Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday (49798 Views)

Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi / APC Governors At Their Meeting In Abuja Yesterday (Photos) / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
That smile is so boyish, like. He's just been given a packet of candies. cheesy
Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by kindnyce(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
CHNAGE....EVERYWHERE U GO

EVEN ATIKU HAS CHANGED

HE IS NOW A NEW LEAF
Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by yaksm(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Baba I no say na u go win election ;DBaba I no say na u go win election
Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by sphinx54: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
SagePerv:
Keep recycling your useless leaders.

Please organise a rebellion against the incoming government. Then you will be killed according to the constitution and the hate you have will die with you. Losers!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by Bhella5(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
alaoeri:
In as much as Nigeria remains as a country, any region that want to produce president in the future must ally with the north as simple as ABC.
Seconded! Gej found out the hard way.
Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by Rastamann: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
The smile indicates his belief that he, Atiku, will soon become the president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by 360command: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
The post have gone back to the north. Every high ranking public post would be given to the men from the North (certificateless) who are not worthy to be in the position.

Watch and see, the way how transfer and posting would come to their favour than any other tribe would be vast. This is the part of Nigeria I do not like about them been in power.
the wealth, fame and power is shared within themselves.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by sphinx54: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Acidosis:
Theif Shake Theif

1. One didn't attend a SCHOOL, as a consequence, he could not explain why and how $20b got missing under his watch.

2. The other Stole YOUR money and built a massive PRIVATE University in Yola; following Baba's legacy in OTA. You cannot afford the fees, not even the Staff Secondary Schools in OTA & YOLA.

3. BOTH used YOU to send a perceived "corrupt" man out of Aso Rock.

4 While YOU remain here on the Social Media perpetrating CHANGE
Please organise a rebellion and then you'll be killed legally. At least your hate will die with you. Losers!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by pappizeezu: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
He's a happy man now
Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by 360command: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rastamann:
The smile indicates his belief that he, Atiku, will soon become the president of Nigeria
this is what I was trying to explain in my previous post. OSE jor
Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by subbieD(f): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ds smile isn't it at all......Oga buhari, Biko open ya eyez ooooooo........enemies sef Don Dey Laff Wif pple Ds days o
Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by ooshinibos: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
See how atiku is smiling like an abo.ki, oh sorry, have forgotten that he is truly like an abo.ki

their conversation would be like

Atiku- congratulation her excellency
Buhari- thank you my boy

Atiku- sir how we go celebrate am na.
Buhari- i no get money now

Atiku- ha! U no know the way again, na stealing sure pass.
Buhari- na ogun go strike you, you don forget say i dey fight corruption.

Atiku- no vex my oga, abeg you fit give me minister post.
Buhari- you dey craze, infact you must be born again before i will give you a post, oya laugh like mumu in front of the camera make you commot for here

atiku- (laughing like mumu) ok sir
Nice one, u are funnier than basketmouth the comedian
Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by Neplusultra(f): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
He be like...We don get am back..kai! Menini grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by Yehman(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
politricks:
Why dont you go and contest if you dont like them?
Contest? When people like Buhari are still in serious quest for power. They will kill him naa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by sweetrace(f): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
preach93:

When will you guys for ones know that this man is now our new leader.... or don't you guys change... u are still the same person of last year Hatred sha!!! I beg make una go redress urself ooo

I beg to differ. He isn't the leader until he is sworn in. GEJ is still your president. You stop with the hatred. After Buhari has been sworn in then he will be accorded that respect.
Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by GentleToks(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
SagePerv:

But you prefer your supposed new leader in person of Badluck Jonathan who used our #1billion as a food allowance......

At least, he is better than Jonathan in terms of corruption. What he did as a PTF chairman when I was in school was far better than what Jonathan did in 6yrs.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by Raiders: 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
I think Atiku will go back to pdp because he is the only hope for pdp. GEJ cant be the national leader of pdp because he is not popular or influential

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by Caseless: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Same cabals dat destroyed dis country years ago.
I pray dis change is real embarassed!
cry me an 'ocean'.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by datone: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
THE RETURN OF BABANRIGA TO ASO ROCK. BE PREPARED TO SEE MORE AB.OKIS SURROUND GMB.

I DOUBT IF YOU WILL FIND ANY YORUBAS THERE .AS THERE WILL BE MORE WHITE ANS WHITE AGBADAS FLOWING.

WELL THAT WILL BE THE NEW SETTING WHEN YOU SEE BUHARI GOING OUT . IT WILL BE LIKE 10 AB.OKIS WITH BABANRIGAS AND 1 MEDIOCRE YORUBA MAN WHO WOULD BE USED AS A STOOGE UPON ALL HIS EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND .

444FUCK Lalasticala

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
That is the man behind the importation of power generators in Nigeria. As long as we still have these kinds of people around the corridors of power,with other recycled leaders,and with our kind of constitution,it won't make any difference. Buhari Mr. Fix it
*bring back our gals
*Reduce PMS to#45
*feed students in school.
* Pay #5000 to the jobless
*make #1 equivalent to $1
*let the anti corruption fight start from your home which is the Apc
*Give us uninterrupted power supply,etc. I didn't make these up,they were your campaign promises.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
That's my Presido
Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by amanda2013(f): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
They have started gathering already. Baba please don't allow them distract you there is much work to do.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by billyG(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Same cabals dat destroyed dis country years ago.
I pray dis change is real embarassed!
Oremu or whatever Y are still sulking over yur shameful defeat of ya looting party,be positive,be hopefull,u cnt change naija destiny,Y do u kick agst d thorns,dnt behave like u hav orubeberiasis i recommend yu take 2 tablets of Jegaquin phosphate daily till symptoms dissappear.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by Chris95(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
This was d same kind of brouhaha dat surrounded Jonathan wen he was Elected President yet he was still seen aa a failure leta. My point ; because dia is so much excitement around Buhari winning d election doesnt rili mean hez nt goin 2 disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by Motolank: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Cute, it's from bottom of his heart
Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by billyG(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
360command:
The post have gone back to the north. Every high ranking public post would be given to the men from the North (certificateless) who are not worthy to be in the position.

Watch and see, the way how transfer and posting would come to their favour than any other tribe would be vast. This is the part of Nigeria I do not like about them been in power.
the wealth, fame and power is shared within themselves.
This yur post don too much,i advice u buy a book on "how to speak hausa fluently",so that u too can be gvn political appoitment.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by ybalogs(m): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
l just heard with one side of my left
ear that the army headquarters have just located
GMB's certificate which they earlier said is not
with them.... Nairalanders,make una Find out!
Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
Acidosis:
Theif Shake Theif

1. One didn't attend a SCHOOL, as a consequence, he could not explain why and how $20b got missing under his watch.

2. The other Stole YOUR money and built a massive PRIVATE University in Yola; following Baba's legacy in OTA. You cannot afford the fees, not even the Staff Secondary Schools in OTA & YOLA.

3. BOTH used YOU to send a perceived "corrupt" man out of Aso Rock.

4 While YOU remain here on the Social Media perpetrating CHANGE
darz non of ur biznelx tho

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by niceguy7(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
U cn easily tell from the pix.....that his joy knws no bound.... cheesy
Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by eitsei(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
Ofcourse....power has finally come to the north,be sure athifku would take his cut...Nigerians just invited Lizards into their sitting rooms.
i cnt understand hw som1 success dey pain u lyk diz.....ba onire yo ki ire re l'ede
Re: Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday by XBLadez: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
SagePerv:

God bless you! And they keep bleating 'Change'!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA / Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.