Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Ijaw Youths Accepts Buhari, Warns Against Violence- Punch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Accepts Buhari, Warns Against Violence- Punch (24440 Views)

Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling / INEC Cancels Poll In Ondo Towns Over Violence - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Accepts Buhari, Warns Against Violence- Punch by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
CR77:
Oh ur email
Nope. Look at your write up in my first quote and compare it with your original post. smiley
Re: Ijaw Youths Accepts Buhari, Warns Against Violence- Punch by bakila: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Larryfly:
We in the South are more sane than those up there

We don't suck blood
You sabi suck blood pass us.
Re: Ijaw Youths Accepts Buhari, Warns Against Violence- Punch by laykhorn(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
chymystique:
Oil Blocks Comes to mind.

May 29th, please where art thou? cool

I dont get the correlation of the topic and the post to your comment. Mind to explain?
Re: Ijaw Youths Accepts Buhari, Warns Against Violence- Punch by bakila: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
thefakestan:
I dont support part of what he said in this election it showed that the best 'rigger" won.

"
“We will accept it (the results of the election). We had our own knife and yam; we were not able to cut it the way we wanted. We have no other person to blame. It is in this part of the country that people ask for money to go and vote. However, the northerners were paying for their own transportation to go and exercise their rights and to go and pick their PVCs.

“Our people were expecting that they would be paid to collect PVCs and the results reflected so. We have no other choice; we are the architect of our own problem. So, we should be able to live with it."

This B.Shyt coming from the IYC's president is bad! Why on earth will you say such?

The Northerners outsmarted you guys by registering and allowing underage voters,Not just that PVC were printed for them firstly and even distributed via proxy, in some cases stored in on man's house waiting for election day.

Secondly nobody up North could openly support Jonathan in most core Muslim states for the fear of being lynched even the president wasnt spared that humilation, but in the south we had posters of APC and PdP side by side.

Thirdly the total number of the SE and SS states = 11 isnt enough to even cause a rerun of elections, so as much as the West and the North continue their marriage, that can rule us all to "infinity"

Please commorade think before you talk.

Nigeria needs to put e-voting in place by amending the constitution. Thats the only way your votes will actually count. What happened on 28th of March was vodoo.
Forget that Under age vote stuff abeg. When the Tanios where doing there thing they forgot that other Nigerians where watching. When Goodluck appointed an SSG, Minister of Economy, Minister of Aviation and other key ministers from particular section of this country did he expect others to applaud him. When he was made to treat every Norther of substance at arms length he does not know that the kids would be a problem.
Forget that underage voters thing. He failed since 2012 when he amended the constitution to become the sole candidate of his party at the expense of broader national synergy.
Re: Ijaw Youths Accepts Buhari, Warns Against Violence- Punch by galadima77(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
Larryfly:
We in the South are more sane than those up there

We don't suck blood

mumu...
Re: Ijaw Youths Accepts Buhari, Warns Against Violence- Punch by cy4cent(f): 1:32am On Apr 03, 2015
CR77:
Hope the boys will listen

I hope GMB will also call BH boys to order

Nigeria is a bless country

Must you always show your contempt? anytime i see a comment reeling of such sarcasm I know it's you , how long will it take you to realise there is no GEJ till ...... anymore?
is buhari a part of boko haram?
if he is why didn't your so called 'Messiah' give us evidence, n arrest him?

pls it's time you move on n grow up!!!! if you feel otherwise your choice though!!!!!
Re: Ijaw Youths Accepts Buhari, Warns Against Violence- Punch by thefakestan: 5:17am On Apr 03, 2015
bakila:

Forget that Under age vote stuff abeg. When the Tanios where doing there thing they forgot that other Nigerians where watching. When Goodluck appointed an SSG, Minister of Economy, Minister of Aviation and other key ministers from particular section of this country did he expect others to applaud him. When he was made to treat every Norther of substance at arms length he does not know that the kids would be a problem.
Forget that underage voters thing. He failed since 2012 when he amended the constitution to become the sole candidate of his party at the expense of broader national synergy.

Well i agree with you based on the sharing of various posts / position, but i think if thats the case the same will play out for the SS and SE, only Ameachi may get smth, anyway may God help us, tribalism has eaten down to our bone marrows.
Re: Ijaw Youths Accepts Buhari, Warns Against Violence- Punch by EagleNest(m): 6:24am On Apr 03, 2015
Nice one.Let us all embrace peace and work together as one nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bianca’s Siblings Attack Ojukwu’s Sons Over Senatorial Ambition / 1,081 Boko Haram Members, Senior Commanders Surrender In Bama, Borno / Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.