Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets (13154 Views)

Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget / Nigerians Report Buhari To Jonathan (tweets) / TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by Edygrin(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
Kenya's president Uhuru Kenyatta today congratulated the president elect Gen Buhari and also commended Goodluck Jonathan for conceding defeat thanking him for the efforts he put to promote fruitful engagements between Kenya and Nigeria during his tenure. He used his official twitter handle (@UKenyatta). See tweets below...

2 Likes

Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 02, 2015
e don do abeg

modify: wait o, did i hit face to comment
no big deal sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by yetunsbay(m): 12:16am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by dulaman: 12:32am On Apr 02, 2015
i found it funny when people commend GEJ for conceding defeat. where they expecting him to rig or fight to stay even if he loses with all eyes and the credibelity of the election? its just the believe that incumbent never loses.
fine he provide a level playing ground.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by Leobankx(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2015
cool. cc seun lalasticlala
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by titall: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2015
OMG!!! PATORANKING SEXTAPE LEAKS ONLINE

[url]proudlyweb.com/omg-patoranking-sextape-leaks-online/[/url]
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by naijainfogalery: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2015
A wise man once told me, the 5 closest people to you are your future, GEJ just proves this to be true.

I cant believe Reuben Abati went on twitter to tweet Ivory coast and Obama also called Jonathan .

You become a failure when failed people linger around you, This GEJ story is a lesson for all of us.

And this goes out to those who are saying GEJ is a hero. Noooooo please you guys should go and check the definition of a hero. Jonathan Conceding defeat doesnt make him a hero. If you fail in school and you agreed to concede defeat, does that make you a hero? capital NOOO

Please Jonathan is not a hero. i would say Jonathan is a noble man who did the normal thing, may be because we are not used to normal in this part of the world thats why we are calling him a hero.
The only hero in this election is Jega, he saved the day. Lets be clear please

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by VickyRotex(f): 9:35am On Apr 02, 2015
Let the congratulatory messages and commendations keep coming in

Not yet Uhuru smiley
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by lonelydora: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2015
Nigeria gradually redeeming her glory when Buhari aka the people's General has not even started work.

I am now proud to be a Nigerian. Niggas in India, Ghana, US, etc. can now come back.

4 Likes

Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by Built2last: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2015
If i remember that if Jonathan had not conceded defeat, i will not be in the office this morning...

i celebrate his kind of heart.

my friend yesterday told me that if GEJ was his father, lai lai, go where.

that he will never concede defeat. typical Naija spirit

he told me it takes a heart of gold and non greedy attitude to do what he did.

i cant agree less

peace like gold is never valued when gotten cheaply

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by abe27633: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2015
nice
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2015
dulaman:
i found it funny when people commend GEJ for conceding defeat. where they expecting him to rig or fight to stay even if he loses with all eyes and the credibelity of the election? its just the believe that incumbent never loses.

If you have been watching African current affairs for nearly 20 years...or more...you would know that many African leaders do not just had over power easily.

Take Mobutu Sese Seko Kuku Ngbendu Wa Zabanga (doesn't the name sound sweet for mouth?). Pretended to be a democrat.....but still behaved like a African chief. (Personally....I think he was actually born 500 years ago frozen by aliens and reanimated to come and torment the Congolese people wink).

Or IBB of Nigeria...who started a transition programme and said he would hand over in 1989....then 1990....then 1992....then 1993....then 1997....then 1999.... then 2049...(just kidding grin).

Or Kenneth Kaunda who handed over because his Western backers persuaded him.

African leaders and power.....and some of them would even throw off all pretense and declare themselves Emperor....like Jean Bedel Bokassa....Emperor Bokassa the First.....the man with several wives and concubines...and who may or may not have served human meat at his coronation(Was eventually found not guilty of canniballism at his trial long after he was overthrown...because the judges decided that it was all hearsay). Or Houphouet-Boigny of Ivory Coast (I do not believe in reincarnation......but that gent was the reincarnation of the dead fench king Louis the Fourteenth...whose famous quote was I am the State.). Or "His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular"...who made no pretense of democracy.And don;t get me started on Ghaddafi, and the Tunisian gent with 99.9% vote rate.

Honestly I do not like GEJ....but he was never a dictator.

17 Likes

Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by Agent8706(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by AIZubair(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2015
I miss "Gej till 2019" comments.

12 Likes

Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by Tuntheycr7: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2015
Seems everyone can perceive the wind of CHANGE....

Anyway
I board a bike, I told the aboki
"Sai Buhari"
he say "Sai Baba".
He say make I no bother pay.

After I go Mai suya, ordered for N2000 suya. I tell am
"Sai Buhari"
he say "Sai Baba"...
He say make I leave money.

Then I go Mai Shai. I tell am same thing he say
"Aboki leave money"....
WhaooO!!!

Can't wait to go to this my Aboki car dealer in
Surulere tomorrow.....

Sai Buhari sai Baba....

3 Likes

Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by VickyRotex(f): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2015
AIZubair:
I miss "Gej till 2019" comments.

Me too cry undecided

5 Likes

Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by saintandsinnerz: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2015
dulaman:
People sef! Ok what of he had said he will not accept the results (as Buhari did in 2011, that triggered the killings of innocent people in the North), do you know that innocuous statement can trigger protest from GEj supporters? Bro, what he did averted a likely crisis that would have consumed this country

11 Likes

Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2015
Thats his business

Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2015
All these commendations are getting boring...

Well it's another form of consolation sha
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2015
Okay. this is enough. I think it's time to start discussing policies. I sacrificed a lot for apc and I am not going to let them fail Nigerians.

this two months should be for intense planning.

1 Like

Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by Bonapart(m): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2015
Make una focus on una business...
as if truly they're happy..
they all thought Nigeria will break up after election bit God prove them wrong...
make all these countries keep their congratulatory messages already cos we don't need it
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by constance500: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2015
This elections threads are getting too much. Seun and the moderators should please push some interesting threads that are not concentrating on elections to front page

My 2kobo

1 Like

Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by DecencyLady(f): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Touching. :-
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2015
This is part of Pastor Bakare's prophecy coming to pass. The world shall rejoice with us and Nigerians will be happy.

Long live Pastor Bakare
Long live fr Mbaka
Long live GMB
Long live APC
Long live Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by Zi: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Why twitter? What happened to formal writing?

Anyway, GEJ we know tongue
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by 2oddMASTER: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2015
No level 4 kenya WE SET d pace...in other news join me. In making cash 4rm merrybet
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by femi4: 9:42am On Apr 02, 2015
dulaman:
Its a rare occurrence in Africa.
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by Pavore9: 9:42am On Apr 02, 2015
l wish our first lady was cool headed like the wife of the kenya's president, Uhuru Kenyatta. l live in Nairobi & one rarely see her on TV let alone see her openly involve in politics despite the fact she is well spoken, over ajebutter dey worry her!
Re: Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets by mrtimycc(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2015
They said I'm wrong. Gues what I'm proving!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst / Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa / Wike Kicks Against Consensus Candidate For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.