Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles (4175 Views)

Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet / Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 03, 2015
cr7lomo:

He can't try it unless tinubu , ameachi fashola rochas obj follow him to kirikiri or he will create a type of war that will consume his head and the whole of Nigeria
You people are always quick to shout "war"na you wan fight the war??you think war is just sitting from the comfort of your home and type any nonsense you want.
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2015
annazubi:
buhari the PTF thief should lead the way. Monkey.
Did I insult you?why call me monkey??oh you insulted me because you are trying to defend jonathan??and what about if the person you insulted happened to be someone you know very well,how would you feel?will you now start apologizing to him offline??we will meet offline....
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by juman(m): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2015
nigeria is a destroyed country.

There will be stories of no money for the next four years.

nigerian 'leaders'!
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by unphilaz(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

After six months if buhari change govt does not deliever with all this hype..........he will be properly baptized

Which instution did PDP destroy......this same PDP that ‘destroyed’ instutions for 16 years are d new agents of change

eg Atiku, elrufai, Goje etc
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by unphilaz(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
The destruction of Jonathan and the PDP takes time to erase

oops ... its now jonathan not 16 years of the ruling PDP which the same cabal has changed ship to become the messaih in APC.. ok o me i de watch

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
unphilaz:

oops ... its now jonathan not 16 years of the ruling PDP which the same cabal has changed ship to become the messaih in APC.. ok o me i de watch

Abi o
Atiku and obj Amaechi and all other PDP. Governors and politicians turned APC are now saints
Their PDP records have all been erased because they shouted sai baba
Even the ACN ones that stole and their case reached heaven like tinubu are now saints
Isn't it amazing how people make posts on nairaland leaving their brains on the shelf somewhere in balogun market

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by cococandy(f): 1:46am On Apr 04, 2015
babyosisi:

That moment when reality sets in

Don't mind them. We are watching.
I hope he has thick skin like GEJ because in all his years in govt, they never saw any good he did.

Now he's begging for consideration. Yimu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by cococandy(f): 1:46am On Apr 04, 2015
I too wonder how idiotic one can be to believe old agents of destruction have become the saviors because they have a new name.

Smh.

16yrs of PDP misrule. Who were those that ruled then if not them OBJ and tinubu and co?

They basically implicate themselves with that phrase yet some nigerians still support them.

babyosisi:

Abi o
Atiku and obj Amaechi and all other PDP. Governors and politicians turned APC are now saints
Their PDP records have all been erased because they shouted sai baba
Even the ACN ones that stole and their case reached heaven like tinubu are now saints
Isn't it amazing how people make posts on nairaland leaving their brains on the shelf somewhere in balogun market

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Don't mind them
Let God keep us alive,we shall be watching

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by iykedare(m): 3:30am On Apr 04, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin Don't worry when we send your clueless boss called goodluck jonathan to kirikiri prison for stealing public funds by that time you will know he is not corrupt like that otuoke clueless I had no shoes man called badluck jonamumu....

I support apc because for whatever reasons gej wasn't getting certain things right. But I'm not one of those people who believe that the APC can achieve 25% of what they promised us. I don't need to wait till 2019 before I know that.

Buhari won't even dare witch hunt people like gej while the likes of tinubu, atiku, amaechi and obasanjo enjoy their loot. Everyone of them has to be investigated and punished or he leaves all of them,gej inclusive , with their loot.
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 04, 2015
This man Buhari had better start putting his thinking cap on and stop the excuses...we only demand for what you promised so quit patronizing us with lame excuses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The List Of BIG Frauds That Got Buhari Angry Sacked Over 20 Dgs Of Federal Agent / Nigeria, China Miners Association Sign Pact / Federal Government Fails To Pay Minimum Wage In December Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.