Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,981 members, 7,825,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

My Open Letter/poem To President Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Open Letter/poem To President Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan (551 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / JEGA = Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe / Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Open Letter/poem To President Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan by koife(m): 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
I write this from the bottom of my heart and since I don't have a direct way of reaching you and surely can't afford to buy space in the national dailies, I am now forced to bring it here and hope it somehow gets to you.

Listen to the sublime chimes of true democrat echoing in space....as he passes like a shooting star.
In the constellation of lights and colors, you created an aurora!
You came rather quietly and with your humble and subtle approach to issues you made an avalanche of impact and left a legacy of integrity.
Like a beloved king you reigned with a heart of a shepherd, you listened advised and corrected all with love, irrespective of tribe, religion and political inclination.
How sad it is to know that your good days are only now numbered in a matter of weeks.....oh my king, how true the saying that good things don't come easy and sadly they DON'T LAST. My only consolation is that when I turn around I can see your legacies and it continuously gladdens me that you made a mark that affected the life of many nigerians and carved your name in GOLD and QUART. Sir at this point I dare to say that you're the REAL WINNER because like john the baptist....you came to set the path straight and this has herald with it a new dawn in our democracy. Indeed you served us meritoriously with all of you. ..and I use this opportunity to use ALL OF THE ABILITY IN ME to say a BIG THANK YOU for the GIS money that helped during my THESIS. Though to date I have never met you, but you touched me like a brother and gave me an opportunity to learn and increase my capacity. You are 100% my heroe and we young nigerians will never forget the fact that in your short stay you laid a foundation with great policies that assure us all a better tomorrow.
May God almighty repay you with BOUNTIES of HARVEST....AMEN
Signed
Efiok Joseph Akpan-2015

Drop your own letter and let's all show him that we appreciate what he did!

1 Like

Re: My Open Letter/poem To President Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan by Redoil: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
All thanks to gej the hero of our time who in all honesty and humilty chose not to rig the election as it was been done by OBJ and tinubu so that nigeria will not divide. Yet the gworo chewing master and their perpetual slaves still voted him out.
Re: My Open Letter/poem To President Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan by koife(m): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Redoil:
All thanks to gej the hero of our time who in all honesty and humilty chose not to rig the election as it was been done by OBJ and tinubu so that nigeria will not divide. Yet the gworo chewing master and their perpetual slaves still voted him out.
I appreciate your message...no hate....time will tell....

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? / Presidency Orders Probe Into Leakage Of Jonathan’s Phone Chat With Buhari / The Power Of Spoken Words (politicians Take Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.