domain name.
3.A hosting plan with a web host-most web hosts offer blogging apps..i recommend wordpress.
4.content-this is the heart of every blog..his is what makes a blog..your content can make or break your blog..
5.finally,hardwork-you need to give time,energy and determination in order to succeed in blogging.

hope you find this helpful.
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 07, 2015
Brandnew2:
Adsense no longer register blogs without a domain. Besides you need more quality content before signing up so you don't get denied.

Brandnew, Angelina no dey gree. Making money is sweet but you gats focus on HIGH QUALITY CONTENT first. That s the only way, I repeat only way to succeed at blogging. Rearrange your priorities babe. Blogging isnt trading. It s a content creation and marketing business. How can somebody be interested in your blog when it s content doesnt match up to the quality of a gazillion of your competitors out there? I respect you a lot for taking the entrepreneurial route. That s why you should do it right. A blog is an asset and you have to take time to build it.
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2015
Angelina is it true?

Anyways there are ways you can make money with your blog and Adsense is only one of them.
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by MsBella: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Thanks to the OP for this thread as well as the contributors. I am also making plans towards building my own blog. I have done alot of research, particularly on webhost companies.

I intend using Wordpress and siteground. Alot of people would recommend Bluehost but the recent reviews on security and inefficient customer care is not encouraging.

Well, I am here to learn. Few questions I have to ask:

1. Should I start with a registered domain name or just start and register later?
2. Why do some blogs have issues with optimizing viewing options for mobile users? That is when you use yoir phone, the blog appears as desktop version.
3. Other than adsense, affiliates etc, what other way can a blog be monetized?
Re: How To Start A Fashion Blog. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Its nice too blog but not only base on fashion... You need to base on other things... Am using wordpress platform for blogging cause its easy and also too understand... Try and check out my blog @ www.glamourscenes.tk

so if you need a hand am here too help you dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys And Makeups: Why Do Most Men Prefer Women Without Make-Up? / Tiatio Serum Reviews!!! / Are you looking for Mac make up products in Nigeria ? New Online Store Launching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.