Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles (4174 Views)

Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet / Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by AmucheJane(f): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
I just dey watch to see the change o.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by san316(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
ls that an excuse undecided l hate excuses he must achieve at.least 25% success in these areas within 6 months(180 days)

1,Fight corruption in all political parties in Nigeria
2,Makes the value of one naria equal to one dollar
3,Feed all primary school students and ensure five thousand naira alert is recieved by 25million youths monthly
4,Stablize world oil price
5,Create 10milion jobs
6,Working refineries
7,Stop importation of oil
8;Crush bokoharam
9,Bring back our girls
10,15 hours eletricity for now

Or else.............. grin

My advise for you: If you start this early, you risk dying before your time. May 29 is still very far away.. So if you expect all these things, it is okey but you can remove gmb until after four years. So wait for two years then you cant start yapping.
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
The tone has changed today
He says it will happen in two months
Did he forget what he told BBC just a day prior?

President –Elect, Mu h amm a du Buhari has re­assured that his administration will crush the Boko Haram militants within two months of his assuming office.

General Buhari spoke yesterday evening during an interview with Chris­tiane Amanpour on CNN, monitored in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
So in a nutshell Buhari says I will crush boko haram in two months but don't expect miracles

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Kolade354(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
babyosisi:
So in a nutshell Buhari says I will crush boko haram in two months but don't expect miracles
And did your jonathan crush them before his silly ass was voted out?
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by san316(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:

After six months if buhari change govt does not deliever with all this hype..........he will be properly baptized

Which instution did PDP destroy......this same PDP that ‘destroyed’ instutions for 16 years are d new agents of change

Yes you will baptize him but your rants will just end here. In the end, people will see you as being nothing bt orubebeic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
babyosisi:
But on the other thread you said you don't care about anything that is happening in this country because you live abroad and you can take your parents away from nigeria anytime you want??yeye dey smell....
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin Don't worry when we send your clueless boss called goodluck jonathan to kirikiri prison for stealing public funds by that time you will know he is not corrupt like that otuoke clueless I had no shoes man called badluck jonamumu....
Please dont forget after jailing him Tinubu, Obasanjo and Atiku will be next to follow

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by henrysam(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
I really don't envy Buhari. People will be disappointed in this administration to the extent that some people will be stoned in daylight

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by cococandy(f): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
I can't laugh.
Did they give GEJ that chance or patience?
The moment he made his first mistake, that was all they were about until the end of his tenure.

All his good deed were swept under the carpet.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin Don't worry when we send your clueless boss called goodluck jonathan to kirikiri prison for stealing public funds by that time you will know he is not corrupt like that otuoke clueless I had no shoes man called badluck jonamumu....
buhari the PTF thief should lead the way. Monkey.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
cococandy:
I can't laugh.
Did they give GEJ that chance or patience?
The moment he made his first mistake, that was all they were about until the end of his tenure.

All his good deed were swept under the carpet.

That moment when reality sets in

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by major466(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
Wonders shall never end grin they expect GEJ to perform miracles to fix the rot that bedeviled Nigeria for the past 50 years, yet don't want us to expect them wave the magic wand to wipe out corruption If I don't see light 24/7 and the stabilization of World Crude Oil prices in the next six months, I will vote out Buhari in 2019.
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Descartes: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Buhari should get ready for criticisms in couple of months to come. He will be bathed with the same water GEJ was bathed with. I will wholeheartedly lead the campaign to ensure that he does it right.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by major466(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
alaoeri:
GMB ain't Harry Porter or Merlin but will surely outperform GEJ.
Time will tell.
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by doctokwus: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
alaoeri:
GMB ain't Harry Porter or Merlin but will surely outperform GEJ.
Even a kid knows he would do far better than d mischievous, clueless one.
What people don't seem to understand about boko haram issue is this:GEJ never had a wish to effectively tackle Bharam(d devilish part of him which he covers under his gentle mien);he only started fighting it when he taught it cud win him some votes in d northeast because he already calculated d ss and se would conjure their million plus votes for him again using PDP formular to neutralize d heavy loss he knew he wud get from d region.The votes he wanted to get was from d swest knowing d nw and ne were lost causes.
Therefore what GMB ascension would do is not to wipe out BH overnight, but his sincerity of purpose and commitment to securing d territorial integrity of Nigeria, which GEJ wasn't keen on,would be a game changer.The simple analogy is that of somebody being bereaved, GMB would console d person,but GEJ would rather more havoc falls on d family.
GMB has come to stay and perform and take this to the bank:he would be the most successful leader this country has ever had such that we would all wish the presidency was three terms instead of maximum of 2!
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
We re nt just expecting miracle but sharp sharp miracle cos datz what u promised us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Vivly(f): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
major466:
Wonders shall never end grin they expect GEJ to perform miracles to fix the rot that bedeviled Nigeria for the past 50 years, yet don't want us to expect them wave the magic wand to wipe out corruption If I don't see light 24/7 and the stabilization of World Crude Oil prices in the next six months, I will vote out Buhari in 2019.
grin He hasn't even been sworn it and you're making plans to vote him out in 2019.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by major466(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
Vivly:
grin He hasn't even been sworn it and you're making plans to vote him out in 2019.
To whom much is given, much is expected. Buhari should not forget to rescue all the Chibok girls in 2 weeks.
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by BlackTechnology: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Babymama1:
http://www.naij.com/414325-video-buhari-talks-boko-haram.html

