Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant - Educational Services (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant (145308 Views)

Any Idea Of How Much Oagf-office Of Accountant General Pays ??? / A Random Question At An Interview / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ehizario2012: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2015
tainot2002:

Pls,can you send the soft copy to me @ tainot2002@yahoo.com

pls I need materials too. I want to start ICAN in may. Thank you. ehizario2012@gmail.com.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ehizario2012: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
mencade4:
bro help a brother.here.
help me with same softcopy materials please.

mencade5@gmail.com

thank.you in anticipation
mencade how far you na. Long time.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Linzo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Please op help me with the following questions because am interested in taking ICAN exams soonest.
1. With HND upper credit in banking and finance, what part of ican exams will I start with?

2.what are my exemptions, if any?

3. How do i go about the registrations to start up?

I wait to hear from you before other questions

Thank you
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ehizario2012: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2015
Linzo:
Please op help me with the following questions because am interested in taking ICAN exams soonest.
1. With HND upper credit in banking and finance, what part of ican exams will I start with?

2.what are my exemptions, if any?

3. How do i go about the registrations to start up?

I wait to hear from you before other questions

Thank you

please take pain to go tru all d pages on this thread, these questions hv been repeatedly answered.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ehizario2012: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2015
Good morning all. I hope u all doing fine? Please how do u guys think ICAN and ACCA now compare due to the new ICAN syllabus? Let's comment on this.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by KBARBIE(f): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
ehizario2012:

pls I need materials too. I want to start ICAN in may. Thank you. ehizario2012@gmail.com.

Same here too. Thk u. kbarbie4life@yahoo.com
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by oladayo042: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Must I pay the subscription fee before registering for the exam?

Will I be allowed to write the exam without paying the subscription fee?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ABDamola(m): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
oladayo042:
Must I pay the subscription fee before registering for the exam?

Will I be allowed to write the exam without paying the subscription fee?
Yes, u will b allowed 2 write exam without subcriptn fee!
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by busayhour(m): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
pls after passing d ATS3 exam,what is d next line of action?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Bobbyzain(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2015
profem1:

ATS 1
OK. But presently, i am an undergraduate student of economics.
1) Will I be exempted from anybof the ATS exams?
2) After successful completion of the ATS exams, what level will i be writing next.? In other words will I still have to write the foundation level or will I just go straight to the skill level exams.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by busayhour(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2015
Bobbyzain:
2) After successful completion of the ATS exams, what level will i be writing next.? In other words will I still have to write the foundation level or will I just go straight to the skill level exams.
Since ure an undergraduate u won't be exempted from writing any paper and also u will b starting from ATS1.after d completion of ur ATS1,2,3 u will move to SKILLS
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by busayhour(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2015
PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE TO BRIEF ME ABOUT THE AAT INDUCTION COMING UP THIS DECEMBER
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by profem1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Bobbyzain:
as an undergraduate you'll have no exemption for ATS. on completion of the ats, you'll advance to skills level.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ABDamola(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Any info abt wen ICAN will update dia docket?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by funkyjms: 12:08am On Nov 14, 2015
ABDamola:

Monday
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Taoares: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=tainot2002 post=32758705]
Pls,can you send the soft copy to me @ataofeeqat@yahoo.com
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by bolliejay(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
ABDamola:
Exam's docket is out.......Best of luck to everybdy
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by yhuci(m): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
munex007:
check ur email have sent the details and materials

Please could u also send me the materials? ucyweb@gmail.com
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by aiteey: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Good evening sir,im a graduate of banking and finance from madonna university and I'm going 4 my service nxt year either ending of February or beginning of march but I heard d first exams will be May,how do I handle this?i really want 2 know the stage I will start from,the subject I will do in that stage and how much it will cost me..tanks alot
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by funkyjms: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
aiteey:
Good evening sir,im a graduate of banking and finance from madonna university and I'm going 4 my service nxt year either ending of February or beginning of march but I heard d first exams will be May,how do I handle this?i really want 2 know the stage I will start from,the subject I will do in that stage and how much it will cost me..tanks alot

Kindly take your time to read the few pages; it's just eleven pages. Your question has been answered. It's a great deal to type respond to what has been asked repeatedly. This is festive period you know, we are I am just lazygrin just as you are lazy to read the few pages. tongue
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Dereformer(m): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Do you stay around Nnewi and environs, are you desirous of being an ICAN certified accountant, then take advantage of the opportunity PATRAC CONSULTING presents.

