Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. (13348 Views)

Buhari Starts 2-Day Visit In Edo / Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) / Appointment Of Bakare: Buhari Starts Presidency With A Lie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2016
NormalCodes:

Mehn
thnks
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2016
ShootToKill:
Prophetic thread. Internet NEVER forgets. grin
na si

1 Like

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2016
2019 Will be a tricky one, GEJ will have a role to play. Russia and China will sell d idea to Trump that GEJ should contest again that he.is a minority and was edged out with the help of obama and hillary. Gej will consider but will not.contest, atiku will beg GEJ to anoint him like he did Gej so will Gej do to him. If d North will Produce watch out for d Gombe Governor, V.P will be btw Okonjo,Wike,Obi and i see REMI TINUBU becoming the First Senate President of NIGERIA.
MARK my words

2 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by JimiOgunlola: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2016
APCHaram:

Which useless middle belt?

An ilorin yoruba will still vote buhari

Same for your Ebiras and Muslim igalas

The Christian groups in the MB will be de franchised and your typical Tivi man irrespective of if a fulani rapes his mother, wife and daughter on the eve of elections will still vote buhari

@bolded

shuo Kyase, na true? grin
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by owobokiri(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
And it came to pass.... We warned them..

4 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by basilo101: 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
They were warned, now its happening

6 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Ultimategeneral: 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=onatisi post=52002584]
Buhari wont contest again,that is 50% guarantee,don't be surprised if apc gives atiku the ticket,then all the noise about mega party will die down. The north wants to retain power for 12,years or more ,if buhari spends 8 years ,that wont work for them,he will most likely pick another northerner that will spend another 8 yrs. The truth is ,it is too early now to predict the political game of 2019.
I think ur prediction is coming to pass. Buhari is probably paralyzed or dead! So has 30% chance of ever contesting. Bt pls what say u abt.the agitation of Biafra? Do u see it ever coming to pass? Pls would like to hear from u
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by onatisi(m): 3:28am On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=Ultimategeneral post=53367019][/quote]
Ppl don't forget things .i myself have forgotten I even made this post.
The agitation for biafra will die down immediately a new person is elected. It is something that cannot happen now
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 03, 2017
owobokiri:
Iyoooo, dem don dey find alliance. Now dem want to look for support. I c d S.S joining forces to remove osibanjo

3 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=Ultimategeneral post=53367019][/quote]
Biafra will die a natural death. Osibanjo will court the favour of d East by releasing nnamdi,zazzaky and topology but the same medicine his father tinubu gave GEJ is what they will give him
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Ultimategeneral: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2017
Will nigeria evr unit or be together again this I doubt. The most important thing is to separate
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Like I prophesied The west will beg the SS and SE. Now we will love the North

1 Like

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Ultimategeneral: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=obakovich post=53446080]Like I prophesied The west will beg the SS and SE. Now we will love the North
See if what u just prophesied ever comes to pass I will renounce myself from being an igbo man. If they can never learn their lesson
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=Ultimategeneral post=53466592][/quote]
General relax,e go happen
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by obaloppelujo(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lagos is yorubas chemical weapon . Deporting things sharply .Lol
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by ba7man(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
Crap......

Who can the southwest allign with in the South South ? Is it those millitancy, oil bunkering, kidnapping and cultism sponsoring mofos?

Or those Biafra agitating thugs and Nnamdi Kanu in the South east?

Rather that allign with them, we'll kick everyone away, we're fine by ourselves.

We hardly visit all of them in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
ba7man:
Crap......

Who can the southwest allign with in the South South ? Is it those millitancy, oil bunkering, kidnapping and cultism sponsoring mofos?

Or those Biafra agitating thugs and Nnamdi Kanu in the South east?

Rather that allign with them, we'll kick everyone away, we're fine by ourselves.

We hardly visit all of them in the first place.
Idiota,

1 Like

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by ba7man(m): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
obakovich:

Idiota,
mention those worthy of aligning with in the SS/SE.

Is it Tompolo, Akpabio, Peter Obi,or Mama Peace??

