Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) (3943 Views)

"Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine / RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) / NTA Nigeria Said GMB Has A Master Degree In Strategic Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:53am On Apr 02, 2015
apoti:
Like Obasanjo said, majority of our institutions lost their sanity during Janathan's tenure. Thank God they are getting thier senses back.
especially the military. The ex-Generals were very bitter how Jonathan politicized the military. IBB couldn't hide his anger on that.

It was really very bad!

2 Likes

Re: NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) by TeamSimple(m): 7:16am On Apr 02, 2015
The last thing I watched on NTA was TALES BY MOONLIGHT..Nta in this 21st century? God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 02, 2015
i just pity those foolish igbos who call bhari illiterate.
they have been used as pawns in the hands of the clueless one.
they have been put to shame.

3 Likes

Re: NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) by cyril83(m): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
NTA needs a total overhaul and rebranding. They're just a waste of frequency to be honest. A channel dat its network news soundtrack is older than my father.

The soundtrack i detest with passion.

1 Like

Re: NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) by dominique(f): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2015
seunfly:
If you watch the way john Kerry reacted when he met Buhari for the first time, you will know United state has a lot of respect for him.

John Kerry met with Jonathan first and he just attended to him like ordinary man but when he met Buhari, jonh Kerry did not really know how to approach him until Buhari extended his hand for hand shake, that was when I know American government have great respect for American trained military Generals.

I guess ethnic prejudice has reduced us to nothing, we don't even value what we have provided he/she does not come from our ethnic group. May God Help Us.

Jonathan's body language when he meets with diplomats from the West depicts that of one who is star struck and intimidated and THEY KNOW. They're also not deaf and blind to the gross mismanagement of funds during his tenure. Respect is earned not bought in some areas.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) by millyajay(f): 8:01am On Apr 02, 2015
this should be on FP....GMB is finally vindicated....

1 Like

Re: NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) by theV0ice: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2015
Me sef was shocked seeing it yesterday. I just said I should see nta after a long boycott to see what they had to say and low and behold they said GMB had a masters in strategic studies and he was known for being incorruptible. grin

I had to wake my wife to come tell me I wasn't hallucinating cheesy

1 Like

Re: NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) by jaytee01(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2015
sincerenigerian:
What a shame!
Bros, abeg you see that your namesake and Billionyiare?

They ran away with my money

2 Likes

Re: NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) by Gbawe: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2015
This nauseating u-turn from the NTA shows how badly Nigeria literally needs professionals of integrity everywhere. This is why some of us passionately wanted GEJ to be kicked out. He deliberately created a culture of avarice, political patronage and cynicism that compromised Nigerian institutions that should be independent, professional and entirely neutral. Instead every major institution became an arm of the PDP. I am looking forward to a Buhari-led drive towards a great Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) by Maser: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2015
tommysparks:
Masters degree without bachelor's degree. Mcheew. Make I hear say buhari get anything pass primary six and professional military courses that are not academic. Let us just make SUA he governs properly.

He's definitely more educated than you. Live with it!

1 Like

Re: NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) by seunfly: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2015
Gbawe:
This nauseating u-turn from the NTA shows how badly Nigeria literally needs professionals of integrity everywhere. This is why some of us passionately wanted GEJ to be kicked out. He deliberately created a culture of avarice, political patronage and cynicism that compromised Nigerian institutions that should be independent, professional and entirely neutral. Instead every major institution became an arm of the PDP. I am looking forward to a Buhari-led drive towards a great Nigeria.

I think he likes patronage and praise singing, that was what ended is bright political future.

If not for his last decision which happenend to be his best ever decision, he would have gone down as the worst president ever. Thank God he listen to international advice and the words of real people not praise singers and he yielded to it, we can now write him in the history book. I just wish he can talk to the bitter remnants of his supporters not to use his name to spread hatred.
Re: NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2015
I can't remember the last time I watched NTA. For me, that station doesn't exist. I don't blame PDP, AIT & NTA for the propaganda because they knew the truth all these while, but I blame and astonished at the way supposed educated people believed these lies. Many are educated but only few can reason.
Re: NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) by suwailad(f): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2015
i'm so much ashamed for NTA and i wonder how ait will now maintain their relevance if they ever had it at all!
Re: NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) by MoneyGreen(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2015
NTA should just be scraped. They are an embarrassment to this nation.
Re: NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2015
One by one, all GMB's haters will retrace their steps.
And as for all the two-faced celebrities, no comment.
Re: NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) by Gbawe: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2015
delightful1:
One by one, all GMB's haters will retrace their steps.
And as for all the two-faced celebrities, no comment.

They are the worst. Nothing but glorified bigots, elitists and ethnocentric n1tw1ts the lot of them. Nothing more condemnable or more worthless than privileged folks who side with the oppression of ordinary Nigerians when they should naturally agitate and work for change .
Re: NTA Changes Gear:buhari Has Masters Degree In Strategic Studies(video!!!) by bjoyoyo: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2015
sola omole no be him fault o oba ran ni ni se odo oba kun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. / FULL LIST: Minister Of Justice Orders Fresh Probe Of 30 Former Governors / Germans Mock President Buhari Over Comment On Aisha Belonging To The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.