Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Marital Vice - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Marital Vice (58105 Views)

MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) / Pre-marital Sex; The Underestimated Evil. / Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marital Vice by kizzykeziah: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
kaboninc:

Hmmmm

That's a general statement.

And it should cut across all races.

Still I disagree with you.

But for your story, well its your own creation.

Moreover, I think it should be the Nigerian women.

Even you story never gave any hint of the Nigerian man (Tolu) having some weird character, rather it came as a result of his mum's stand.

So his true colour was never changed!

Yeah, it cuts across all races but since it's what I had been a witness to, I'm certainly going to point out how he changed. Though not entirely since we're still viewing from Deola's angle for now.
Re: Marital Vice by kaboninc(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
kizzykeziah:

Yeah, it cuts across all races but since it's what I had been a witness to, I'm certainly going to point out how he changed. Though not entirely since we're still viewing from Deola's angle for now.

You being a witness still doesn't make it apply to the 'average' Nigerian.

Well, let me suspend my criticism since we're viewing his character from Deola's angle.

Let the story continue and I hope I don't in any way try to influence your storyline.

Forgive me if I do!

cheesy
Re: Marital Vice by kizzykeziah: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
kaboninc:

You being a witness still doesn't make it apply to the 'average' Nigerian.

Well, let me suspend my criticism since we're viewing his character from Deola's angle.

Let the story continue and I hope I don't in any way try to influence your storyline.

Forgive me if I do!

cheesy

Nah, actually I needed that. It was a big part of the block I'm having, so you're definitely heaven sent smiley. Lemme try typing again now.
Re: Marital Vice by kaboninc(m): 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
kizzykeziah:

Nah, actually I needed that. It was a big part of the block I'm having, so you're definitely heaven sent smiley. Lemme try typing again now.

If you say so...

Thanks!

The angels said I should say hi to you!

Looking forward to the next episode/update/chapter (all join) cheesy
Re: Marital Vice by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
I know you must deliver

Enjoying every bits of it

Keep 'em coming gf
Re: Marital Vice by kizzykeziah: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
kaboninc:

If you say so...

Thanks!

The angels said I should say hi to you!

Looking forward to the next episode/update/chapter (all join) cheesy
Help me holla at the angels too o, lol.

Many thanks to you, I could finally figure out a way to get it together even if it meant fast-tracking a part and I hope to post it anytime now.

So I hope you'd be around to criticize me again smiley
Re: Marital Vice by kaboninc(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
kizzykeziah:

Help me holla at the angels too o, lol.

Many thanks to you, I could finally figure out a way to get it together even if it meant fast-tracking a part and I hope to post it anytime now.

So I hope you'd be around to criticize me again smiley

Yeah...

Am waiting!
Re: Marital Vice by kizzykeziah: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
This is inspired mostly by kaboninc who finally got my brain working, thankfully.
-------

Deola pushed the door open and was surprised to see Tolu at home. He had made himself so hard to behold for over four months now and she was beginning to wonder what got him home early on a Thursday afternoon.

"Daddy!" Niyi was first to run to his father who caught him and threw him high a couple of times.

"How is Niyi today?" Tolu asked his son who nodded obviously happy to see daddy dearest.

"What brought you home early?" Deola cleared her throat and asked him, " No drinking joint on Thursday or they didn't open for business today?" She remarked.

She had already gotten used to the routine of him returning late every day and half the time, drunk too. Chris had been her only comfort alongside the next door neighbor who moved in recently. A family of five with the last born being Niyi's peer group. That was where she spent most of her time if she wasn't worrying about her husband.

"Where were you? I met the door closed and not locked but you're strolling in now like that's normal," Tolu said finally looking up at her.

"Since when did you care? Well, I went to Mama Sade's place. Our new neighbor that you don't know." She told him emphatically and went to pull the curtains open since she had closed them when she went out.

"Okay. You didn't go to the hospital today?" Tolu asked calmly making his wife turn back to him, a little surprised by his coolness.

"No," she replied slowly.

"Okay," Tolu simply said unable to find words to say to her. He had really drifted from his wife in a matter of four months and now he was finding it hard to start a decent conversation with her.

"I have to iron some clothes. They might cut off power soon," Deola said and turned to leave.

