₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,883,596 members, 3,810,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 September 2017 at 08:56 PM

Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant - Career (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant (78470 Views)

Any Idea Of How Much Oagf-office Of Accountant General Pays ??? / A Random Question At An Interview / ICAN November 2017 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by chidivalour: 10:09am On Sep 01
Hello House. Please can the ICAN study packs from their office @ victoria island?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by BRAINNY(m): 12:43pm On Sep 02
Ugosample:
How about those at skills level or professional level ?

Can they use their status to search for petty accounting jobs?

@isobayor

Yes. Try and get attached to audit firm. The pay may not be much but the experience is invaluable. While there keep applying. Wishing you the best in your hustle.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by BRAINNY(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02
Ugosample:
How about those at skills level or professional level ?

Can they use their status to search for petty accounting jobs?

@isobayor

Yes. Try and get attached to audit firm. The pay may not be much but the experience is invaluable. While there keep applying for better jobs. Wishing you the best in your hustle.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by BRAINNY(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02
adebayo6502:
Is it true Ican gives scholarship to First class students. If yes, how is the scholarship like, and what are the steps in claiming it

Yes. When you register as a student. They'll contact you.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by BRAINNY(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02
layems02:
Hi guys, I studied elect/elect engineering and I want to write ican dis November diet, do I have any exemption?

You'll start at the Foundation level. Your exemption is in A1 ( Quantitative Techniques in Business). You'll be writing the other 4 courses.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02
BRAINNY:

You'll start at the Foundation level. Your exemption is in A1 ( Quantitative Techniques in Business). You'll be writing the other 4 courses.
what Are The Exemptions Available For Someone Who Study Business Administration And Management?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by olusola11: 6:58pm On Sep 07
Can i pay for ats induction before paying for outstanding dues so that i can register for ican?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Ayomidric(m): 11:05am On Sep 14
Please, how many weeks will it take ICAN to grant exemption?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by speak2femz: 4:11pm On Sep 14
as an economics graduate currently doing M.sc.... where do I start from and what do I need to know about ICAN

(0) (1) (2) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Salary Structure Of Etisalat, Zain, MTN, Glo? / Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) / Man Spotted Love Machine In Their Office Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.