Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega (41053 Views)

Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims / Jega Is Stylishly Asking For Tenure Renewal / Buhari: We Feared Jonathan will Not Accept Defeat - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by foliks(f): 7:27am On Apr 02, 2015
Prof Jega, u did a very good job nd I Pray God bless u abundantly in all areas.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by skak(m): 7:27am On Apr 02, 2015
Raiders:
It will be very hard to find a replacement that is impartial like prof Jega

There are hundreds of people like or better than JEGA especially in the Northern Nigeria and they are known to GMB.
Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by bravetentewa(m): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2015
KingTom:
I just admire this man, especially the calm way with which he handled the thug Orubebe! He should be given a key position, this is a true Nigerian, unlike Maurice Iwu who was a disgrace to himself and his family. Buhari please make Jega EFCC chairman.

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Sai APC

Its not really nice for you to call people names.... In what way has prof maurice iwu offended you that you should call him a disgrace...... I'm sure poverty is ravaging your family and that is you can't think before you talk.... Asshole...
Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by Raiders: 7:31am On Apr 02, 2015
skak:

There are hundreds of people like or better than JEGA especially in the Northern Nigeria and they are known to GMB.
people like who? Can you name some because I cant think of anyone that can be impartial like jega. Most are already invovle in politics and cant be inec chairman.
Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by benzion72(m): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2015
Jega is going now where. In fact we will gladly give him REC for life. He is not a man like Prof Iwu.
Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by Rexnegro(m): 7:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Austin4lif:
After handing over power to your brother, why will u stay. We are watching u in 6d camera
Shatap there orubebe jnr ,if u don't ve any reasonable tin to say, must u display d pain of ur defeat online? when he fairly gave ur broda in 2011 u didn't rant o , now ur broda has been beaten blue black in the most fair election so far in nigeria history u re now saying rubbish. Pls someone call mbu to come arrest this yaba left patient.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by sylva1(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2015
It is always good to bow when the ovation is loudest!!!
Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by spenca: 7:55am On Apr 02, 2015
Ok no problem prof Jega, we would not offer you INEC appointment, we would take you to EFCC
Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by trillville(m): 8:00am On Apr 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
Educated men leave positions without a fight, but we have delivered our country into the hand of a man who takes power by the gun, and if he loses in an election he cries and calls for blood.

Why would Educated men deliver this country into the hand of illiterate ? JEGA supplied PVC to Almajiri using Imams and the Mosques and the other GEJ regions hardly received the PVC. I hope Buhari performs, if not. Nigerians will taunt you Jega.

Cheer up my guy, a Niger Deltan shall rise again. But next time, you people should make sure he/she is competent and has ideas on how to move Nigeria forward.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by KingTom(m): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2015
bravetentewa:

Its not really nice for you to call people names.... In what way has prof maurice iwu offended you that you should call him a disgrace...... I'm sure poverty is ravaging your family and that is you can't think before you talk.... Asshole...
Please you people should give this one Panadol o, make the Ewure no die on top my Matter! grin
Poverty is ravaging my family members yes, how did you know? Ah Uncle Yemi the bastard gay, is that you? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by sandfield: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2015
Sirniyeh:

www.leadership.ng/news/422491/ill-not-accept-tenure-renewal-jega
you won't accept tenure renewal because you have already done the dirty job.Well, let us see how that Gambari will rule.
Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by phelps007: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2015
Jega is exceptionally calm and intelligent..He is a good man IMO. May God bless Prof Jega abundantly. Amen
Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by Funjosh(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2015
JEGA My man. cool
Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by ibrokola(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2015
Sirniyeh:

www.leadership.ng/news/422491/ill-not-accept-tenure-renewal-jega

Don't worry Nigerians don't want you in INEC anymore, we need you in EFCC!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by Funjosh(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2015
sandfield:
you won't accept tenure renewal because you have already done the dirty job.Well, let us see how that Gambari will rule.

You need Jegaquine to cure your hatred, ask Orubebe how it works lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by henrimoto(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2015
seunfly:
EFCC
POLICE REFORM COMMITTEE
POWER REFORM COMMITTEE
EDUCATION REFORM COMMITTEE
REFINERY DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE

I think he will fit into any of this area.
remove that police reform committee from there. You them to tanish his hard earn reputation ?
Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by sandfield: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2015
Funjosh:

You need Jegaquine to cure your hatred, ask Orubebe how it works lipsrsealed
i should ask you because u post this shit without reasoning.
Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by Easy5265: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2015
KingTom:
I just admire this man, especially the calm way with which he handled the thug Orubebe! He should be given a key position, this is a true Nigerian, unlike Maurice Iwu who was a disgrace to himself and his family. Buhari please make Jega EFCC chairman.