"Let's go out and stop by at an eatery. You could use some air," Tolu suggested.

"Waoh, now I'm confused. What is your game, Tolu?" Deola had to ask folding her arms across her chest.

Tolu laughed, "No game. Get dressed and let's go," he simply told her and gestured for her to start moving.

Deola stood there hesitating for a while on whether to believe him or not. Maybe she was just being unnecessarily suspicious after all, she thought and left the living room.

---------------

Tolu looked at his wife as she sat opposite him in the eatery, her attention on Niyi who she carried on her thighs. She looked a little more brighter, he thought and looked away.
He wondered how long he was going to keep up with his present facade. Especially now that he was in a bigger trouble than he bargained for. But that was just what he would get for getting his judgment clouded in a brief moment. He had allowed his mother's threat push him to the worst advice he could ever get from a friend and now he would need to deal with the consequences.

"Your phone has been ringing. You won't pick up?" Deola's voice jolted him out of his cogitation.

"What did you say?" He asked her again.

"I said your phone," she pointed at the mobile phone on the table.

"Oh!" He exclaimed and looked at the screen to see five missed calls.
The phone had been on silent and he wondered how Deola had noticed its ringing. His heart stopped for a second on seeing the callers' ID. He was deleting the call from the call history when a message beeped in. He opened it and knew he was finally done for.

His stupidity in getting drunk under Kay's watch, someone who didn't give a damn about a thing, had put him in this. This crazy Lydia girl wasn't going to let him off easily, it seemed. Her text message context showed that as it read,

You aren't picking my calls? You plan on bailing out now, sweetheart?

He should have known better but chose this path himself.

"Won't you call the person back?" Deola asked him noticing his shift in comfort.

"Why? No, it's not an important call," he assured her simply and prayed silently that Deola remained in the dark until he got a hold of himself.
Re: Marital Vice by kaboninc(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Kizzykeziah...

Lol. What an interesting read. smiley

Thanks for acknowledging my input. I am honoourred.

So I see you've spiced up the story by adding a new twist and another character, Lydia? I'll see how it plays out. Prolly the reason Tolu has gotten his senses.....

Then again, pllleeeasseee there shouldn't be a space in between the beginning post and the first word like this:

" How is Niyi today?"

but

"How is Niyi today?"

*Adjusting my seat to get a better view*
Re: Marital Vice by kizzykeziah: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
kaboninc:
Kizzykeziah...

Lol. What an interesting read. smiley

Thanks for acknowledging my input. I am honoourred.

So I see you've spiced up the story by adding a new twist and another character, Lydia? I'll see how it plays out. Prolly the reason Tolu has gotten his senses.....

Then again, pllleeeasseee there shouldn't be a space in between the beginning post and the first word like this:

" How is Niyi today?"

but

"How is Niyi today?"

*Adjusting my seat to get a better view*
Don't mind me. I keep doing that. Would modify now. Thanks, btw.
Re: Marital Vice by teefaah(f): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Good story. Btw am fflwn bumper to bumper
Re: Marital Vice by harjibolar10(m): 6:58am On Apr 07, 2015
Still I dey follow oo, will be back to read what I've missed oo, but now I gat to run

Keep em coming ma'am
Re: Marital Vice by kizzykeziah: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
teefaah:
Good story. Btw am fflwn bumper to bumper
Thanks, ma'am and do stay around to support moi.
Re: Marital Vice by kizzykeziah: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
harjibolar10:
Still I dey follow oo, will be back to read what I've missed oo, but now I gat to run

Keep em coming ma'am
No problem, namesake. So long as you're around smiley
Re: Marital Vice by gorgybee(f): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Interesting story, loving it.
Re: Marital Vice by kizzykeziah: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
----------------

Tolu rubbed his eyes and got up from the sofa wishing whosoever was at the entrance would just disappear especially with the really hard knocks that was threatening to bring down the door. Couldn't he get a second of peace in his life any longer? He thought angrily.

'What sort of person is this?' He muttered angrily and went to open the door.

He nearly slapped himself to confirm he wasn't having a nightmare on seeing who stood at his doorstep.

"Why are you staring? You won't move and let me come in?" A plump dark skinned lady who was barely five feet tall was standing there with her arms across her chest, fuming.