At PATRAC, we have well groomed, intelligent and gifted Ican tutors. Our past students who did exceedingly well in ICAN exams are part of our Teaching squad.

Our selection process ensures that we engage first class brains.

In our center, we allow our students to evaluate us within the first one month and thereafter, make payment if satisfied with our method, or leave without paying a dime if not satisfied. Our experience has always been that no one ever left.

May 2016 diet lectures commences in earnest from January 9, 2016.

For inquiries call 08176412800.

PATRAC.... we make a living by grooming people to become chartered accountants.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by mhizesta(f): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
wink wink smileyHello,am a 300 level of economics dept..I nid advise on if to reg 4 ican en start wit d d ats level or wait till I become I graduate...pls which is preferable?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by mhizesta(f): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
mhizesta:
wink wink smileyHello,am a 300 level student of economics dept..I nid advise on if to reg 4 ican en start wit d ats level or wait till I become I graduate...pls which is preferable?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ABDamola(m): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
mhizesta:
wink wink smileyHello,am a 300 level of economics dept..I nid advise on if to reg 4 ican en start wit d d ats level or wait till I become I graduate...pls which is preferable?

Since u r in ur 300lvl, it will mak sense till u graduate!

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by mhizesta(f): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
cryHello.is d foundation level d 1st level for an economics graduate and is dere a cert 4 d foundation level.? Pls enlighten on dis ICAN issue cry..afta d foundation stage,wot next?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by cyberwaver(m): 12:20am On Dec 25, 2015
A Question and Answer Web Portal has now been created for education purpose.
The purpose of the web portal is to give Nigerian Students the avenue to share their educational problems with gurus and get accurate answers.
Another thing the more questions you answer and the more questions you create, the greater points you will get to be a Top Guru that will be featured on the web portal.
The Web/Portal web address is http://ngedugurus.com .
Please share this info to all your friends and give it the population it so deserve.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ABDamola(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2015
mhizesta:
cryHello.is d foundation level d 1st level for an economics graduate and is dere a cert 4 d foundation level.? Pls enlighten on dis ICAN issue cry..afta d foundation stage,wot next?

Dia r 3 stages:
1. Foundation stage

2. Skills stage

3. Professional stage

Afta passin des 3 stages, u bcum a chartered accountant!

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
Please I Am An Ond Accounting Graduate Which Level Do I Start From? I Want To Be A Finance Analyst What Is Cfa Programs Like? I Ready Want To Deep In The Finance Industry Eg The Big4,investment Banking Etc
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Please I Am An Ond Accounting Graduate Which Level Do I Start From In Ican? I Want To Be A Finance Analyst What Is Cfa Programs Like? I Ready Want To Deep In The Finance Industry Eg The Big4,investment Banking Etc
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by funkyjms: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
ABDamola:

Since u r in ur 300lvl, it will mak sense till u graduate!

mhizesta, do not wait till you graduate. I repeat, do not wait till you graduate! As an Economics graduate, you would be exempted from taking two papers only! (Check the attached image) Of what use is that when, through determination and hardwork, you can clear at least the whole Foundation papers before you graduate? For the last time, do not wait till you graduate!

Merry Christmas.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by benebaby77: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
ehizario2012:
Good morning all. I hope u all doing fine? Please how do u guys think ICAN and ACCA now compare due to the new ICAN syllabus? Let's comment on this.

Im my opinion, I believe that ICAN is tougher than ACCA, though the later is more recognised in internation space (except USA and Canada) than the former...
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by benebaby77: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
aiteey:

You are qualified to be excempted from 2 papers, which are Quantitative Business Techniques and Business and finance... You are then required to write to 3 papers which are MI, FA and Bus Law before moving to skill level

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. / Education Project Topics With Available Materials / Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.