Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play (5928 Views)

Migrant Caught Raping A Chinese Woman, Chinese Men Beat Him Unconcious (video) / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Why Does This Lady Always Send Me Pictures Of Herself As A Text Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by intercom: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
please help, do any one hav this experience.

My girlfriend always slum or faint each time we are together. She has told me she never had sex before, but the way she use to screen for sex each time we are together makes me doubt her.

we hav not had sex, but we usually hav a good romantic play as lover, she use to show that she really need sex through her actions and screen for my touch, but I don't want to do it now, reaching a particular time, she will fall on the bed or she will sleep like a lifeless body.

on waking up, at first I was afraid, I asked her wat happened she said this is how she normally feel when she feels a touch of the one she loves. I said ok lets go and see a doctor, she say it is a natural thing and that she will learn how to control it. I kept quite.

Another day it happened again, and she fail on my arm and it took her like 10mins to become her self, I started fanning her and was like oh God let today just pass make she go I no want person pikin com die for my house.

when she woke up I asked her again, with this how do we cope when married? I am really disturbed, this is a person am getting married to. is this a medical or a psychological problem or a spiritual problem. Pls any one with experience help me

2 Likes

Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by Fabdedon(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ask her which village is she from..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by intercom: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ok. But Village has any thing to do with it?

2 Likes

Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by BluePearls(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
intercom:
Ok. But Village has any thing to do with it?

yes! maybe dem give am winch to chop for there. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Maybe she doesn't really wanna have sex with u yet and she dnt wanna lose u cos of sex!

So she dey use style faint so dat u guys won't av sex. grin

10 Likes

Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
My man, take off or very soon, na u go first faint

2 Likes

Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by intercom: 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Maybe she doesn't really wanna have sex with u yet and she dnt wanna lose u cos of sex!

Yes she told me she does not want sex, and me too I told her no sex till after marriage, but the way she faint during pre-intimacy, I dnt think she is pretending, because she cant even lift her figure up, talk less of knowing what is happening, ther was a time she woke up and asked me hope I didn't sex her, I told her if I don't love u, at the process of your fainting I would hav.... she even told me that she is afraid so she wont passed on in my house that I should do her wedding first fast so we can feel free to hav sex etc. hhhhmmmm I was like confuse
Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by midasbliss(f): 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lol. Funny Sha. Im Scared 4u Self.

6 Likes

Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by naturally: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
She be Ogbanje. GBAM!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by Enegod(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
If you hold their neck very tight while kissing them for a long period they all faint...OP, is that what you normally do?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by goodmorning40: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
That means u are the real deal, mehnn u are killing her softly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
intercom:

Yes she told me she does not want sex, and me too I told her no sex till after marriage, but the way she faint during pre-intimacy, I dnt think she is pretending, because she cant even lift her figure up, talk less of knowing what is happening, ther was a time she woke up and asked me hope I didn't sex her, I told her if I don't love u, at the process of your fainting I would hav.... she even told me that she is afraid so she wont passed on in my house that I should do her wedding first fast so we can feel free to hav sex etc. hhhhmmmm I was like confuse
She's faking it then...

Do marry am make she no faint too much, cun die! grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by ivyT(f): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I dey laff o grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
ivyT:

I dey laff o grin
Lol cheesy
Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by YUNGLURD(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
There re two things involved, she either fakes it or devil is playing dice with her life.
Eventually u realise she's Faking it, just keep a long cain by ur side then give her a thorough wiping,I swear she wouldn't wanna try that with u again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Enegod:
If you hold their neck very tight while kissing them for a long period they all faint...OP, is that what you normally do?

grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by pressplay55: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Op run for your life,
i am looking for a way to get out of my current relationship, due to our nature of non compactibility wen it comes to sex,
she will cry scraming at the top of her voice, claiming she is feeling pains,
then she will start breathing high, infact sex with such gurls is boring, n u might end up regretting it once u marry her
Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by Lisaflex(f): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Super story!

1 Like

Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Anytime she faint,finishing job before she come backups from her short faint
Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by alterswerve(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
intercom:

Oga! No marry am o! Abeg! Na beg I use beg you! No marry am! Abeg make una advise this guy, ABEG!
Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by alterswerve(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
YUNGLURD:
There re two things involved, she either fakes it or devil is playing dice with her life.
Eventually u realise she's Faking it, just keep a long cain by ur side then give her a thorough wiping,I swear she wouldn't wanna try that with u again.

Guy u funny yo
Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by egopersonified(f): 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
We really need a special spirituality section, so that all these ogbanjes, spirit husband, one hundred years old in the coven but 25 physically, flying at night for meetings, etc can be dealt with by their experts.

4 Likes

Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
intercom:
please help, do any one hav this experience.

My girlfriend always slum or faint each time we are together. She has told me she never had sex before, but the way she use to screen for sex each time we are together makes me doubt her.

we hav not had sex, but we usually hav a good romantic play as lover, she use to show that she really need sex through her actions and screen for my touch, but I don't want to do it now, reaching a particular time, she will fall on the bed or she will sleep like a lifeless body.

on waking up, at first I was afraid, I asked her wat happened she said this is how she normally feel when she feels a touch of the one she loves. I said ok lets go and see a doctor, she say it is a natural thing and that she will learn how to control it. I kept quite.

Another day it happened again, and she fail on my arm and it took her like 10mins to become her self, I started fanning her and was like oh God let today just pass make she go I no want person pikin com die for my house.

when she woke up I asked her again, with this how do we cope when married? I am really disturbed, this is a person am getting married to. is this a medical or a psychological problem or a spiritual problem. Pls any one with experience help me

If she passes out again ?

Ask her for her certificate sharp sharp ?

1 Like

Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
midasbliss:
Lol. Funny Sha. Im Scared 4u Self.

Thank you..
Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by afanide: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
Discuss with a Good Doctor if you know any.

Personally, i dont think she's faking it.

It's a Spiritual problem and this is one thing you must handle b4 you both Marry so you dont regret it.

Is she light in compexion? What church does she attend?
Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by clemz85(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
goodmorning40:
That means u are the real deal, mehnn u are killing her softly.

yea if she is not faking it that means she is all into him,
I know a girl that will get fever and become restless any time she sees me, if I begin to talk to her she will
lose her memory momentarily.

1 Like

Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by TheDarkRebel: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
~ O.P beware of magun ! Those are warning signs
Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
S.m.h for those of you mentioning spiritual problems. The girls simply reaches beyond cloud 9 and OP is over reacting. Duh!
Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by DeKasablanca(f): 12:53am On Apr 03, 2015
LOL. She 'always unconscious and passes on'? Where is KingTom when u need him?
Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by LewisO: 1:32am On Apr 03, 2015
That girl is a massive pretender.

2 Likes

Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 03, 2015
BluePearls:

yes! maybe dem give am winch to chop for there. cheesy
You no serious, I swear cheesy
Re: Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 03, 2015
clemz85:

yea if she is not faking it that means she is all into him,
I know a girl that will get fever and become restless any time she sees me, if I begin to talk to her she will
lose her memory momentarily.

MAKE ONA COME OOOO

THIS LIE WUN NA. KED ME OO cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. / Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? / Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.