Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? (66422 Views)

Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral / The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious / Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by shosomtin: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
if all police stations were like this, cell go dey hungry person... grin
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by BOYILO: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
It's real and in Jos. there are two of its kind in Jos. One close 2 Unijos and the second @ Gada Biyu.
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by bigsmoke2(m): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
u havent seen the newly built Area C police station in surulere
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by IYANGBALI: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
It is the beautifuliest
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
A Police Station cannot be beautiful....... No matter how fine. undecided

When you start calling it beautiful, it starts calling you. grin
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
shosomtin:
if all police stations were like this, cell go dey hungry person... grin
Bro.... Never you trust a Police Cell.

No matter how fine on the outside....

A Nigerian Police Cell is a Nigerian Police Cell.

Be Warned!!!
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by abdul4new(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Emmanuel247:
Give am two years
I have been living in JOS for more than 20years and this police station has been there for close to 3 years now so What are you insinuating
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by CHAmP99(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
It is real.d police station is in my area along bauchi roal..anguwan rogo jos
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by rad8(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Op...wait till next year before I judge how e fine reach
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by Rhozabeth(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
SagePerv:
No. I've seen better.

Where na? because I ve travelled far and wide in this country and I ve not seen anything like this!!!
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by hillsate: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
It was built by an individual and given to the police to help protect his hotel built near it.
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by olamieseun(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Area c in suru lere,lagos better pass dis one 10times.
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by eluquenson(m): 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nice job IGP, we need more of this so as to look like commercial banks and at least our dear Police will work under conducive environment.
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by joideviv(m): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
The man that built this station is an ex general, he built it because of his hotel which is far behind the police station, located just close to Unijos. He own a big livestock farm...I heard a rumour that they serve chicken to those arrested

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by eluquenson(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
bigsmoke2:
u havent seen the newly built Area C police station in surulere
Na true oh, but that one is not colourful like this but absolutely nice building too as it's an Area command.

I rep Police force grin

Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by Gentlebabs(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Poster, you've not seen Award Winning Area 'E", it's an epitome of beauty. This also robbed off I the division. Area 'E' parades some of the finest brains in investigation and intelligence nationwide. Truth is, Area 'E' rocks!!!
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by free2naira: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Well, not photo shopped. I knows police station - in Jos. It is actually part of a hotel (name withheld) by bauchi road, Jos. E wasn't d NPF that built it but d hotel owner, perhaps for his personal interest. Meanwhile, #babanowdatyouarethepresident change our police stations.
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by eluquenson(m): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tattooboy:
it has to be. A police station in Nigeria cant be this lovely
It's obvious and you can see well, it's not a Police microfinance bank mind you.
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
Treyson:
This is a police station in Jos, Plateau State. I noticed it is the first of its kind I've seen in this country undecided

April fool.

That's diamond bank..
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by alutaoracle: 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
kodlins:
that one still the trip me oh. Its simple and elegant
i think the police station was built by the angwan zinaria community while i can authoritatively tell u that the one at gada biu was by hon suleiman yahaya kwande who was just re elected

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by Biggynt(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
so unbelievable in the present day Nigeria
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by Drclassic(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
benuejosh:
please tell me itz photoshop
This picture is not photo shop.I have seen it before
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by holyeye1989(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
SHAI BAIL OUT GO COST FOR HERE OOOO.BETER STATION NA MAINTENANCE...NA..AND NA MONEY KILL AM...NO PRAY MK U ENTER HERE OOO IF U NO GET MONEY.
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by Psalmwise(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
I guess that thier headquarters...where most of thier Oga stays
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by sandrahnaub(f): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
It wz Photoshopped just told u
benuejosh:
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by nanalady(f): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
benuejosh:
not photoshop..very real
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by kodlins(f): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
alutaoracle:
i think the police station was built by the angwan zinaria community while i can authoritatively tell u that the one at gada biu was by hon suleiman yahaya kwande who was just re elected
I knew they were individual projects. Nice one from them
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by daamazing(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
benuejosh:
mtchew picturemall ni..lol.
Re: Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? by yinkuscious(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
I guess the building is formerly used by a bank. NPF!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.