Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. (13352 Views)

Buhari Starts 2-Day Visit In Edo / Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) / Appointment Of Bakare: Buhari Starts Presidency With A Lie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Beamborla(f): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
dedollarman:

Well honestly i admire ur level of understanding if the Yeruba did this for interest of this country and truely believe buhari and osibanjo will take this country to next level unlike Gej so be it
But if it is for tribals gain and as a reward for VP slot honestly they should understand what go,s around turns around .
Now that's the spirit cheesy
Thanchuu for not minding all my typos. Just noticed them myself.

I'm sure GMB was not voted cos of Osinbanjo. At least to a large extent cos I would be wrong if I insist sentiment was not involved at all.

Let's only pray and work together for a better Nigeria. If only a good number of the SE and SS would open their mind to the fact that not every move made that did not favour them is a deliberate attempt to hurt them.
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by dedollarman(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Beamborla:

Now that's the spirit cheesy
Thanchuu for not minding all my typos. Just noticed them myself.

I'm sure GMB was not voted cos of Osinbanjo. At least to a large extent cos I would be wrong if I insist sentiment was not involved at all.

Let's only pray and work together for a better Nigeria. If only a good number of the SE and SS would open their mind to the fact that not every move made that did not favour them is a deliberate attempt to hurt them.
Ok seconded one nigeria
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by terridabull(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tribalism! Na wa ooooo,maybe nigeria should spilt then we know if we can survive.
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Roum(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Out of Nigeria's 54 years of independence, the
north has held power for more than 39yrs. What
have they done? What makes them think that
they are better than us from d south? What
makes them think that it is their birth right to rule
us? More than 1000 Nigerians were killed
because of d political ambition of Gen Buhari in
2011. Today he has become d peoples general. If
he had not won, innocent Nigerians would have
been killed. You all ask for change now u have it.
Use it to buy food stuffs, use it to pay ur school
fees,use change to create jobs, use change to
build refineries. I wish that one day,u will all have
d courage to take responsibility of d choices u
have made. Lets leave it here,one day,i will
explain.

1 Like

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by fritiyo: 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
As an ijaw son all i can say now is let wait n see how things unfold in the future.
If we want begin to talk about Nigeria politics, we will probably break our heads here on NL.
For me, i dnot hate d Sw they only play their ball game to favor their son of which any region can do to favour theirs.
my announce go to Gej for so much trusting the north for which he could not get any good result rather than hate from them.

I know whatever hate i shown to the north will not pass through the eyes of the needle so i look forward to a time when they be matured to leave with others as real human beings.

And for my SE friend u are always sure of our support anytime u ask of it.
Let move forward as the PDP always say.
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Beamborla(f): 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
dedollarman:

Ok seconded one nigeria
cheesy kiss

Night!
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by leke12(m): 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
U guys are just guru for business and "anything dat can bring money" but in politics u are below average. Every other zones(NC,NE,NW,SW) in Nigeria played their cards well,both zones produce at least 1 senator and rep in both APC and PDP knowing fully well that anything can happen. Each zones have gud representations except SE and SS, u guys shud not blame anyone for ur woes.

1 Like

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Ayobamms: 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Normality:

When we are through with zoological republic full of foolish monkeys and baboons, you will regret ever trying to prevent s'reign of Biafraland

ALL HAIL BIAFRA!

Though you've been a citizen of the bolded part all this while...
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by cjrane: 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
[size=16pt]People should learn.
Yoruba conspired with northerners against a Niger Deltan and fellow southerner.

Tomorrow you will hear them shout "southern solidarity" when the southerner they referring to is YORUBA.
[/size]
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by x2lambo(m): 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
SW are not hungry for power we just want a true leader when we vote for GEJ at first what do we get in return ? He call us rascals meanwhile PDP is not a SE party PDP is still Hausa people party you can't get the Hausas out of PDP
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by raumdeuter: 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
cjrane:
[size=16pt]People should learn.
Yoruba conspired with northerners against a Niger Deltan and fellow southerner.

