Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant - Educational Services (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant (145081 Views)

Any Idea Of How Much Oagf-office Of Accountant General Pays ??? / A Random Question At An Interview / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Nwogeh: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2015
isobayor:

Call me on 08079276907 or BBM pin 7E02C6C4. I will connect you to a network of accounting group. I will give you a BBM PIN that will help you

a million tnx
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by karferguso(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
I'd like to do my ats 2 tutorial in Ibadan and I want to have ideas of good tutorial centres and the duration. Thanx in advance
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by landinfo: 1:27am On Apr 14, 2015
isobayor:

#42,700 excluding subscription fee

Thankz for responding....
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 14, 2015
Which Approved designated banks can one pay for ican exam fees and student subscription fee...---any list of the banks
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by LFJ: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
isobayor:

Not even up to 40,000 its 39956 as at November last year. And thousands are dead also thousands are no longer relevant. Think about that

My God! So I already have more than 20000 people behind me.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Bakare19: 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Tabtab:
Which Approved designated banks can one pay for ican exam fees and student subscription fee...---any list of the banks
I know of Fidelity Bank. Zenith Bank can also do.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by busayhour(m): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2015
pls sir do ICAN accept 2sittings(Waec/ Neco) for ATS registration
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by henryuzor(m): 9:48am On Apr 15, 2015
Good day,
Please i want to find out if the hard copies of the ICAN study packs are available now for collection....SFM and CR at the Professional level
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by isobayor: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2015
busayhour:

Yes it is acceptable
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by isobayor: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2015
henryuzor:
Good day,
Please i want to find out if the hard copies of the ICAN study packs are available now for collection....SFM and CR at the Professional level

Not yet.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by isobayor: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2015
henryuzor:
Good day,

Not yet
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by isobayor: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2015
ekochris:
hello isobayor, am an ND ACCOUTANCY student, am interested in going for ATS; but couldn't due to financial constraints. Is it possible for me to do it after my ND? And after induction, can I proceed for the professional exams even without a degree?
thanks.

Hello,
It is advisable to write it after your ND. if your school is accredited, then you will only write ATS 3. If not you will start from ATS 2. Once you have your AAT certificate, you will start from skill level in professional just like Bsc accounting graduates. You can see you have a better advantage
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by isobayor: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2015
hyzich:

thanks bro, but my concern is that the collection of transcript in my school is very slow and also they don't give it by hand to student rather they will send it to where it's needed. so, will it work like that for ican ? thanks.

Yes
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by tainot2002(m): 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
munex007:
I'm a student of Accounting Uniben 300l..I attend a tutorial @ GRA I know some CA that can sign for you there..

I also have softcopy of some materials you can drop your email will forward them to u

Pls,can you send the soft copy to me @ tainot2002@yahoo.com
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by ekochris(m): 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
isobayor:

Hello,
It is advisable to write it after your ND. if your school is accredited, then you will only write ATS 3. If not you will start from ATS 2. Once you have your AAT certificate, you will start from skill level in professional just like Bsc accounting graduates. You can see you have a better advantage

thank u sir
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Saheed69(m): 4:00am On Apr 21, 2015
hello sir,
please am confused, I will going to service dis year may with the batch A, but I want to do my ican registration before going to service. so dat , by d time I finish d NYSC I will start writing my diet. But d problem is dat I only have the notification of result for my Hnd.

The questions are:
1. can I make use of the notification of result or I should wait till d call up letter is available. The call letter will only be available on d 27th of dis month.
2. Is it compulsory I make use of my original neco certificate Co's I only Ave d one I print online.
3. can I went ahead to buy d pin now, but I will start d registration next week. hope d pin does not have expiring date?
4. After d registration, did I need to go to ican office again.
5. Hope am on d right track after Hnd I should start my ican, after finishing d skill level diet, I should go for MBA.
6. Do u Ave any advice for me concerning my number (5)

Thank u.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by gtswt(f): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2015
isobayor:

Hello friend,

The basic things is that the program scares you. But I must tell you that the ICAN is not as difficult as people perceives it. Just summon courage and write it in a diet. Believe me you will get it right.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP!!!

