Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (266516 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

Mehn you guys are trying. I don't have the patience and stamina for all these tiny, yet intensive exercise.

Give me 30min continous jogging
1hr cycling or 20min weight lift and I'm good to go. cheesy

Sorry I no follow for this exercise. I jump and pass tongue grin

But kimoni should do this with you.

Kiki where are you?

grin grin grin grin grin

Cycling I can't do, running I no fit, dont have that enduring stamina

But give me all these body twisting exercises, na you go tire o

Naijababe, I gat you on this one, let's show Chilli how it is done wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin grin

Cycling I can't do, running I no fit, dont have that enduring stamina

But give me all these body twisting exercises, na you go tire o

Naijababe, I gat you on this one, let's show Chilli how it is done wink cheesy cheesy

Yah, that's the spirit.

Oya babyosisi, I know you are offline..but join them.

Cc Herzumpther.
Bukatyne
zemaye
damiso
Kilode100

Work done set o

4 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

Yah, that's the spirit.

Cc Herzumpther.
Bukatyne
zemaye
damiso
Kilode100

Work done set o

Thank you chilli kiss

Naijababe starting tomorrow?

Shaun T really wan kill persin grin but T25 is really effective to be fair I just cant keep up..me and my friend were supposed to be doing it for 30 days sssh don't tell her embarassed cheesy I have almost given up. lipsrsealed let me watch this jillian Michaels and see.

Today I did 4 sets of almost 60 secs planks shocked my stamina is def improving. Before my work out programme will say 5x 30 secs after 10 secs I go
almost faint .
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
damiso:

Thank you chilli kiss

Naijababe starting tomorrow?

Shaun T really wan kill persin grin but T25 is really effective to be fair I just cant keep up..me and my friend were supposed to be doing it for 30 days sssh don't tell her embarassed cheesy I have almost given up. lipsrsealed let me watch this jillian Michaels and see.

Today I did 4 sets of almost 60 secs planks shocked my stamina is def improving. Before my work out programme will say 5x 30 secs after 10 secs I go
almost faint .

Yah. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

Yah, that's the spirit.

Cc Herzumpther.
Bukatyne
zemaye
damiso
Kilode100

Work done set o

Thanks for the mention grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

Yah. cheesy

At least its a dog not a cat grin grin

Chillu how are your cats?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
damiso:

At least its a dog not a cat grin grin

Chillu how are your cats?

cheesy
they are fine. The kids take charge now.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
bukatyne:

Are you in or not?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

Yah, that's the spirit.

Cc Herzumpther.
Bukatyne
zemaye
damiso
Kilode100

Work done set o
Lol.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

Are you in or not?

In What my darling? kiss

Doing more of clean eating for now.

3Tbs oil in my soups Max.

Attached is healthy Egusi soup

With you in spirit.

1 Share

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
bukatyne:

In What my darling? kiss

Doing more of clean eating for now.

3Tbs oil in my soups Max.

Attached is healthy Egusi soup

With you in spirit.

Ok. Good but start with just 10min of the video then increase to 15mins. It's something.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

Ok. Good but start with just 10min of the video then increase to 15mins. It's something.

Yes mummy

Will look at it

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
I did Insanity for 30days and boi, the results were amazing, I lost around 7 inches around my tummy which thankfully I have not gained back but I could not do the the remaining 30 days, I was sure I would die if I continued my knees would give out, I have decided I will do it like once a year. I mentioned it to a colleague who suggested Jillian Michaels and after the first day of Shred I was hooked. Just as effective as Insanity but less impact on my knees and less jumps too. (No plyometrics stuff like in Shaun T).

If you don't have weights/dumbells, use a can of baked beans, would work just as well. So ladies, take some measurements, weigh yourselves and let's give this a go. We'll take stock in 30 days wink

cc: Damiso, Kimoni, Herzumpther, zemaye,Kilode100

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
naijababe:
I did Insanity for 30days and boi, the results were amazing, I lost around 7 inches around my tummy which thankfully I have not gained back but I could not do the the remaining 30 days, I was sure I would die if I continued my knees would give out, I have decided I will do it like once a year. I mentioned it to a colleague who suggested Jillian Michaels and after the first day of Shred I was hooked. Just as effective as Insanity but less impact on my knees and less jumps too. (No plyometrics stuff like in Shaun T).