Tolu couldn't at first find words to say and only stared at her. How on earth did the she find out his residence and what had come over her to come to his home? Where he stayed with his family! Tolu nearly had an heart attack coordinating himself.

" Who told you where I lived? And what are you doing here?" He finally asked her stepping out and shutting the door behind him.

"Why? Is she at home? And Kay gave me your address, so stop shouting," Lydia waved him down, pissed at his temper.

"That 'she' is my wife and have you gone nuts to come here?!" He yelled at her.

"I had no other choice, Tee. And that woman needs to know she has a viable contender. So don't try to shut me up," Lydia withdrew her hand from his grip.

At that minute, all Tolu could think about was how to get this wretch away from the compound, which occupied two bungalow flats, before his wife returned from her visit to her friend. She was to get back anytime from six p.m. and he had already tuned his t.v. to listen to the 6p.m. news on STV before Lydia turned up which meant Deola had a huge chance of meeting her. His luck couldn't run much worse, he lamented within himself.

"Well, get out of here first. You go somewhere else and I will call you. You can stay at Kay's. I'd come before the day ends," Tolu promised and finally seemed to convince Lydia to leave probably because of his calmer voice though he didn't plan to fulfill that promise.

"If you don't come, Tolu. I will come here tomorrow and the day after and then the next until you acknowledge me," Lydia ended in a note of warning and hissed loudly before leaving the fenced compound which was without a gate.

Tolu breathed slowly and watched her leave before stepping back into the flat unaware of the next door neighbor who had been listening intently to the conversation from her bedroom window. She eyed the retreating lady and shook her head as she watched Tolu return into his flat.
She had been right about him after all, she said to herself.

---------------

Kay looked over at Lydia who sat fuming opposite him at his joint. He had to hold himself from laughing at her. To think she had foolishly gone to Tolu's house immediately he finally spilled the address. Kay shook his head at her as she drank straight from the beer bottle. Tolu was a real fool in taking decisions blindly, he thought though he was a very big part to that decision.

"That your stupid friend is so scared of his wife. He pushed me out before I could bit*ch-slap him," Lydia hissed again tapping her feet.

"You these women never learn, do you?" Kay lamented her behavior.

"What are you saying, Kay? Do you expect me to have an abortion just because he has a wife? Didn't he think of his 'adorable' wife when he slept with me for three months? Coward!" She exclaimed angrily.

"Shhh.... Stop shouting. I'm not yet that popular in this joint," he said looking around at the other nightwalkers staring at them.
Lydia simply eyed him.

"If you need somewhere where you would get the attention you so much crave, I could redirect you to a more suitable point," Kay cleared his throat and started.

"Don't even start joking. I'm not in the mood," Lydia told him and focused more on her bottle of beer.

"Was I joking when I gave you Tolu's address?" He asked her, getting only a quick glance.

"What now?" Lydia finally began taking him more seriously.

"You need to meet Tolu's mum, sweetheart," Kay told her, a naughty smirk playing about his lips.
Re: Marital Vice by kizzykeziah: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
gorgybee:
Interesting story, loving it.
Welcome, bae wink
Re: Marital Vice by toykathy(f): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
kizzykeziah, now am followin dis ur story. Me likey!
Re: Marital Vice by kizzykeziah: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
toykathy:
kizzykeziah, now am followin dis ur story. Me likey!
Lol. Me gladdy!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marital Vice by jezuzboi(m): 12:36am On Apr 08, 2015
Tolu seems like someone who'll be pushed around a lot to me. I think he took after his father & has been most unfortunate 2 have his mother's kind for a close friend.

Well, so far Deola wears the appearance of an angel, but I wouldn't be so fast 2 conclude anyway.

Let's see what the future holds.

Interesting......,
Re: Marital Vice by kaboninc(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2015
I knew she'd be pregnant.

I knew Tee would be responsible.

Then again, I have this feeling she might loose the pregnancy. But is she doesn't....

But what's Kay's interest in all of this? Maybe Kizzykeziah is yet to tell us if Kay had a beef with Tolu some time in the past.

Oh...Deola, now you'd know the reason behind the sudden change of your dear Tolu's behaviour. I hope no matter what, you continue to love him.

Should Lydia get to see the play boy's mum.....

Intently following!

