Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles (4144 Views)

Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet / Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
http://www.naij.com/414325-video-buhari-talks-boko-haram.html

In one of his first full interviews as President-elect, Gen. Muhammudu Buhari discusses how he plans to tackle Boko Haram while also warning Nigerians not to expect a miracle when his administration tackles the menace.

“This three fundamental problems, Nigerians know it and we are asking Nigerians for their cooperation and they should’t expect miracles to happen a couple of months later because the situation took so many years which is 16 years of the ruling party’s rule of this country”.

He also expressed believe that Nigerians will give he and his administration the opportunities to do what they can.

Buhari was asked what tactics his adminstration will use to tackle Boko Haram; “peaceful negotiations or hitting them hard” in which he asked “Hitting them with what?

He continued: “Boko Haram by the 14th of February at the elections that was postponed, were according to government calculations were in charge of fourteen local governments. These are 14 local governments out of 774 local governments.

“If for five, six years the law enforcement agencies including the military could not secure fourteen local governments out of 774, how can I promise miracles when i come?”

He added: “But with the cooperation of our neigbours; Cameroon, Niger, Chad and the international community and the commitment we are going to get from the military, it will take us a much shorter time to deal with them”

When told his party members are as corrupt as those he plans to fight against and asked if he would corruption to its fullest, Buhari said “I hope you (the interviewer) and Nigerians will give me the opportunity to see whether me effort will be good enough or not”

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by ozoigbondu: 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
ls that an excuse undecided l hate excuses he must achieve at.least 25% success in these areas within 6 months(180 days)

1,Fight corruption in all political parties in Nigeria
2,Makes the value of one naria equal to one dollar
3,Feed all primary school students and ensure five thousand naira alert is recieved by 25million youths monthly
4,Stablize world oil price
5,Create 10milion jobs
6,Working refineries
7,Stop importation of oil
8;Crush bokoharam
9,Bring back our girls
10,15 hours eletricity for now

Or else.............. grin

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Tallesty1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
He will clear his debts first nah, they never hand over and the old guy don dey give excuse.

E go do Nigerians vuum for eye.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Make we just wait till dem swear am in nah, abah.
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
APC will end boko haram in one month
Action Congress Party stalwart Ayo Akande in Lagos State has said the All Progressive Congress will eradicate the Boko Haram menace within a month in power.
http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-will...am-in-a-month/

APC will end boko haram in 3 months

We have what it takes to arrest the situation. Single-handedly, the late President Umaru Yar’Adua handled the problem in the Niger-Delta; these were people who had the same orientation with us and we believe if given the chance, insurgency will not last three months.
http://tribune.com.ng/quicklinkss/th...-months-kwande

Buhari will end boko haram within a short period
Running mate of the presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, has outlined ways his principal, Mohammandu Buhari, will end the Boko Haram insurgency within a short period of his coming to power, if elected in the February 14, presidential election.
http://africanspotlight.com/2015/01/...prof-osinbajo/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Dyt(f): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Let's see how it goes
We dont expect him to erase it all in 30days na
But let's see how he's gonna handle every situation
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
He will clear his debts first nah, they never hand over and the old guy don dey give excuse.

E go do Nigerians vuum for eye.

Vuum then vaam grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by dealslip(f): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
It was the same patience. GEJ asked for which Nigerians never gave him but tormentedhim night and day. He was the most rejected president in the history of Nigeria. Change agents Buhari is here. I hope you get the paradise on earth you are looking for. He is giving same excuses GEJ gave. Goodluck to you all.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by talk2hb1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
ls that an excuse undecided

Not an excuse but a modest way of telling you that he is not God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha I laugh at all these changites. Buhari the most corrupt man alive will deal with y'all. Hehehehehehehehehehehe na sitdondeylook I dey. Idiots.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
And he promised to do all he said during campaign, now weh he don dhe smell dere, he dhe shift d promises.
I pray d "change" is real.
If naija better, both d apc and pdp go benefit.
I dhe watch as buhari go make #1=$1
lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by ozoigbondu: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dharniel:

Not an excuse but a modest way of telling you that he is not God

Or that he will fail undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by dunkem21(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hahahaha. grin
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by ozoigbondu: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
dealslip:
It was the same patience. GEJ asked for which Nigerians never gave him but tormentedhim night and day. He was the most rejected president in the history of Nigeria. Change agents Buhari is here. I hope you get the paradise on earth you are looking for. He is giving same excuses GEJ gave. Goodluck to you all.

No mind them just wait after six months we will evaluate this change government and properly name it grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Oh I see loosers on this thread ranting like a sleepless dog,I see you guys..grin grin grin I know it hurts a lot of you guys to see your clueless boss getting out from his office!!!!!!!!!their hatred and stupidity is like peak milk,it's in them...you people should continue crying**am enjoying it...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by ezeagu(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Stance: Siddon look.
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Or that he will fail undecided

I want to guess that you are the impatient type, but for you to see the good in someone, you'll need patience.
No offense...
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by alaoeri: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
GMB ain't Harry Porter or Merlin but will surely outperform GEJ.
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by ozoigbondu: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dharniel:

I want to guess that you are the impatient type, but for you to see the good in someone, you'll need patience.
No offense...

