Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? (59281 Views)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) / My Friend Wants To Give Her Child Up For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Francon(f): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by FitnessNigeria: 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
All of una here don de form like una never throw someones baby up like that. It sweets them kids as they will be smiling. They have no fear at that age.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Gwammen(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
I believe that guy/man no get pikin
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by ifeanyidavid: 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
One slap ehh

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
lordhugo:
I will throw the stranger so far up, that he/she would start walking on ceilings!

na witch tins oh. Walk 4 ceiling, inside my house
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Spaxon(f): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
buygala:
If my child survives that, I will just smile, and forget about it angry

Some months later, I will also visit the visitor and throw his child up in the same manner... and I will also just smile, and forget about it smiley

AN EYE FOR AN EYE undecided

pls I need #200 gala grin
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Orikinla(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
[size=18pt]Whether the baby likes it or not, IT IS DANGEROUS AND WILL HARM THE BABY.
ONLY IGNORANT IDI-OTS DO SO.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by daxon001(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
buygala:

Some months later, I will also visit the visitor and throw his child up in the same manner... and I will also just smile, and forget about it smiley

MAKES D WORLD GO BLIND

1 Like

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by petermichaels(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hm go take 2quick hot slap b4 hm catch my pkin.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by HizMissy(f): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Give him or her a warning...
angry
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Dignitygab(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Him for dey surprise to see as the baby throw am too...while I'm watching dem
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by bettercreature(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
I always do it to my kids,nothing special about it,it makes them very brave and strong
because of this my kids can never be scared no matter what happens near them
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by 4oyrsExperience(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Naaaa! I will just JEGAlise......

#TeamAntiOrubebe
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by ammy4id: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
i will pray for him
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by RaeMystix: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
I would tell him( with an obviously concerned voice ), to please stop doing such due to it's side effects that has been proven does affect babies if throw or shaken.....I don't think he'd have don't that, if he knew any better.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by viazi: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
If you can trust the person not to allow the baby to fall, there is no problem. The problem is not in the throwing, it is in the ability to catch. In my place it is customary to throw the babies that way and also hold them them upside down and shake them, it is believed that it makes them strong and and brave. I personally throw my son all the time, even my wife do remind me to throw him, funny enough, the boy always laugh during the throwing.HOWEVER BE VERY SURE TO CATCH THE BABY OHHH

1 Like

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by RobinHez(m): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
buygala:

Makes everyone blind bro...
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by MrDoGood(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
lordhugo:
I will throw the stranger so far up, that he/she would start walking on ceilings!

Why is the hair not backward?
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Classicman47(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
i will give him a hand shake.

he is showing my child that he can FLY.

On a serious note, dat child will never be afraid of heights.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Zaikon(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
finestiyke:

Hahahahahahah u no well at all oh. Lmao
lol.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
that baby likes it,bye
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by justmag(m): 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
I will slap him and catch the baby before he lands. angry...9 months is not easy
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by sod09(m): 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
asadike:
Depending on d kind of visitor.
madam DAT ur chest u displaying is fraud ooo
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Doortun(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
The sky is the limit as long as there is no ceiling fan up there
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by asadike(f): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
sod09:
madam DAT ur chest u displaying is fraud ooo
suit yourself.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by ojnnaco(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lolxxxxxx... I will open permit such if dat visitor is Vincent Enyiama
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Chiaka(f): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
lordhugo:

Were did you get this walking on ceiling video?? did you make it??
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by EOOJ(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
buygala:

I just hope say wen u dey revenge u go catch d pikin ooo cos if u misss am.....u know d rest
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by jerrymej(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Visitor you said? Hmmm
Just my look towards him 'll judge or 'll tell him what I mean!

The look might be more hot that am 'Back-Hand' slap.

At first, is he/she all right in doing so? (Angrily).
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by lordhugo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Chiaka:

Were did you get this walking on ceiling video?? did you make it??

Sweetie, its called a GIF image. Not a video......

I can enlighten you on plenty other topics that are interests of mine. wink
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Chiaka(f): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
lordhugo:

Sweetie, its called a GIF image. Not a video......

I can enlighten you on plenty other topics that are interests of mine. wink

Sounds interesting. You develop GIF Images?? what other topics of interest? am really interested.
You blow my mind. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.