Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,740 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? (59278 Views)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) / My Friend Wants To Give Her Child Up For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by NCOIM(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
jnrbanks:
I go wait for him wife patiently until him wife dey 9months pregnant den I go throw him wife up.....den leave am for air dey go my haus
u badt ghon! E kill ur pikin? Crazy fellow
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by vislabraye(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Most children like this. But this baby is too young for this kine thing.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Abayor7: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
f

1 Like

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
I go just pray make nothing do the pikin, secondly I go pray make the pikin just pee for the guy mouth (assuming the pikin no wear Pampers)
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by superior1: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
I will jokingly, I mean laughingly comot the child from his/her hand and will make sure the child isnt in vicinity next he/she come visiting
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by hensben(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
@op nothing wrong..i will do nothing embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by zubby29(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
i go call shekau for d person o,cos pikin no easy o
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by zikuma: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
I won't take it easy with him
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
bad when he throws the child too high but its also good for the child cos it helps reduce the fear of height.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by nikkflexible(f): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Funny comments grin
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Nairalanderous: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
I will tell him to throw me up like that,but if he can't......
Ma fu e leti !!!!!!
Punch Bag finz.....
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Me: d kind slap wey I go tear am never get model..
Some babies are so active that you'll throw them up that way and all they'll do is giggle while demanding for more.

I did it to my sister's first child. tongue

That boy is one hell of a strong rough guy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by osasjnr(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
I'll take my child immediately and caution him/her, "too expensive play" mhn
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by lond07: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
No harm really. I do it and my children love it. They will keep asking for more but when I am tired, I will simply tell them it's the end of the show for the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Mhosmhan(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
datguru:
I will file a suit against him/her if he is rich, he will be charged for attempted murder
. A thief detected.....lol

1 Like

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Mintayo(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Very risky o, i remembered i tried it once with my niece sometimes ago, and i couldnt catch her when i threw her up and she just slipped and hit her head on the floor,blood was rushing from her nose, i thought she is dead, it was even by divine intervention that she survived, since then, i dare not try that again o!

1 Like

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
sukkot:
the backhand wey i go give am still dey wait for jonathan to leave aso rock
hahahahehehehiohiohio[size=16pt]kikikiki.[/size] u no serious at all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by holluwai(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Take style collect my baby and he or she will never touch my baby again.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
omenka:
I go take koni koni collect my pikin say I wan breastfeed am and make sure anytime that visitor enter my house, I go dey "breastfeed" my pikin.

Nigerians tho. Smh.

Na dis kain treatment dey prompt litigation of child abuse for jand oo.
u be man na........how u wan take breastfeed am na.......abi ur own milk dey am gringringrin
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by jaz(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
i go just collect my child and give am serious warning. but if to say im head touch roof ol boi we go die there oo
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Obanz2(f): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
i will apply yoruba method....ese ma mi gbe omo mi ti o ba bi ti e ko se bee..means thank you give me my pikin if u born ur own do it like that.

1 Like

Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by finestiyke(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Zaikon:
Ask the baby if the baby likes it

Hahahahahahah u no well at all oh. Lmao
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
MKO4ever:
I can't stop lafin. Funny comment grin grin
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by driand(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
lordhugo:
I will throw the stranger so far up, that he/she would start walking on ceilings!

Dat girl looks like an ogbanje
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
What if the babay hits its head at the ceiling? I would grab my baby from him and ask him not to do it again.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by niceguy7(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Haaaaa! Which kind play be that? The child na jet li? Some people shaa......*lackofsense.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Jennifer89(f): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
i will tell him/her not to throw ma child up like that to avoid story that touch!!!!
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
which kind play is this naa,too risky mehnn.I go tear d visitor into pieces if my kid never survive it! cheesy
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
buygala:
If my child survives that, I will just smile, and forget about it angry

Some months later, I will also visit the visitor and throw his child up in the same manner... and I will also just smile, and forget about it smiley

AN EYE FOR AN EYE undecided
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by lordhugo(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
driand:
Dat girl looks like an ogbanje

So you know ogbanje xteristics?

undecided
Stop leaking their secrets! grin
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by alfajohn: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Pickin sabi love rough play o. U will be shocked the baby is enjoying himself and laughing.
Re: Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? by ifyemex(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / What Is He Doing? (photo) / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.