Kizzy, I think you should review this part:
'What sort of is this?'

Thanks.
Re: Marital Vice by kizzykeziah: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2015
jezuzboi:
Tolu seems like someone who'll be pushed around a lot to me. I think he took after his father & has been most unfortunate 2 have his mother's kind for a close friend.
Well, so far Deola wears the appearance of an angel, but I wouldn't be so fast 2 conclude anyway.
Let's see what the future holds.
Interesting......,
No one is exactly an angel, you know. And trials do well in proving who the angel is and who the Lucifer is.
Anyway, let's see what the future holds.....

Glad you're following smiley

1 Like

Re: Marital Vice by kizzykeziah: 8:48am On Apr 08, 2015
kaboninc:
I knew she'd be pregnant.

I knew Tee would be responsible.

Then again, I have this feeling she might loose the pregnancy. But is she doesn't....

But what's Kay's interest in all of this? Maybe Kizzykeziah is yet to tell us if Kay had a beef with Tolu some time in the past.

Oh...Deola, now you'd know the reason behind the sudden change of your dear Tolu's behaviour. I hope no matter what, you continue to love him.

Should Lydia get to see the play boy's mum.....

Intently following!

Kizzy, I think you should review this part:
'What sort of is this?'

Thanks.

Yeah, well. Kay may have his own interest or simply an enemy of progress like I prefer to put it. No strings attached.
I'm getting more insights as I write. Stuffs I never took note of throughout my observation of the whole drama so I plan on being as realistic as possible.

As for the skipped part, I don't know how but the word sort of disappeared when I submitted. So I changed it now.
Re: Marital Vice by kizzykeziah: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
So I guess I should first say happy birthday to me. Best wishes for myself today smiley

-----------------

Tayo stretched his hand out to reach his phone on the bed, wondering who was calling him that late after having a strenuous day. He needed rest and not midnight calls. Straining his eyes to check the caller ID he nearly hissed but still answered the call. Tolu was his friend anyway and he wondered why he was calling him now,

"Why are you calling me now? I thought you were still angry that I got involved in your family?" He said immediately he answered the phone call.

"Were you asleep?" Tolu asked him nearly whispering into the speaker.

"Yes, what did you expect? And why are you whispering?"

"I didn't want to wake Deola. She has very sensitive ears, you know."

"So why am I getting a phone call from you?" Tayo asked again getting up to switch on the lights of his room.

"I got in deep trouble, man. And I'm really sorry about the other time."

Tayo noted Tolu's sober tone and sighed. God knows what he got into now. He had a habit of jumping into trouble without blinking and asking him for help thereafter. He had learnt to live with his best friend that way ever since childhood. As long as he was still redeemable.

Tayo ran his hand through his bald head, "What trouble is it now?"

"I got a girl pregnant and she's threatening to rain hailstorm on my doorstep."

"What?!!!" Tayo nearly screamed into the phone as he slumped back unto the bed. Now this was really huge, more than he could have imagined Tolu getting caught up in.
Re: Marital Vice by kizzykeziah: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
-------------------

Kay pulled his car to a halt off the narrow road and turned off the ignition.

"Are we here already?" Lydia asked him, her eyes scanning the environment.

"Yes, get out. I have something else to do today other than driving pregnant ladies," he said opening the car door and stepping out.

"Are you not coming in with me? You are the one who said to come see his mother," Lydia asked him as she also stepped out of the car.

"The best I can do now is direct you to their house...." Kay had barely completed his statement when a teenage boy, probably seventeen approached him with exclamation,

"Bro. Kay!" The boy hailed him, his face full of smiles, "You came to check on us, abi? And is this your car? You don hammer o," the boy who was Tolu's youngest brother continued, admiring the vehicle and bowed slightly to Lydia, probably thinking she was his fiancee.

Kay cursed under his breath hating how Seyi had suddenly showed up but still managed a grin for the boy, "Abi o. How are you?" He stretched out his hand to him which the teenager took in his both hands to show his respect.

"I'm fine. But Bro. Tolu didn't mention that you were coming to see us with your wife," Seyi continued ignorantly but got cut off by Lydia immediately,

"I'm not his wife, young man," she said impatiently, upset at the thought of being associated with Kay.

