Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I'll Go On Exile If Buhari Wins! Bode George. Reactions Of Some Nigerians (photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Go On Exile If Buhari Wins! Bode George. Reactions Of Some Nigerians (photo (1086 Views)

Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) / What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Go On Exile If Buhari Wins! Bode George. Reactions Of Some Nigerians (photo by Azo(m): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
[Quote] LAGOS—Former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Bode George says he may be going on exile following the victory of the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Maj-Gen Muhammudu Buhari (retd).

George had said in an interview that he would proceed on exile if the APC wins at the federal level.
Speaking with Vanguard, on the PDP’s defeat at the polls, the PDP chieftain said “What will I be doing here? I can decide to go and live anywhere. Look at everyone surrounding him (Buhari).
”So, I am not joking about it, what will I be doing here? At 70, what will I be doing here? All we have been doing to restructure the country has been lost. We have been trying to ensure balance in the polity but all that has gone. What else will I be doing here?”[/Quote]

Below is the reactions of some Nigerians

FP @Lalasticlala, @obinoscopy

Re: I'll Go On Exile If Buhari Wins! Bode George. Reactions Of Some Nigerians (photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Since GMB don win.

Brings out wallet, how much is T.fair to exile
Re: I'll Go On Exile If Buhari Wins! Bode George. Reactions Of Some Nigerians (photo by jaybee3(m): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: I'll Go On Exile If Buhari Wins! Bode George. Reactions Of Some Nigerians (photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
If u go on exile, we will un-exile you baq to Nigeria. #ikoyithings..
Re: I'll Go On Exile If Buhari Wins! Bode George. Reactions Of Some Nigerians (photo by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Let's watch how tinubu and his boiz give use d change dey promised us, just as he gave us d change in lagos lipsrsealed
Re: I'll Go On Exile If Buhari Wins! Bode George. Reactions Of Some Nigerians (photo by cyril83(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Let's watch how tinubu and his boiz give use d change dey promised us, just as he gave us d change in lagos lipsrsealed

Guy drop beef chop kponmo. Your oga at top don embrace defeat and move on, you still dey here dey cry.

1 Like

Re: I'll Go On Exile If Buhari Wins! Bode George. Reactions Of Some Nigerians (photo by Azo(m): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
cyril83:

Guy drop beef chop kponmo. Your oga at top don embrace defeat and move on, you still dey here dey cry.

A leopard cant change its spots. Bad hearted people will continue to hate, at their detriment though.

1 Like

Re: I'll Go On Exile If Buhari Wins! Bode George. Reactions Of Some Nigerians (photo by emmafriday002: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
I don't see any thing bad for GMB to be come the president of Nigeria after all his one of us one Nigeria let us join hand together with him to make our country better running out of Nigeria dose not mean that Nigeria cant better again and at the end of the day u will still run back because all what u are to day is Nigeria that give it to u and u cant say God has reason why GMB become our leader let us ask God to lead us true GMB he can be the best president true the help of God in our country
Re: I'll Go On Exile If Buhari Wins! Bode George. Reactions Of Some Nigerians (photo by omenka(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lmao. Nigerians never disappoint.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: David Mark Begs APC, Party Chieftains Says No Way As Saraki / A Different Perspective At Oba Of Lagos Speech To Igbo / #‎taraba‬ Final Guber Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.