Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,171 members, 7,957,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing (14734 Views)

The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today / The Must-eat Food Checklist On A Visit To Enugu / Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by Allosaurus: 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
All these Romanias are bad market to Nairaland grin
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by chimerase2: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Was der now even wen I was in skul I helped ma landlady to pound palm fruit and also fry garri cool

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by cytellProperty: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
You know what you are doing. Is this how they dress up frying garri in the village. Instead of you to tell us that you are trying to advertise yourself for a guy.

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Never done/witneseed this b4 but I hope to do so someday. Abi op u go invite me come ur village?
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by tsdarkside(m): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
aboyaji:
Yes, I visited the village this week immediately after receiving a call from my aunt who lives in the village.

We went to the farm and harvested some cassava after clearing the bushes.
I couldn't take the pictures of the farm because there was an interruption of power two days before my arrival.

After the harvest, we took them home and peeled them off immediately, washed and also took them to place where they were grounded.

The next day after coming back from the government school I visited, I went ahead to bring the ground cassava back for sieving and frying

#Danke.

Cc: missyb3 tjskii

hahahaha..interruption of power...jona,thunder fire you..... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by sonnie10: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sweetyie:
whats there. me frying garri
I don't believe it, you were only posing for the camera.
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by phenol33(m): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
my sisters does fry garri alot with my mother here in owerri.... i love ur passion my sister!!! ur villa is close to mine.. i am from isu lga.
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by aboyaji(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
donttouch:

Are u sure?
am I sure of my village?

What else do I need to answer?

Umueke in Nkwerre LGA to be precise
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by aboyaji(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
I am not a female please, to those addressing me as "she"

Moderators take note

Cc: missyb3 and tjskii
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by Sweetyie(f): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
sonnie10:

I don't believe it, you were only posing for the camera.
Posing indeed, I'm not that desperate, so dont type rubbish wen u aint sure of what u r saying. Mr beefer
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by write2obi(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Op admit it u did not fry anything grin
Here is the real version of the story
Op went to the village to visit grandma and one of her cousin was about processing garri, and the op was like " this will be very interesting, if i pose and snap with this garri, and then open a thread on Nairaland it will fetch me attention frontpage" op i guess you are happy now undecided .

4 Likes

Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by donttouch: 1:51am On Apr 22, 2015
aboyaji:
am I sure of my village?

Oh! Very close.
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by donttouch: 1:52am On Apr 22, 2015
aboyaji:
am I sure of my village?

Oh! Very close.
Umunachi
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by Igeadekunle(m): 2:21am On Apr 22, 2015
nice one,you remember the olden days.
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by ChynoBEATS: 5:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Frying garri .... I used to do such with my cousins cheesy chai! Hot garri dey sweet tho....... But the tin dey burn my hand wella angry i dont knw how my cousins manage to do it without feeling the heat..... Girls dey try tho ....
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by anonym0us: 6:20am On Apr 22, 2015
Op did you use your foot to harvest the cassava? See how disfigured and dirty it is...
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 22, 2015
i can equally do that.
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by aboyaji(m): 7:55am On Apr 22, 2015
donttouch:

Oh! Very close.
Umunachi
wow. You are my homie

1 Like

Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by aboyaji(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2015
write2obi:
Op admit it u did not fry anything grin
Here is the real version of the story
Op went to the village to visit grandma and one of her cousin was about processing garri, and the op was like " this will be very interesting, if i pose and snap with this garri, and then open a thread on Nairaland it will fetch me attention frontpage" op i guess you are happy now undecided .
SMH for you
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by bibiking7(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2015
I don't know how to fry garri but i know how to make and eat eba. So, OP please bring garri when coming back. I will meet you at the airport to collect it and please hurry up before my egusi soup gets cold. kiss

Lemme look for a thread on how to dry and process home grown kpolley. cool
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2015
the time I was in the village, I fried garri to a fault. like somebody already said, forget say some of us go come here the claim Charles soludo , all name wash. some times, I dey wonder if name all nairaland dey rich with the way them do here.
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by lamrose: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Hand work pay, we should faster that Agriculture business is better than the lazy white or blue collar jobs. kiss
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 22, 2015
the time I was in the village, I fried garri to a fault. like somebody already said, forget say some of us go come here the claim Charles soludo , all name wash. some times, I dey wonder if name all nairalander dey rich with the way them do here.
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by rafcrown(m): 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
I SAW A PRETTY BABE ,NOT GARRI
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by Zikkie(f): 6:13am On Apr 23, 2015
Sweetyie:
whats there. me frying garri

I love this! #hugs
Re: A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing by eyeon(m): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2015
Ty207:
And how does this reduce the price of garri in market? grin grin just joking
You'll still say this even if garri turns ONE naira per cup in the market.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Cook Moringa Soup / Gala / Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.