"Oh!" Seyi surveyed her quickly and turned his attention back to Kay who was still grinning. He had turned Tolu's parents house into his second home nearly all through university days. That could count for why Seyi saw him as a big brother and moreover he had always been a good 'coach' to Seyi especially in social matters.

"Is mumsy at home? This woman wants to see her," Kay asked Seyi who was still wondering who the lady was whilst admiring the Nissan Altima.

"Mummy is at home. I was just going to shop but you will meet her at home. She's not feeling too well so she isn't coming to shop today," Seyi explained to them, " I Hope there is no problem?" He asked as he noted the lady's impatience as though there was some sort of evil launched at her.

"No, just take her to mumsy," he nodded at Lydia who reached for her bag in the car and walked away from the vehicle.

"You are not coming? Mummy was still talking about you on Wednesday. Why don't you come too?" Seyi turned his attention to Kay.

"No. I have to catch up with a client right about now. Say hello to mumsy and your dad. I will come see them later," he pulled the car door open and gave Lydia one look, "You take care. He'll lead the way," he told her and hopped back into his car.

Lydia watched Kay reverse the car and zoom away before turning to face Seyi, "Are you the last born?" She asked him trying to start a conversation and act friendly in contrast to her earlier remark that had given the boy a first impression of who she really was. He would be her future brother-in-law anyway and she was desperate for attention as it was.

Seyi simply nodded. He couldn't fully fathom who she was or what she had to say to his mum but his gut feeling knew it wasn't good.

--------------

"I'm telling you what I saw with these my two eyes," Mama Sade insisted.

Deola looked away from her and continued washing the clothes she had piled. This woman will get into trouble one day with her mouth, she thought to herself wishing she could muster the courage to throw the soapy contents of the bowl in her face. They had become acquainted for less than a year and she was already sniffing around. Amebo! Deola hissed inwardly but still kept up an indifferent look hoping the lady would read the memo that she was not ready to start suspecting her husband and subsequently take a walk.

"Mama Niyi, if you don't want to believe me, then nawa o. Your husband didn't even allow her to enter the house and kept looking around like a criminal," the lady who was in her mid-forties continued hoping to get Deola to believe her.

"Maybe she was just a friend. Tolu isn't who you think he is," Deola finally said. She had her own suspicions but couldn't stand her life being probed by a stranger who barely had anything concrete to prove her words. She wasn't ready to turn her husband and family into a celebrity's closely watched by all like someone on parole.

Mama Sade could finally read Deola's expression and tried again. She really pitied she who had nothing but kind words about her husband and had placed her whole life on him. Men can't be trusted, she always told Deola whenever she came to her apartment but the young lady was just so unsuspecting and even now that she had her own bit of evidence, Deola still chose to stick to her folly theory, she thought and shook her head, "Why don't you ask him when he gets back? All I'm doing is in your own interest, I tell you. And that is because you are a really nice girl," she told Deola who nodded.

"Thank you, mama Sade," Deola said humbly glad her nosey neighbor was finally taking a walk. She knew she wouldn't be able to hide her inquisitive and suspecting side from Tolu for long and made a note to take Mama Sade's final advice to her and ask Tolu what was truth and what not. Hopefully, he would say something that would expiate him of all suspicions she had.
Re: Marital Vice by Mayorblaze: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
You mean today is your birthday and Seun no do anything to celebrate it for you?

Anyway happy birthday keziah...

U will last like olumo rock
Re: Marital Vice by kizzykeziah: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
--------------------

Deola watched Tolu as he focused most of his attention on the laptop screen, taking note of Niyi once a while.

'If I ask him, it would look like I'm suspecting him or something. Let me just let it be,' she said in her subconscious but heard a countering voice shut her up,

'And you would just make him think he can get away. You should stop being stupid and ask him who the lady was,"

The inner bickering continued for a while before she finally succumbed,
"Let's just ask," she said to herself.

Tolu looked up at her thinking she was addressing him, "You talking to me?" He asked her.

"No, but I also wanted to ask you something else," she told him and went to sit on the sofa directly opposite him ensuring she got an eye contact with him.

"What's that?" He looked back down almost immediately and prayed she hadn't figured him out. He was still yet to get a call from Tayo to help him out and couldn't think of anything to say to her in case she found him out.