1 Like

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 19, 2018
Almost there
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 19, 2018
obakovich:
2019 Will be a tricky one, GEJ will have a role to play. Russia and China will sell d idea to Trump that GEJ should contest again that he.is a minority and was edged out with the help of obama and hillary. Gej will consider but will not.contest, atiku will beg GEJ to anoint him like he did Gej so will Gej do to him. If d North will Produce watch out for d Gombe Governor, V.P will be btw Okonjo,Wike,Obi and i see REMI TINUBU becoming the First Senate President of NIGERIA.
MARK my words
Watch this space
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by LajaLaba: 2:41am On Apr 19, 2018
LMAO grin Igbos are jesters

1 Like

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 19, 2018
obakovich:
When the agenda of the fulanis starts, the APC will look for allies but it will be too late. The North will throw Tinubu and APC under the bus then an alliance between the PDP and CPC will emerge mark my words.
prophetic words

Cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by QuotaSystem: 5:02am On Apr 19, 2018
obakovich:
When the agenda of the fulanis starts, the APC will look for allies but it will be too late. The North will throw Tinubu and APC under the bus then an alliance between the PDP and CPC will emerge mark my words.

Mark which words lmao. Was this revelation given in a palmwine joint? 3 years later:

1. The APC is not looking for allies, instead it's the opposition that is still in confusion with PDP, SDP, NTA etc. still without a presidential candidate and trying to forge alliance with a dead obj coalition.

2. The bond between the North and Tinubu has gotten more stronger than ever and he is still a Buhari boy seriously campaigning for his reelection and carrying out his reconciliation assignment. The North did not throw Tinubu or APC under the bus.

3. There is still nothing like a PDP - CPC alliance instead the PDP is being turned to an eastern party thanks to Secondus & Wike.

4. The SW is still not looking for ANY alliance with the SE and in fact is distancing itself daily from the 5% by enacting pro-yoruba laws in Lagos and further consolidating its alliance with the North through strategic partnerships (LaKe Rice), strategic infrastructure (Lagos-Kano rail) and political marriages (Ganduje/Ajimobi) among others.

What a fake, failed and barren prophecy.

1 Like

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by QuotaSystem: 5:11am On Apr 19, 2018
Ultimategeneral:
I think ur prediction is coming to pass. Buhari is probably paralyzed or dead! So has 30% chance of ever contesting. Bt pls what say u abt the agitation of Biafra?

Lmao.
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Lmao.
Nothing for biafra.
Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by MetaPhysical: 1:48am On May 13, 2019
Mods should not delete or close this thread abeg. This is a hilarious thread.

Ibos have become inconsolable because Jonathan lost an election 5yrs ago. Wow!

2 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by StOla: 2:13am On May 13, 2019
obakovich:

owobokiri:

ideynl1:

Afonja master tactician. How far?

obakovich:
Like I prophesied The west will beg the SS and SE. Now we will love the North

basilo101:
They were warned, now its happening

So what exactly came to pass?

That the hateful Igbos who are Ijaw slaves are still gnashing their teeth in envy of the Yorubas they always have to catch up to?

Or that the Igbos failed to get the Vice-Presidency even when Atiku secured more votes from a 45% PDP voting SouthWest compared to a 95% PDP voting SouthEast?

Now that you have loved the North, another traumatic loss was all you could reap. At least, you were humbled and forced to love a gworo chewing kunu drinking burukutu sipping Fulani Muslim from the North you so much despised prior to the 2015 election.

Or what else is happening besides another failed attempt to gloat?

Tinubu is still waiting for the Igbos to come and throw him under the bus of Buhari. No be today Igbo man begin suffer HBP on top Tinubu matter, as if he prevented any Igbo politician from being relevant.

And was it prophesied that by 2019, even the Senatorial zone of Jonathan in Bayelsa, would be won by a candidate of the Janjawee.d amala & ewedu party called APC?

I really enjoy your misery and the agony that your hatred brings.

5 Likes

Re: SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. by StOla: 2:31am On May 13, 2019
9jii:

So you 2 were not born when SW voted massively for GEJ?

Leave the revisionists who ruined the regime of GEJ and made him lose the support of the SouthWest and MiddleBelt.

Their knowledge of Southern Unity dubiously started only from 2015, as opposed to Azikiwe's alliance with the North at independence by rejecting a Southern alliance that would have made him Prime Minister, or Abiola's rejection by the SouthEast in 1993.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates / 40,998 Voters To Decide Adamawa Next Governor Today / FG Considers Ondo For Deep Seaport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.