In one of his first full interviews as President-elect, Gen. Muhammudu Buhari discusses how he plans to tackle Boko Haram while also warning Nigerians not to expect a miracle when his administration tackles the menace.

“This three fundamental problems, Nigerians know it and we are asking Nigerians for their cooperation and they should’t expect miracles to happen a couple of months later because the situation took so many years which is 16 years of the ruling party’s rule of this country”.

He also expressed believe that Nigerians will give he and his administration the opportunities to do what they can.

Buhari was asked what tactics his adminstration will use to tackle Boko Haram; “peaceful negotiations or hitting them hard” in which he asked “Hitting them with what?

He continued: “Boko Haram by the 14th of February at the elections that was postponed, were according to government calculations were in charge of fourteen local governments. These are 14 local governments out of 774 local governments.

“If for five, six years the law enforcement agencies including the military could not secure fourteen local governments out of 774, how can I promise miracles when i come?”

He added: “But with the cooperation of our neigbours; Cameroon, Niger, Chad and the international community and the commitment we are going to get from the military, it will take us a much shorter time to deal with them”

When told his party members are as corrupt as those he plans to fight against and asked if he would corruption to its fullest, Buhari said “I hope you (the interviewer) and Nigerians will give me the opportunity to see whether me effort will be good enough or not”

Buhari indirectly telling Nigerians to expect failure grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by BlackTechnology: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
ls that an excuse undecided l hate excuses he must achieve at.least 25% success in these areas within 6 months(180 days)

3,Feed all primary school students and ensure five thousand naira alert is recieved by 25million youths monthly
5,Create 10milion jobs
6,Working refineries
8;Crush bokoharam
9,Bring back our girls

Grandfather just acknowledged that he is not better than GEJ grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by BlackTechnology: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
dealslip:
It was the same patience. GEJ asked for which Nigerians never gave him but tormentedhim night and day. He was the most rejected president in the history of Nigeria. Change agents Buhari is here. I hope you get the paradise on earth you are looking for. He is giving same excuses GEJ gave. Goodluck to you all.

The guy never start, e don give excuse

Yeye dey smell grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Ymodulus: 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Vivly:
You are the true daughter of your mother.

+1000 for this post
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Vivly(f): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ymodulus:

You are the true daughter of your mother.

+1000 for this post
LOL. I'm just waiting for $1 to #1 change ASAP..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Ymodulus: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Vivly:

LOL. I'm just waiting for $1 to #1 change ASAP..

Lol. But I think you need to know that he never said so. If you do like to listen to the video of that campaign I can send it to you
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Vivly(f): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ymodulus:

Lol. But I think you need to know that he never said so. If you do like to listen to the video of that campaign I can send it to you
Oh, he never did? I had no idea. cheesy But still, change should also show in our currency value na. That's the one I want.

I don't have data for the video now though. Thanks anyway. smiley
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by ibietela2(m): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Acidosis:

Where will you send Tinubu, Rochas, Atiku & Amaechi?

Seems you left the APE OBJ out

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Ymodulus: 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Vivly:
Oh, he never did? I had no idea. cheesy But still, change should also show in our currency value na. That's the one I want.

I don't have data for the video now though. Thanks anyway. smiley

Yes it's already taking place. The naira and stick exchange appreciate with the announcement of GMB as President.
Also with the laid down footprint and professionals who are on ground to carry out the implementation of the dreams the President have for this nation as respect to economy, you will see the naira appreciate.

I am also interested in the Naira Value too
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nasamy(m): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Blind bat
Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by menesheh(m): 12:19am On Apr 03, 2015
Buhari the magician.

We don't need even a single excuse
Don't ever draw us to square one pls

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by cr7lomo: 1:11am On Apr 03, 2015
wakacome:

He can't try it unless tinubu , ameachi fashola rochas obj follow him to kirikiri or he will create a type of war that will consume his head and the whole of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 03, 2015
He becomes a certified slowpoke!
ozoigbondu:

5,Create 10milion jobs
6,Working refineries
8;Crush bokoharam
9,Bring back our girls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Shall Arise. Biafra Is Our Destination - Onyeka Onwenu / Police Laud Ugwuanyi On Crime Drop In Enugu / See The Small Child That Revalidated His APC Membership in Kano (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.