Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? (5935 Views)

Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by Toppytee(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
I used to look & act scornfully towards girls that habitually wear trousers(trouser girls),while i accord girls that are always in skirts with respect.Though i have dated the two types at one time or the other,more often than not i take the skirt girls more serious because i think of them as being decent.How wrong my experiences have proved me to be.My skirt girlfriends are always unfaithful while my trouser girlfriends always zip up.Guys,share your experience with the two types of girls.
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by ddiamond(f): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2010
well, since you have see with your eyes, you know who is better, it not matter of dressing , it matter of feeling toward each .
be right back.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by deltalife(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2010
Sure guys will find this intersting shocked
Right now I av the both type and I respect both of them.
The skirt type is a pastors Daugther, confesses love for game but never want to play htough I always find it eazyer sending my hand masage than the trousers girl.
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by Spyker: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2010
I admire girls on trousers but prefer girls in skirt. Reason, i love a girl to dress decent all the time i am not in support of indecent dressing. But not all trouser wearing girls dress indecent and not all skirt wearing girls dress decent. So, it is purely choice that matters
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2010
wow never paids attention to that I wear what I feel like I will
start wearing skirts more often now, never knew guys think so radically.
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by Phlota(f): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2010
@rokiatu, guys say d truth wen u really ask, dey think rationally, i av more guys as frnds anyways, kps me in check.
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by IykeD(m): 12:07am On Jan 14, 2010
I just love them in skirts.
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by elecktra(f): 12:53am On Jan 14, 2010
what does it matter ?? the cloth does not make the girl now, i know some skirt -rocking girls that are nuffin near decent very useless nd

classless,decency is just a pesonality thingy not a fashion thing personally sha if i were a boy i'd pick a skinny jeans chic over any other girl it looks so smart

and chic
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 14, 2010
Is the OP for real? shocked shocked Please we are in 2010.
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by mamagee3(f): 12:55am On Jan 14, 2010
Girls are now categorized according to what they wear
Nairaland, I hail thee
. . . grin
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by hermosa(f): 6:15am On Jan 14, 2010
ok, no. 1 judging a skirt-wearin girl ova a trousered wearin gurl as decent is just plain dumb, ur way back, ur not thinkin of all the convernience of wearin skirts
no 2. the only reason u like girls who wear skirts is because they're asses shakes more in it (don't lie!! i have brothers, they tell me everything)
no 3. girls who wear trousers are wearin them because they work in very busy places (trousers are convenient if you need to pick up ur heels and walk quickly)
no 4. stop judgin period. ,
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 14, 2010
. . . . . Let this be a lesson to everyone. . . . Dont drink and Think!

you might end up posting retarded threads on NL
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by freecocoa(f): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2010
For this age and time na him una still dey thnk lik dis.ogaa oo
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by ConquerAll(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2010
Anyone can serve. Both Skirt & Trouser are ok for me, so far they are decent.

If you prefer Skirt, what of mini-skirt?
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by leftone: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2010
really,really loves girls in skirts.especially when she has nice legs,
ggggggggggrrrrrrrr
cool cool grin
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by sweetliet: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2010
anything u wear no go stop d Bleep, so wear what makes u feel real.
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by iice(f): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2010
LOL @ topic cheesy
I was the only one to rock trousers in the church i used to go to. . .
Then again, i was the one who used to wear jalabya to church cheesy

Nansense grin
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by Nautillus(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2010
Do we still here Skirt & pants selective galz these day? ?

Me, i no notice oh, the chic looks good, i look and smile. . . .gbam

Inshort, i prefer gals with none of the above!!! grin grin grin
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by Nautillus(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2010
FL Gators:

. . . . . Let this be a lesson to everyone. . . . Dont drink and Think!

you might end up posting retarded threads on NL

Very nice

1 Like

Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by 190: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2010
girls on trousers
turns me on~
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by ifunayam(f): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2010
@ poster,
So shallow.
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by selencious(f): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2010
Look not at the outward appearance but the inward appearance. Most skirts are much worse and seductive than trousers.
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by jice(m): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2010
All things been equal, you are served according to your request and your purchasing power.

However, your look will also determine the type of man/woman that comes your way.

I saw Rokiat and selecious pics. Guys whom among them will you go to club(Club-Partner) with and who will you make your wife(Life-Partner: for better for worst/best)?

The answer tells it all. Dress the way you should be address-
grin smiley
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by otuism: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2010
this is really interesting,i love trouser gals especially when she has figure 8,my raletionship with a gal was cut because she refused to wear trouser
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by selencious(f): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2010
@ Jice!!!! Be Sensible,  That is just why most of Y'all fall in the wrong hands, Because you judge gurls according to the way they dress;when you finally into it, you find out that you are with the devil's incarnate,  What if I tell you that I have only been to the club once in my life, mi Bruvs birthday;God knows if im lying. N I have nver had sex in mi life, cos I and my Fiance believe in sex after marriage, I mean, im just tryna let you know that you don't judge anyone by their look, You may just end up in the wrong hands, A gurl might be all dressed up covered up from head to toe, but on the inside, be a very devilish person, So think twice, and ask for wisdom from God,  Everyone has always addressed me in a good manner because they have seen how I behave, how I act towards others and speak, So you can believe whatever,
1sam 16:7---The Lord said unto samuel,Do not look at the outward appearance, because I have refused him, for the Lord does not see as a man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.
Matthew 23:28 - "In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous, but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by atilla(m): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2010
I prefer girl with none.
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by bluespice(f): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2010
iice:

LOL @ topic cheesy
I was the only one to rock trousers in the church i used to go to. . .
Then again, i was the one who used to wear jalabya to church cheesy

Nansense grin

omg me too! grin grin grin
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by Keegan: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2010
atilla:

I prefer girl with none.

Indoor or outdoor?

1 Like

Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by jice(m): 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2010
@ Selencios
In all honesty, I do not stand to judge you neither do I have the right to doubt you. I was only drawing [unholy] analogy by that submission.
Though some people on this thread will accept your argument because they read it but I tell you that not everybody will read it. You may still not be able to explain the reasons for your actions.
Note that your look, disposition and comportments have much to tell of you before your character display and explanations come.
You never can tell who will have impact to make in your life and you never can tell when they form opinions about you and remember also that God will not be there all times to defend you as in 1sam 16:7---. I will advise that you change that picture which I suppose should be in your inner albums.
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by bluespice(f): 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2010
jice:

@ Selencios
In all honesty, I do not stand to judge you neither do I have the right to doubt you. I was only drawing [unholy] analogy by that submission.
Though some people on this thread will accept your argument because they read it but I tell you that not everybody will read it. You may still not be able to explain the reasons for your actions.
Note that your look, disposition and comportments have much to tell of you before your character display and explanations come.
You never can tell who will have impact to make in your life and you never can tell when they form opinions about you and remember also that God will not be there all times to defend you as in 1sam 16:7---. I will advise that you change that picture which I suppose should be in your inner albums.

oh the irony!
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by jice(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2010
irony?
Re: Skirt Girls Vs Trouser Girls,guys Which One Do You Prefer? by gabriel4u(m): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2010
@topic
about 15 yrs ago appearance shows who u are,but now some ladies put on skirt because they are saerching for work or what their boss demand at their working place while the other hand gurls on trouser may just put it on to look good but they may be innocent!

But for me ohhhhhhhh, i prefare my girl putting skirt when going out and wen comin to my house or going out with me should put on trouser

(1) (2) (Reply)

My worst nightmare / 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers / Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.