If you don't have weights/dumbells, use a can of baked beans, would work just as well. So ladies, take some measurements, weigh yourselves and let's give this a go. We'll take stock in 30 days wink

Sounds like a good one.In
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
naijababe:

Please how I do it? I'm in.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Herzumpther:
Please how I do it? I'm in.

There are videos for level one and two on youtube. Just search for Jillian Michaels Shred level one, do tha for 10 days, then level 2 for 10 days.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
naijababe:

There are videos for level one and two on youtube. Just search for Jillian Michaels Shred level one, do tha for 10 days, then level 2 for 10 days.
Thanks a lot, I do appreciate.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

Yah, that's the spirit.

Cc Herzumpther.
Bukatyne
zemaye
damiso
Kilode100

Work done set o

Kia!! See favouritisim, even inside kitchen sef.

Why you nor come mention me and Edwife name na? cheesy cheesy tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by kilode100(f): 1:19am On Jun 29, 2015
naijababe:

I'm in.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by kilode100(f): 1:21am On Jun 29, 2015
Chillisauce:

Yah, that's the spirit.

Cc Herzumpther.
Bukatyne
zemaye
damiso
Kilode100

Work done set o

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 3:00am On Jun 29, 2015
7 inches? shocked
naijababe:

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by zemaye: 5:22am On Jun 29, 2015
Naijababe
Jilian na my woman grin, I have done 30days shred back to back with awesome result especially inches wise. But I dey fast I nor fit add madam put for the one wey I dey. I only do balanced yoga and pilates now since no jumping involve kiss. I go join una after Ramadan

Damiso
60s plank no bad at all o! You are in good shape wink

EfemenaXY
Una don shred finish you and edwife that's why she no kuku border naw cheesy

Bukatyne
Na the spirit be that, healthy lifestyle changes step by step you sef go become pro. Like EfemenaXY grin

Chillisauce
Abeg I dey "fas" make u no let me tear my belly with laughter. This one na dog abi na cat sef? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Efe you that can run 19,000 km con join spin class plus swimming plus cycling grin

You should be running your own programme so you don't need jillian grin

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2015
cococandy:
7 inches? shocked

Yes baby, went down a dress size and now wear those fitted shirts tucked into my trousers and skirts with no bulging bits grin

@ Zemaye, I look forward to you joining us. Maybe we will do ripped together.

Kimoni, Damiso, kilode100, bukatyne, Herzumpther how was day one? I used 2kg weights, damn! my biceps are killing me as we speak.

EfemenaXY & Edwife, you are welcome to join us o, we are all in this together wink

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2015
naijababe:

Yes baby, went down a dress size and now wear those fitted shirts tucked into my trousers and skirts with no bulging bits grin

Kimoni, Damiso, kilode100, bukatyne, Herzumpther how was day one? I used 2kg weights, damn! my biceps are killing me as we speak.

EfemenaXY & Edwife, you are welcome to join us o, we are all in this together wink

I woke up late embarassed but will do mine in the evening. will report as soon as I finish.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2015
naijababe:

Two cans you mean?

What size?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2015
zemaye:
Naijababe
Jilian na my woman grin, I have done 30days shred back to back with awesome result especially inches wise. But I dey fast I nor fit add madam put for the one wey I dey. I only do balanced yoga and pilates now since no jumping involve kiss. I go join una after Ramadan

Damiso
60s plank no bad at all o! You are in good shape wink

EfemenaXY

Bukatyne
Na the spirit be that, healthy lifestyle changes step by step you sef go become pro. Like EfemenaXY grin

Chillisauce
Abeg I dey "fas" make u no let me tear my belly with laughter. This one na dog abi na cat sef? cheesy

Lol!

Na so
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2015
naijababe:

Thanks for the mention,

Will start on Thursday, done with my meds by then.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2015
bukatyne:

Two cans you mean?

What size?

Yes, I mean a can in each hand. If you are just starting from zero fitness level, 500g should do. Trust me it is more than enough for anyone who's just starting out.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2015
naijababe:

Yes, I mean a can in each hand. If you are just starting from zero fitness level, 500g should do. Trust me it is more than enough for anyone who's just starting out.

Thanks a lot
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Don't mind them o ....

Anyway,that jillian 30 days i have done that .Right now i use my bodyweight to work those butt and abs.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZhJoRxWcLE

Efe leave them,let us do this one. grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2015
zemaye:

EfemenaXY

Zemaya and Naijababe,you people should not worry cheesy grin shebi you left efe and I out of the group?

Ok na.... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.