Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Signs She Is Into You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs She Is Into You (1236 Views)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 8 Signs She Enjoys Having Se_x With You / 8 Signs She Enjoys Having $ex With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs She Is Into You by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Just read some things on a particular thread and i just feel to share something with the guys out there.

I wrote sometime ago on the topic "how to know she is into you on a social network". But tonight i will be taking it down to the physical, yea the reality.

She might only want you as friend though she kiss and hug every giving chance. She don't kiss or hug you even in strictest privacy...so you wonder did she love me? why won't she date me?

Below are the signs that shows she is into you

1. Intimate Discussions: The pride of a Lady lies in her strictest privacy. She will only cross that bound when she want something she treasure than herself. And Intimate discussion cross that bound.

2. Requesting Personal Information: Mine start like "how many girlfriends do you have?". She put it in plural a thing to note. If she ask you how many girlfriends you have she is directly indirectly saying "don't know if i still have a place in your life but i will like to have all the place". No lady will ask such a question if she is not into you.

3. Avoiding You: One most reason Ladies don't date their course mate is the high frequency of seeing eachother. A Lady lose controls of herself when she sight her crush. She will avoid you to make you think she is playing hard to get while the contrary is the case.

4. Crush Your Hope: If she is raising your hope trust me you are a friendzone material. Crushing your hope is the final screening and if you come up strong bro, i say congratulation.

5. Jamb Questions: I have answered many JAMB questions from her that i have no regard for UME. The final sign she is ready and will date you is questioning your movement. This means she is indirectly claiming you belong to her and that is final.

Add yours to the list

starlingleanets
Re: Signs She Is Into You by falconey(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
splendid!
Re: Signs She Is Into You by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Signs She Is Into You by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Interesting
Re: Signs She Is Into You by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
I see..
Re: Signs She Is Into You by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dating Class?
What about dating course or dating university?
I'll love to be in that one. grin

undecided
Re: Signs She Is Into You by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin
Re: Signs She Is Into You by dharay99: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubey:
grin

was abt to mention u,

Plz explain dat stuff up der, I no dey understand...
Re: Signs She Is Into You by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Dating Class?
What about dating course or dating university?
I'll love to be in that one. grin

undecided
Boss you understand d word class na
Re: Signs She Is Into You by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Boss you understand d word class na

Lol. I don't o.

As in, there'll be a lecturer?
What would they teach us? Dating?
Re: Signs She Is Into You by Mprex(f): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Signs She Is Into You by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
rubbish
Re: Signs She Is Into You by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
edozie04:
rubbish
That you cannot come up with smthng better than dis,does not make it rubbish
Re: Signs She Is Into You by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mprex:
undecided
what now
Re: Signs She Is Into You by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
DarkAngel86:
Interesting
Thanks dear
Re: Signs She Is Into You by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Ok
add one to the list now
Re: Signs She Is Into You by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
That you cannot come up with smthng better than dis,does not make it rubbish
dhhhuuuuurrrrrrrrr

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Why You Can't Get Married Or Stay In Marriage / Should I Quit My Job In Other Not To Be Seeing Her? / yh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.