Tomorrow you will hear them shout "southern solidarity" when the southerner they referring to is YORUBA.
[/size]

Where was this Southern solidarity when ibo supported Hausa over Awolowo in 1960 and 1979

Or when they supported Tofa over Abiola in 1993

2 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Tholuwaniey(m): 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Etetejake:

If u av used the brain u got from your parents effort to train u in school, u would av found out that am not being what u said I am. I merely ask for ibid to be left alone. I surportsed buhari at the beginning and now that he won u ar trying to push me aside by referring to the whole ibid. am I not part of it? But I was among those that voted for apc. is that not risk enough to proove the need of change? yes we won, but don't talk about my place like that and tell me I am being tribalistic or I will accept the saying that u guys ar betrayers bkx that is what u r doing here now. Don't tell me I voted to be jilted.

Your English and grammatical blunders has summed up all that needs to be known about you... Where did you school??. I know its one of those spurious and substandard nursery school your bereft statesman left you guys.... Adult education is not late bro... Loool
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Menace2Society(m): 1:04am On Apr 02, 2015
Ibos again grin

1 Like

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by whitecat1: 1:04am On Apr 02, 2015
Why didn't you jump in the lagoon if you are this frustrated? You born liars are not going to re-write what just happened yesterday. Look at your hairy self in the mirror and see if you are not from a family of monkeys. Foolish momeffing cannibal! Go and take your medication, eranko!
Normality:

animal from Zoological republic, monkeys and baboons are typically wicked and choose to hear and say what they like.

ur people put pressure of Jonah to sack her, becus she didn't pass through ur oluwole forging institute, so that you people can have contract of the arrival wing of MM airport, and guess what, typically cunning and wicked animal from Zoological republic burnt it down today so no one will know u guys squandered the money for that project.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/jonathan-sacks-stella-oduah/

1 Like

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by focus7: 1:20am On Apr 02, 2015
Op, you know nothing about the Yoruba race. Go check the history of Nigeria politics, the Yorubas has always learn to stand alone and pursue their conviction even when the whole nation refuse to share idea with them.
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Scatterboss(m): 2:25am On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
The greater loss will belong to the SW in the time to come...mark it here.

Ichidodo, the greater loss will be for you, your family and generations.

1 Like

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by abduljabbar4(m): 3:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Buhari will help the Yorubas to campaign in the north. Its not about tribe. People just love GMB and will support who he tells them to support

1 Like

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by abduljabbar4(m): 4:09am On Apr 02, 2015
unstableaswater:

That does not matter now, just as long as we know where we stand, so u dont get delusional that u did ever win a vote in the south east and South South, if u are up against a Northerener.

Our vote will belong to the North.
We the northeners don't need your votes. You showed us total rejection in your states and we still won. Compare the percentage of what we got in your region to what gej got in our region. Didn't the Yorubas support you in 2011?

1 Like

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by abduljabbar4(m): 4:34am On Apr 02, 2015
dedollarman:
Yeruba people are back stabbers and betrayer's
the southeast and south south join force with them during obasanjo despite the hardship , corruption and marginalisation we face during his government
we stood with them even voted him to complete his 8 years
Was obasanjo administration better than Gej administration
Was 39 years northern leadership better than Gej administration

Northerner's needed the power back for many reason which include their oil lincence renewer , population census coming up 2016 which they have been using to marginalise other region
The northerners knows the south east can never betray south south that is why they promise the Yoruba's the slot of vice President just because of VP slot the Yoruba's betray the south and the easterners forgotten we stood with them even to cast our vote 4 Obasanjo against OJUKWU of APGA in 2003
Was gej more corruption than obasanjo
If Gej was a Yeruba man With all this achievement would they vote him out to favour hausa or other tribes

If Gej was Hausa man with this achievement would the northeners vote him out to favour southners

The truth remains Yoruba's are betrayers They think we are fools to label Gej administration corrupt as the reason for their coalition with the north against the south and Easterners gaining the V P slot as reward
They should understand that WHAT GO'S ARROUND TURNS. ARROUND ..... TOMORROW. NOT. TO. FAR
What is good about GEjs administration?
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by M4gunners: 4:50am On Apr 02, 2015
As facts as am concern, anytime any day Fayose come out to contest anything in this nation i will vote for him.He is really a Man not like some betrayals.He delivered his state to GEJ even if GEJ later lost the election.
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by mensdept: 5:01am On Apr 02, 2015
leke12:
U guys are just guru for business and "anything dat can bring money" but in politics u are below average. Every other zones(NC,NE,NW,SW) in Nigeria played their cards well,both zones produce at least 1 senator and rep in both APC and PDP knowing fully well that anything can happen. Each zones have gud representations except SE and SS, u guys shud not blame anyone for ur woes.

