Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power (1422 Views)

Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari / My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power by optimusprimer(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Doyin Okupe, the SSA Media to President jonathan on Public Affiarshas reacted to GMBs victory and here is what he has to say

It has pleased the Almighty God to give victory to Gen Mohammed Buhari, the Presidential candidate of the APC and the President elect.
We accept this as the Will of God and I personally congratulate the general for his success.
We have ran a good race and fought a gallant battle.
We are bowed but not cowed.
We lost the crown but we gained a trophy.
The PDP family must not despair;
If it took general Buhari 30 yrs to come back to power, it should take us much less.
For the opportunities we have had we give God All the Glory.
To millions of our supporters we say thanks
To those who are our adversaries, the battle has been fought, and it has been won & lost
The strife is over for the next 4 yrs ONLY.
We rejoice with APC & the people of Nigeria
on the progress we have jointly made in our democratic journey. For our democracy to endure it is important that the winner clearly emerges while the loser concedes with equanimity.
Certainly we will be back. We will overcome this defeat and rise again to power and glory
In a twinkle of an eye.
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power by PassingShot(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
If men were God!

This man and his colleagues were prepared to deny GMB and Nigerians the opportunity at the presidency just so they continue their looting.

By the grace of God almighty, all of you will be made to return some of your stolen wealth when Buhari resumes work.

Never again shall Nigeria be ruled by a group as yours which was very wicked and merciless in looting us dry.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power by Firefire(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
It is well...

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Okugbe the bastard still talking like a parrot.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power by GboyegaD(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
If APC messes up things they could be back.
Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power by Idrismusty97(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hi Bastard.
Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power by UrennaNkoli(f): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
So this one still has the breath of life to still make noise..
Wake up okupe or better still, PDP's burial is going on right now in riggers rivers state. We can as well replace the content of that casket and put you there instead.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power by milkymesh: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Okugbe the bastard still talking like a parrot.

I,m quite appalled by your post. We want to appear enlightened, civil and educated but we do not have a patriotic heart needed to move the nation forward. How can you refer to him as a bastard. A takes a very huge amount of humility to concede defeat and express it the way Okupe did, but here you are expessing your yourself in the manner of Orubebe which we all voiced our condemnation. Will Nigeria move forward or change? Yes, but not with your type.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power by amakaobiemeka: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Doyin okugbe the fat sh..T. Kirikiri would be busy this year

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power by Raiders: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Foo
Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power by agurza(f): 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Where were you when Okupe himself sai "call me ba start if Buhari wins" and you are here talking abet park well jor
milkymesh:

I,m quite appalled by your post. We want to appear enlightened, civil and educated but we do not have a patriotic heart needed to move the nation forward. How can you refer to him as a bastard. A takes a very huge amount of humility to concede defeat and express it the way Okupe did, but here you are expessing your yourself in the manner of Orubebe which we all voiced our condemnation. Will Nigeria move forward or change? Yes, but not with your type.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power by kokoA(m): 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
God is powerful.. Few weeks ago this man was barking like a dog, insulting anybody and everybody who dare to speak against his master, he even compared GEJ to my Lors and saviour Jesus christ shocked Today, I look at him with pity.. Fear God people, fear God.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power by crownprince102: 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
If people like you are still with them, they won't be back.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power by Idrismusty97(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
milkymesh:

But he is a Bastard, a super bastard. At least he said so himself, nothing wrong in calling a bastard a bastard. Understand? smiley

“if APC Survive One Year, Call Me A Bastard” – Doyin Okupe
https://www.nairaland.com/2031623/apc-survive-one-year-call

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Obsession with power. He kept mentioning power.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power by fromnigeria(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jesef the dreamer.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power by Idrismusty97(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
agurza:
Where were you when Okupe himself sai "call me bastard if Buhari wins" and you are here talking abet park well jor
He said if APC survives one year not if Buhari wins. So he has been a certified bastard for long....A good one at it cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power by ijustdey: 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
I thought Okupe says they won't handover to Buhari because he is an illiterate......

some people just don't know the gravity of the words they spoke until it back fire

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power by Brimmie(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
What a shame ! sad I can't imagine myself in his shoes.

Loser KMFT!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kidnapper Nabbed In VGC, Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob / EXPOSE: How Akpabio Used INEC, Thugs To Rig Akwa Ibom Election / Former Governor Of Benue State Gabriel Suswam Arrested In London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.