Just as you people had patience with GEJ before baptizing him clueless.........six months and buhari change govt will be baptized depending on performance

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by A7(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Babymama1:
and the commitment we are going to get from the military, it will take us a much shorter time to deal with them”

Since the vile self serving siphoning rogue got his comeuppance already, every vagabond will avoid deviancy like a plague. BH will now be history, like the ancient pyramids baby.
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by eCollynzo: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
alaoeri:
GMB ain't Harry Porter or Merlin but will surely outperformed GEJ.
Just like you outperformed Patience with your grammar.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by prevail23(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lol...
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by suwailad(f): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
ls that an excuse undecided l hate excuses he must achieve at.least 25% success in these areas within 6 months(180 days)

1,Fight corruption in all political parties in Nigeria
2,Makes the value of one naria equal to one dollar
3,Feed all primary school students and ensure five thousand naira alert is recieved by 25million youths monthly
4,Stablize world oil price
5,Create 10milion jobs
6,Working refineries
7,Stop importation of oil
8;Crush bokoharam
9,Bring back our girls
10,15 hours eletricity for now

Or else.............. grin

For sure, Nigerians have been washed over with Miracles many years by PDP,
promises upon promises but what do we get?, our potential is not yet there
So we need to discard the mentality of nigerians always looking for "Miracles"

Always looking for needles in bag of rice. Why dont we face it realistically that a lot needs to be done
and in a complex society like nigeria, talking about MIRACLES is a Taboo!

Saying Nigerians should not expect miracles does not mean there is no concrete plan to
revive the Institutions the PDP government have destroyed over 16 years.
It also dissaudes the expections of Nigerians and diffusing tension while the Government focuses on it's plan
It is only people who live and die by miracles, are the ones breathing down peoples necks
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by ozoigbondu: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
suwailad:

For sure, Nigerians have been washed over with Miracles many years by PDP,
promises upon promises but what do we get?, our potential is not yet there
So we need to discard the mentality of nigerians always looking for "Miracles"

Always looking for needles in bag of rice. Why dont we face it realistically that a lot needs to be done
and in a complex society like nigeria, talking about MIRACLES is a Taboo!

Saying Nigerians should not expect miracles does not mean there is no concrete plan to
revive the Institutions the PDP government have destroyed over 16 years.
It also dissaudes the expections of Nigerians and diffusing tension while the Government focuses on it's plan
It is only people who live and die by miracles, are the ones breathing down peoples necks

After six months if buhari change govt does not deliever with all this hype..........he will be properly baptized

Which instution did PDP destroy......this same PDP that ‘destroyed’ instutions for 16 years are d new agents of change

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by suwailad(f): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:

After six months if buhari change govt does not deliever with all this hype..........he will be properly baptized

Then no need to breathe hot air, why dont you keep living till then?
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
annazubi:
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha I laugh at all these changites. Buhari the most corrupt man alive will deal with y'all. Hehehehehehehehehehehe na sitdondeylook I dey. Idiots.
grin grin Don't worry when we send your clueless boss called goodluck jonathan to kirikiri prison for stealing public funds by that time you will know he is not corrupt like that otuoke clueless I had no shoes man called badluck jonamumu....
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by M17: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
YOU PREACHED CHANGED AND THAT IS THE ONLY BRIDGE OR PLATFORM YOU USED TO CLIMB OVER FROM ALMAJIRI ISLAND TO

THE SHORE'S OF REAL NIGERIA .

WE WILL SEE HOW YOU'LL DELIVER YOUR ONIONS TO YOUR GULLIBLE OF ALL THE GULLIBILITY CRABS SAND WORM SHOUTING

CHANGE CHANGE ,YOUR EYE GO CLEAR IN 4 YEARS .

A FORMER ANGRY TYRANT AND UNREPENTANT DICTATOR WHO IS MAD AT EVERY THING .

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
The destruction of Jonathan and the PDP takes time to erase
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Vivly(f): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
America must be finding the $1 to #1 theory really funny.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Acidosis(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Babymama1:
APC will end boko haram in one month

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-will...am-in-a-month/

APC will end boko haram in 3 months

Buhari will end boko haram within a short period

http://africanspotlight.com/2015/01/...prof-osinbajo/

buahahahahahahahahahah

APCCCCCC CHANGE! cheesy cheesy cheesy

They're simply CHANGING their words; soon figures would start CHANGING.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Acidosis(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin Don't worry when we send your clueless boss called goodluck jonathan to kirikiri prison for stealing public funds by that time you will know he is not corrupt like that otuoke clueless I had no shoes man called badluck jonamumu....
Where will you send Tinubu, Rochas, Atiku & Amaechi?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Politicians Are Smarter Than Their Igbo Counterparts: Oba Of Lagos Saga / 25000 PDP Members In RIVERS State Defect To APC. / Wounded Sheikh Zakzaky's Picture after His Arrest by the NA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.