Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

How Ibb Wasted $12bn Oil Windfall – Okigbo Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ibb Wasted $12bn Oil Windfall – Okigbo Report (5638 Views)

Fear Of Buhari: IBB Returns ‘part’ Of $12.4bn Gulf Oil Windfall Money / Revealed: How Ibb, Buhari, Atikuothers Sponsor Boko Haram! / Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ibb Wasted $12bn Oil Windfall – Okigbo Report by MILITIA(f): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2007
Can we skip IBB and focus on how OBJ is squandering the $45-$50 billion dollars in the external reserves? We lost the chance to probe IBB since we do not have "evidence" as most of you like to call for! I say bring in Atiku for more testimony please before his houses and offices are burned down and then we lose all the evidence! grin
Re: How Ibb Wasted $12bn Oil Windfall – Okigbo Report by angel101(f): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2007
LOL!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cry

true talk my sister! evidence indeed shocked
Re: How Ibb Wasted $12bn Oil Windfall – Okigbo Report by MILITIA(f): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2007
You know now! According to you, "the time is now"! Otherwise we will lose all current evidence oh! grin Each day that goes by the evidence gets harder to produce for "lack of memory"! grin
Re: How Ibb Wasted $12bn Oil Windfall – Okigbo Report by angel101(f): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2007
Militia i beg no kill me with laughetr o! i get cough grin
Re: How Ibb Wasted $12bn Oil Windfall – Okigbo Report by Mamajama(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2007
The day we elect and IBGO man to be president will be the day IBB will start crying
Re: How Ibb Wasted $12bn Oil Windfall – Okigbo Report by MILITIA(f): 1:28am On Jul 04, 2007
Mamajama:

The day we elect and IBGO man to be president will be the day IBB will start crying

Why are you waiting for an Ibo man?  Or you haven't killed enough of them in 47 years of Nigeria's history? What did the Yoruba man OBJ do?  Please make you no let BIAFRALORD take ears hear this one oh!  Make im no bring that im flag come out again for here oh! grin Please form your own "MOPOLS" from your village to catch IBB!  Abi una dey fear to die? When it is time to clean up mess in Nigeria you will remember other tribes and go AWOL--absent without leave, but when it is time to wack money---you are MIA[b]--mobilized in action![/b]
Re: How Ibb Wasted $12bn Oil Windfall – Okigbo Report by DoctorMcgruff: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
interesting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m / My Experience In Aba While On A Two Day Business Trip / PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.