Thanks for the encouragement..
I know this is a 'must do' I just need to take a bold step. God helping me I will be done with it by Nov 2016. plans are ongoing already.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by charger09(m): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2015
kabir2m:
I have suCcessfully completed my ATS exams and I am holder of AAT certificate. I need assistant about hw to get a job in an audit firm in other to acquire an Experience for my accounting career.
PLS REPLY
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by enozy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
@Munex007 i will appreciate if you can also assist me with a CA to sign my student membership form. i reside in Benin too. your effort will be appreciated.
regards please you can mail me chinepureheart@gmail.com
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by munex007(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
I will see the bro tomorrow..Will ask him wen he will be available so you can arrange to meet

Which side in benin?

enozy:
@Munex007 i will appreciate if you can also assist me with a CA to sign my student membership form. i reside in Benin too. your effort will be appreciated.
regards please you can mail me chinepureheart@gmail.com
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Sheanoel(m): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2015
please op is der anyway to gt past d it training dt it 48 mnths 4 non accountin discipline or 36 months for accounting discipline.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by isobayor: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2015
Sheanoel:
please op is der anyway to gt past d it training dt it 48 mnths 4 non accountin discipline or 36 months for accounting discipline.

My brother, just like I said earlier... to get the required working experience is something I can always assist anybody on. Just passed all the required stages and comeback to me. I promise you will be inducted within 6 months

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by isobayor: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2015
Saheed69:
hello sir,
please am confused, I will going to service dis year may with the batch A, but I want to do my ican registration before going to service. so dat , by d time I finish d NYSC I will start writing my diet. But d problem is dat I only have the notification of result for my Hnd.

The questions are:
1. can I make use of the notification of result or I should wait till d call up letter is available. The call letter will only be available on d 27th of dis month.
2. Is it compulsory I make use of my original neco certificate Co's I only Ave d one I print online.
3. can I went ahead to buy d pin now, but I will start d registration next week. hope d pin does not have expiring date?
4. After d registration, did I need to go to ican office again.
5. Hope am on d right track after Hnd I should start my ican, after finishing d skill level diet, I should go for MBA.
6. Do u Ave any advice for me concerning my number (5)

Thank u.

I have attended to these on phone. for further clarification, reach me on 08079276907 or 7E02C6C4
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by isobayor: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
charger09:
PLS REPLY

are you in lagos? if yes call me on 08079276907
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by isobayor: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
busayhour:

Yes, it is acceptable
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Dabrain20(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2015
Hello sir. I hv an issue bordering me abt dis ICAN exam. I wrote my foundation exam in 2012 n I cleared all d 3 papers.. Since then, I hv not beable to write the next stage exam due to certain circumstances. Please enlight me, am planning to continue the programme. Do I need to re-register again if I want to wrt the November diet and with the Change in syllabus, wat r d courses I will be writing for the intermediate level. Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by gitroit(m): 8:15pm On May 02, 2015
Pls I wnt 2 know if ICAN has made provision 4 hard copy study pack to candidate this may diet.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by cornel20: 10:11am On May 03, 2015
Am a graduate of Economics and I want to enroll for ICAN. Can I start from professional level or from scratch foundation. And will there be any exemptions for me.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Slimmos(m): 10:44am On May 03, 2015
isobayor:
Dear Friends,

As a professional Accountant and a Nairalander, I deem it fit to create this topic.

Having passed all ICAN stages in one sitting(won price in cost accounting at ATS) and currently lectures in professional accountancy tutor centers (Leverage associates and legacy Tutors, I have what it take to answer any question as regards ICAN examinations. Any question at all? feel free to ask.

Adebayo(ACA)
as a graduate of public administration can i go for ican?
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Dabrain20(m): 7:43pm On May 03, 2015
Is like nobody have an answer to d question. I asked.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by Dabrain20(m): 7:44pm On May 03, 2015
Is like nobody have an answer to d question. I asked. Is like nobody have an answer to d question. I asked. Is like nobody have an answer to d question. I asked.
Re: Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant by PreciousGem(f): 6:59pm On May 04, 2015
I study sociology is it possible for me to take an ICAN exams?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Get Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin. / Education Project Topics With Available Materials / Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.