Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Canadian Visa Expert, Scam Or Real? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Visa Expert, Scam Or Real? (3747 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Visa Lottery 2017/2018 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Visa Expert, Scam Or Real? by MsSbee(f): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2015
Hello house,
I bumped into this site or page on facebook that is the Canadian visa expert and I think I would like to know if it's a scam site or its for real...Because I sent a mail to verify how authentic it was or how their immigration services worked but my mail hung for 2 days and later failed. The website is www.canadianvisaexpert.com and they help people do assessment on their eligibility for the different Visas to enter canada with a service fee for both single and family
assessment. House please I need your responses on this and to know if any of you have come across this platform before and what your experiences are like.

THANKS
Re: Canadian Visa Expert, Scam Or Real? by justwise(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1263143/canadian-visa-experts-scam

Pure scam, many victims have started similar thread in the past.

Very soon one of their agents will come here to defend their fraudulent business
Re: Canadian Visa Expert, Scam Or Real? by MsSbee(f): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2015
justwise:
https://www.nairaland.com/1263143/canadian-visa-experts-scam

Pure scam, many victims have started similar thread in the past.

Very soon one of their agents will come here to defend their fraudulent business

Thanks and Godbless you well understood. I knew it the moment my mail didn't deliver but I trust my fellow nairalanders always willing to help.
Re: Canadian Visa Expert, Scam Or Real? by justwise(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2015
MsSbee:

Thanks and Godbless you well understood. I knew it the moment my mail didn't deliver but I trust my fellow nairalanders always willing to help.

No worries, good that you were proactive.
Re: Canadian Visa Expert, Scam Or Real? by jamesokikiola: 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Canavisaexpert is a confirmed scam. A friend narrated how they tried hard to collect his credit card numbers and pins. How can you demand credit card number and pin from someone, not even the bank that issued that card has the legal right to demand such sensitive a information. The friend claims he is going to report them to the security to deal with these indian criminals. I think these folks should be reported to appropriate agency in Nigeria and Canada. I am going to take up this matter here in Canada.
Re: Canadian Visa Expert, Scam Or Real? by TheAlchemist: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
thanks for the info.

(1) (Reply)

Albania And Moldova Embassy / Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Feel Too Big (important)when They Come Here! / I Was Duped Of 300k For A Uk Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.