Has this taken Nigeria pass common UAE that today our boys are spending their 2 month salary in clubs and vacation?

Has this brought steady light since 1966 that Gowon and his homeboys plunged Nigeria into an enslaved state to Britain?

I guess it doesn't matter because our people don't have liver, and so as it be, our cross-carpeting politicians that today they are in PDP, then ANPP, then AD, then APGA, then PPA, then APC, and all nonsense
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Etetejake(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tholuwaniey:

Your English and grammatical blunders has summed up all that needs to be known about you... Where did you school??. I know its one of those spurious and substandard nursery school your bereft statesman left you guys.... Adult education is not late bro... Loool

How far has your English taken u? To paradise? Don't derail from the bone of contention. Even with the little I know u can never beat me anywhere.
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by dedollarman(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
My people lets give[sub][/sub] the new President elect our support hoping he will carry all Nigerians along in respective of religion and tribal sentiment
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
zenith4biz:

My brother I have received a command to bless you because of your username.

Every spirit of instability in your life disappear by fire in Jesus name.

Brother CHANGE your moniker don't place curse on yourself I have told you, he that hath hear.........

Shallom
Why are Christians as annoying and foolish as this?
Not every fool is as superstitious as you bastards. Wha da fuq
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Olaolufred(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
obakovich:
When the agenda of the fulanis starts, the APC will look for allies but it will be too late. The North will throw Tinubu and APC under the bus then an alliance between the PDP and CPC will emerge mark my words.

[size=14pt] YOU SHALL NOT MOURN IN JESUS NAME.
QUIT THIS REHEARSAL, IT WILL ROB YOU OF JOY AND BETTER FUTURE.
QUIT BITTERNESS AND HATRED.
GOD BLESS YOU.[/size]
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Ultimategeneral: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2016
obakovich:
When the agenda of the fulanis starts, the APC will look for allies but it will be too late. The North will throw Tinubu and APC under the bus then an alliance between the PDP and CPC will emerge mark my words.
My brother what u said is coming to pass now o! I think u should reverse it ni o

4 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by chiefobdk(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
Gbawe:

What is this mass madness afflicting you supporters of the PDP from the SE and SS? Why full of so much hate and a desire to see things from an ethnocentric/clannish/prejudiced perspective alone? This is the sort of mindless hatred that attracted many of you to the GEJ Presidency and ultimately led to the PDP becoming a divisive Party whose conduct put off decent ordinary Nigerians. The way Dokubo, Clark and many ethnic jingoist talked hatefully for years is what got the GEJ Presidency where it is today. You guys have not learnt any useful lessons at all from Buharis win and what made him popular and, inversely, made GEJ unpopular.

Nigerians have spoken and chosen their President. Instead of you to wish them well and join the efforts to create a great Nigeria, you and other irredeemably bitter elements are busy predicting ethnic strife and misery for Nigeria. Instead of only being able to conceive hateful doom and gloom outlook for Nigeria why not think of an alternative where Fashola is working with EL Rufai, Utomi et al to move Nigeria forward to the benefit and glory of us all? We know some of you are programmed to hate Nigeria and wish her ill-fortune from birth but this is ridiculous. Many of us were in the opposition in 2011 when GEJ won. We wished him well and hoped he delivered. It is disgusting you guys cannot be the same and must wish woe on the APC in line with the sore, hateful and bitter losers you are. As if the need for Nigeria to make progress , at this very difficult time, is about Tinubu and the APC "regretting" their choice. Some of you simply need to find genuine happiness in your lives instead of going around with all this hate that even sees you wishing misfortune on virtually everything and everyone.

long trash

2 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by ShootToKill: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Prophetic thread. Internet NEVER forgets. grin

4 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by justineu(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Its happening already..Op you saw the future

4 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ultimategeneral:

My brother what u said is coming to pass now o! I think u should reverse it ni o

Mehn

1 Like

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by timsTNA: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
TB JOSHUA needs to come an learn work from this OP

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 Budget: Reps Query Illegal N222b On Subsidy / 40,998 Voters To Decide Adamawa Next Governor Today / Yahoo Politicians: Timi Frank Urges FBI, EFCC, ICPC To Go After Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.