Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) (30497 Views)

Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP / Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Meet The People Who Jogged From Owerri To Orlu To Celebrate Rochas' Victory.pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by Splashme: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
[size=14pt]They are paid by Amaechi[/size]

1 Like

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by meforyou1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Very funny. Buhari got less than 2% of rivers votes. All National Assembly members in rivers won by PDP. Same will happen on April 11. Woke will rule rivers. And the house of assembly will be 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Olkk
Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by Acekidc4(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Na so e suppose be Na??
Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wike can never win.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by MKO4ever(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Interesting
Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by BlackGirlsCode: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
LOL Igbos are truly the biggest losers in this election.

C'mon, you're one of the largest ethnic groups.....but you politicize like a minority.

And they made me believe that Rivers is as backwards as the SE region. *going back to do my research*. Chai, GEJ really rigged this election.

7 Likes

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by HATERMAN(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
God punish devil...all of us qo reqret..Amaechi must pay for dix..him and hiz next qeneration
Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by kestolove95(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Amechi the emperor of south-south

4 Likes

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by hardywaltz(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
HATERMAN:
God punish devil...all of us qo reqret..Amaechi must pay for dix..him and hiz next qeneration

Ur moniker says it all
U are full of hatred...

1 Like

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by BlackGirlsCode: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Mumu people. At the end of the day, the APC will not win a single electoral position in Rivers State. Even houseboy dem no go see.

Rivers state is not a place for abokii sellouts.

I'll come back to this comment on April 13th.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by hardywaltz(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
LOL Igbos are truly the biggest losers in this election.

C'mon, you're one of the largest ethnic groups.....but you politicize like a minority.

And they made me believe that Rivers is as backwards as the SE region. *going back to do my research*. Chai, GEJ really rigged this election.
Shut ur trap and leave the Igbos out of this...
Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
See NTA mic in the second picture; they nearly killed our democracy with their partisanship.

1 Like

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by icebebe(f): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Now I wonder were dt 1.4m votes came frm

3 Likes

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by ogazi007(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
We shall wait for them to declear 1.5M votes.Rotimi just warned them on NTA now that all the 38 people they killed,police and army were aiding them to pack all the result sheets will never happen again now that a new government at the central will be on board by may 29.PDP should allow people's vote to reflect and if at the end of the day they win the election the Apc will accept the result and congratulation them!

2 Likes

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by Intendy: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt]Where is that useless robot with the following monikers:

Opiaoku

Chukwudi44

Ozoigbondu

He is fond of typing :

Buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Amaechi is an errand boy

I hope you never commit suicide

[/size]
they have been shamed cause their stupidity knows no bound.
Clueless as their clueless President

4 Likes

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Intendy:

they have been shamed cause their stupidity knows no bound.
Clueless as their clueless President

That particular guy is so annoying. He is the biggest nuisance on NL. All he knows is GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by prettyjo(f): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
lubbish.
where they not the ones that gave PDP 1.4million votes.
mstchewwww
Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by TrishaP(f): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
CR77:
Celebrate not fight

APC no go win 4 governor elections 4 rivers state.. tongue
Don't be too sure, the people know better now, except the apc candidate (dakuku) is weak. As long as ameachi is behind him then expect the positive.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by ekemini84(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lol! Clown ameachi pitching tent with those treacherous Yoruba mitches

.soon he would get what's coming then he wld know why the great ojukwu avoided em like plague.
Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by BlackGirlsCode: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
hardywaltz:

Shut ur trap and leave the Igbos out of this...

I'm sorry, are you Igbo?

[img]http://media./media/4WGr6Jnd7TBte/giphy.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by tivereegega(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
hardywaltz:
more and more
men dy hustle
Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by BlackGirlsCode: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
ekemini84:
Lol! Clown ameachi pitching tent with those treacherous Yoruba mitches

.soon he would get what's coming then he wld know why the great ojukwu avoided em like plague.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2265319_0a318ba9a2ba0812dceca452aad39994l_jpeg40c589a5e2601c169b467ede041a679c

5 Likes

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by temidayo15: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
hardywaltz:
more pictures

Celebration galore. Now let wait and see how April 11 will be.

1 Like

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by Ayus34(m): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Mumu people. At the end of the day, the APC will not win a single electoral position in Rivers State. Even houseboy dem no go see.

Rivers state is not a place for abokii sellouts.
anything u like,u can to with ur region,that's ur headache....no one cares,if u like elect assassins,hirekiller,rogues that's ur palava the rest of the country are ready for development. ...u can wait till 2080,but mark my word amaechi has nothing to loose,nor even now his party is at the center. ...to hell with u and what u decide to do with ur region. ... it's a free world!

4 Likes

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by suwailad(f): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
wike will lose woefully. patience jonathan will surely need a houseboy or otuoke chief of staff, and wike will fit in perfectly.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

Opiaoku

Chukwudi44

Ozoigbondu

He is fond of typing :

Buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Amaechi is an errand boy
Gej till 2019 grin

[/size]
haba ma na, why you kwome the insult are president elect.

kai, da ki ci na jaki. angry
Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by seeker121(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
I pray to God to destroy and demolish all the spirit of starting well but ending in a distratrous way like barcanista that has joined the winning team but was misled by some pple or probably lack the courage of "fight to finish.Just don't knw how the guy will be feeling now cos his mind will be like "had i known" i should have stayed with the winning team.Anyhow get well soon bro and learn how to be determine and steadfast in ur doing like my man AMAECHI.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by 3kay945(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

Opiaoku

Chukwudi44

Ozoigbondu

He is fond of typing :

Buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Amaechi is an errand boy
Gej till 2019 grin

[/size]

Chill, they're with you here but just with different username. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chai,can't believe APC could cause such upset and inflinct this unrecoverable injury on the so called bigest party in Africa...Wike get ready...

1 Like

Re: Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Omo c as everybody no fine..chai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom / Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) / Buhari: What I Told Governor Makinde When He Visited Over Farmer-Herder Clashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.