"Okay. Well, our neighbor, said some lady came here and was disturbing the compound. I wasn't sure if she was here to see me or you so I told her that I'd ask you when you got back. Did any lady come here looking for me?" Deola asked him, carefully framing her question to avoid him suspecting she was thinking of something else.

"No. Not at all," Tolu shook his head not taking his eyes off the screen. He was scared she might find him out if he looked at her so he acted indifferently. And who the hoot was the neighbor that was keeping watch on him? He thought to himself biting his lip.

"I also told her she was wrong. I was right, huh?" Deola asked to clarify further.

"Of course. And when did you say you were set for delivery?" Tolu changed the topic feeling uncomfortable lying to her face.

"Two to three weeks."

"Okay then. I would need to give this living room a new face," he nodded at her and smiled.

Deola watched him closely and could read from his face that something was not right. He was certainly not ready to share, so she would just let it play itself out like a movie.

----------------
Re: Marital Vice by kizzykeziah: 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mayorblaze:
You mean today is your birthday and Seun no do anything to celebrate it for you?

Anyway happy birthday keziah...

U will last like olumo rock
Oga Seun sent me a two sentenced mail. He tried big time na.

I want to last than olumo rock o, lol. Thanks anyway.
Re: Marital Vice by kizzykeziah: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
--------------------------

Mrs. Ayanlola stood by the louvre window and looked out into the night sky. It was seemingly clearer that night with more stars twinkling brightly and threatening to explode in the milky way, she thought to herself.

But that wasn't her present source of concern. She was worried about her son. He had so headily gotten himself into a huge problem and it was all thanks to that witch he had for a wife. She hated every single thought about Adeola, his wife who she was told and believed too had bewitched her son and caged him in Lagos. The exact reason she was against his marriage to a 'sophisticated bride' as she termed her. But no, Tolulope would not listen and would rather live in the illusion of being in love than face reality. The girl was no good for him. Would only succeed in taking her child away from her.

But she had just been handed her weapon in form of a priceless gift that afternoon. Her gift in form of a dazzling female. Lydia, she recollected her name and smiled. Why hadn't she come sooner? All through the months she had shut herself in, sad about her son's withdrawal from her.
But her coming now was also just as perfect. She would finally have her own daughter in law. One backed by her. And not the sophisticated witch Tolu called a wife. Even if she hadn't known Lydia right from the onset, she was ready to be her post and pillar against Deola. She would frustrate the stupid girl out of her son's life.

She had been way overjoyed when she told her of her relationship with Tolu and had believed her earnestly when Seyi also told her it was Kayode, Tolu's friend that dropped her off. She couldn't be lying and moreover she had a great talent in sniffing out liars though her judgment could be clouded because of the strong dislike she harbored against Deola but she was definitely going to use this sword really well.

"Adeola is going out of that house," she said loudly.

"What is it now? Are you not worn out yet? Tolu isn't coming here again because of your constant troubles and you still choose to disturb the little peace we have here," her husband answered from the balcony where he was seated which the louvre window his wife was standing looked down into.

Tolu's mum hissed, "If mosquitoes bite your bald head and you start shaking from malaria, just don't bother my life then," she told him and began shutting the louvre blades.

"You like trouble too much, this woman," he remarked and slapped his palm across his ear to get rid of an anopheles that was threatening his blood vessels in the open air.

"You just sit there, kill mosquitoes for the rest of your life while I get creative on how to help my son," she yelled at him and turned into the rooms.

Her husband called after her, "Did he ask for that help, eh?" He yelled back but only got a slam of the bedroom door as his reply.
Re: Marital Vice by kaboninc(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Happy Birthday!

Hope you had an explosive day today?
Re: Marital Vice by Mayorblaze: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
kizzykeziah:

Oga Seun sent me a two sentenced mail. He tried big time na.

I want to last than olumo rock o, lol. Thanks anyway.

two sentence mail upon all the revenue we are generating for him.... Humm s.e.u.n you can do more

Amen to yah birthday wish
Re: Marital Vice by kizzykeziah: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
kaboninc:
Happy Birthday!

Hope you had an explosive day today?

Thanks and it was seriously 'unexplosive'. Just typical Thursday smiley. Few calls and that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' / International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.