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Sai APC

It should be Sai Jega
Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2015
hijacke:
J.E.G.A = Just Endend Goodluck's Administration

Nigerins ended Goodluck's administration not Jega please.
Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by KanwuliaJara: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2015
*sighs*

You go first pray to survive this f"o"rst wan abi? grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by octopusfreaky(f): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Oh God !!would miss that handsome face oooo,,,, so cute and calm and calculated....message to his sons abeg am single and searching..winksss****

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2015
Wait wait wait!!! Where are the TAN guys, they have stopped all of a sudden?? Too bad..... Evidence that GEJ had very few true followership.... Good hearted man (i assume), terrible clout.
Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by nephemmy(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] nice 1 prof...you've tried...you can't come and go and die now....
Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by mikeapollo: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Respect to Jega!
I respect people who are not desperate to hold on to positions/appointments/power.
That is why I respect Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, who stated clearly in 2011 that he was not interested in being retained as CBN governor in 2014!
When you have such conviction, it gives you the boldness. freedom and courage to do what your conscience believes to be right, and not necessarily what the president wants.

That is what honourable men do.....
I do not like desperados Obasanjo, Soludo and Ribadu!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by golddeejay(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2015
GeorgeAmax:
I know that ur fulani brother(buhari) must ask u to stay for u to rig for him again in 2019.
stop been so bitter. If u r so blinded by tribalism that u cant see, atleast u cannot deny u didnt feel it. Nigerians all over d six geo political zone including rigged SE want change and they voted for it. If GMB ddnt perform, we do it again.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by efilefun(m): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2015
yea i understand but believe me if he should be given any, that would be the best..
chyket:
I feel he should not be given any appointment for now,so that it does not seem like there was a deal between him and APC before the election
Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by BTT(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2015
trillville:
If I were buhari, I would insist that jega continues. We need a person Nigerians perceive as fair and balanced.

As the saying goes, if it isn't broken, don't fix it. Buhari should also keep the minister of agriculture too.

#BabaWhenYouGetThere please and please keep that Agric Minister. Please.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by KingTom(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2015
Easy5265:

It should be Sai Jega
Sai Jega cool
Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by eleko1: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2015
The same man Jonathanians/saTANist wanted out by FORCE.The corrupt one thought that it gonna be bizness as usual.Dnt U see how one useless man 'ORUN-IGBE'(whateva name he's) disgraced himself on National TV while shouting like a deranged dog.
VickyRotex:
Awwwww... President GEJ knew the integrity of this man when he appointed him. It's good thing Jega didn't fail Nigerians.

Thank you Professor Jega, generations to come will remember your name and your good works... We are proud of you!!!

cry cry cry

I know you'll be back again to make your impact in another sector.

"If you can't beat them, set a standard above them"

Professor Jega just did that kiss
JEGA is a man of integrity,not one of those sit tight THIEF.He's going back to classroom to impact knowledge.If he accept anoda term now,PDP go slander him.Make he dey go biko.BIA,nah wic Aso Ebi we go wear go Pa GODWIN MOHAMMED owambe(Handover)on MAY 29 jare cool wink grin tongue cool

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by Jesusloveyou: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2015
midolian:
You have to love this man
orubebe just acted a script that makes d world to love jega.sai orubebe, sai jega,sai buhari,sai nigerians

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by Darevofpeace(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2015
Very good of Jega, An Actor leaves the performing stage when the ovation is loudest.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega by VickyRotex(f): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2015
eleko1:
The same man Jonathanians/saTANist wanted out by FORCE.The corrupt one thought that it gonna be bizness as usual.Dnt U see how one useless man 'ORUN-IGBE'(whateva name he's) disgraced himself on National TV while shouting like a deranged dog.JEGA is a man of integrity,not one of those sit tight THIEF.He's going back to classroom to impact knowledge.If he accept anoda term now,PDP go slander him.Make he dey go biko.BIA,nah wic Aso Ebi we go wear go Pa GODWIN MOHAMMED owambe(Handover)on MAY 29 jare cool wink grin tongue cool

shocked cheesy cheesy Orun igbe!!! shocked you wicked sad

Hmmmm honestly Jega made a great impact in our lives, most especially we the youths. I wish him well in his next endeavour. And pray whoever replaces him keeps the flag flying smiley

GEJ is a good man, he just surrounded himself with evuuullll peeps... sad

As for Aso ebi, you see that green and white lace wey female version of GEJ and Buhari wear for that cartoon pix, na im we go wear, no worry. cheesy grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe / Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.