Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Coincidence Or Hand Of God? You Won't Believe This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coincidence Or Hand Of God? You Won't Believe This (746 Views)

Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] / Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others / Buhari Extends Hand Of Fellowship To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coincidence Or Hand Of God? You Won't Believe This by Godnifemi(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
OMG! I just saw this and i decided to share it with you guys.
I guess we should all be appreciative of the fact that after everything, all the scandalous acts and loss of lives… It was still God that won!
Sai Buhari! Sai Baba!
We can only hope that as our Magnanimous President Goodluck Jonathan has passed the baton to the Retired General, he’d fulfill all the promises he made before Nigerians headed to the poll on March 28th.
Ain’t the photo something people?[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Coincidence Or Hand Of God? You Won't Believe This by Acekidc4(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hehecheesycheesy
Work of GOD
Re: Coincidence Or Hand Of God? You Won't Believe This by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wow!!!
Re: Coincidence Or Hand Of God? You Won't Believe This by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
The day was predestined

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To The Igbos / The First Coupple To Come Out Of Aso Rock Alive; Gej And Mama Peace / The Most Rigged Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.