Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani (1922 Views)

EFCC Detains Sylvester Ezeani, INEC Commissioner Over N223bn Diezani Bribe / Doyin Okupe Reacts To General Buharis Victory, Claims PDP Will Be Back In Power / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by ochejoseph(m): 8:24am On Jan 22, 2015
My thoughts on Muhammadu Buhari's academic records are simple and thus:

1. The Presidential Candidate of the APC like his party is remarkably fraudulent and deceitful. 

2. The released result bears MOHAMED BUHARI while the ailing general calls himself MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

3. The result bears the acronym of WAEC yet its well known that WAEC wasn't in existence as at 1961. CAMBRIDGE was the standard at that time.

4. The result released by Buhari's WAEC bears KATSINA STATE as state/location of exam yet there wasn't a KATSINA STATE as at 1961 till 1987.

5. MUHAMMADU BUHARI claims the Late Gen. Shehu Musa Yar'Adua was his classmate. This has left me thinking how Shehu who joined the Army in 1959 could be in final CLASS 6 in 1961.

6. Class 6 was introduced into our academic curriculum in 1990. How come MUHAMMADU BUHARI had passed that class before the government introduced it?

I stand to be corrected by any APC bigot on these.

Reject corruption! 

Reject Boko Haram!

Reject the APC!

Reject MUHAMMADU and/or MOHAMED BUHARI.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Beesluv: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2015
Who cares

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Olaolufred(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2015
ochejoseph:

1. The Presidential Candidate of the APC like his party is remarkably fraudulent and deceitful. 

2. The released result bears MOHAMED BUHARI while the ailing general calls himself MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

3. The result bears the acronym of WAEC yet its well known that WAEC wasn't in existence as at 1961. CAMBRIDGE was the standard at that time.

4. The result released by Buhari's WAEC bears KATSINA STATE as state/location of exam yet there wasn't a KATSINA STATE as at 1961 till 1987.

5. MUHAMMADU BUHARI claims the Late Gen. Shehu Musa Yar'Adua was his classmate. This has left me thinking how Shehu who joined the Army in 1959 could be in final CLASS 6 in 1961.

6. Class 6 was introduced into our academic curriculum in 1990. How come MUHAMMADU BUHARI had passed that class before the government introduced it?

Reject corruption! 

Reject Boko Haram!

Reject the APC!

[size=18pt]YOU HAVE A FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY GOOD CASE.

PLEASE, GO CHALLENGE THIS FRAUD IN THE COURT OF LAW.

I WISH YOU SUCCESS.
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Zellie: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2015
Hausa wasn't offered in 1961, how come Hausa was on the result statement

4 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Descartes: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Like Tinubu like Buhari. "Toronto Graduates"

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by kestolove95(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2015
U people shud kip bringing it on..we will continue to authenticate the general's claim,even if you people wants to see his uniform and notebooks..we will provide it...sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by clevvermind(m): 8:37am On Jan 22, 2015
Every sensible person knows that it's fake.
It's a big scam.

3 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by PointB: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2015
ochejoseph:

Reject corruption! 

Reject Boko Haram!

Reject the APC!

Na wa o.

Tinubu must surely have a hand in this certificate!

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by SeverusSnape(m): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2015
It has been happening since time immemorial, So this is not the first time.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by 9jatriot(m): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2015
I believe you, even the oyinbo teachers shown in the picture are probably abinos. His classmates are probably from mars. The master list is probably Jumia shoplist.

Common sense not really as common as it should be.

7 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Bruteforce1o1: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2015
[s]
ochejoseph:

Reject corruption! 

Reject Boko Haram!

Reject the APC!

[/s]

Trash.

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Bruteforce1o1: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2015
[s]
Descartes:
Like Tinubu like Buhari. "Toronto Graduates"
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2015
9jatriot:
I believe you, even the oyinbo teachers shown in the picture are probably abinos. His classmates are probably from mars. The master list is probably Jumia shoplist.

Common sense not really as common as it should be.

take things easy, Life is too short for such outburst.

But to take you on your points,
oyibo teachers? what if he went to school and didnt write the WASC?
your classmates cant prove you wrote final year exams or that you passed.
the master list was kept in a government school in katsina for 50 years plus? even private schools dont keep such data, so its manufactured.

Now, twist and start insults like your kind normally would
Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

Trash.

learn to attack issues and not spill rubbish like you just did
Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Bruteforce1o1: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2015
[s]
iv4fb:

learn to attack issues and not spill rubbish like you just did
[/s]

Attack which issues? You are the slowpoke spilling rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2015
ochejoseph:

Reject corruption! 

Reject Boko Haram!

Reject the APC!

to answer your questions or points

1. You cant prove that, you're not a judge or jury
2. the name is Arabic and had several spellings and even pronunciations
3. Its a statement of result, the school use existing documentations
4. same as 3 above
5. You need to read the statement he made properly, you missed this
6. Now i have no idea about this, only Cambridge can answer that

That being said, something looks sketchy on that result though, so let lawyers and PDP take it up with Cambridge.

3 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

Attack which issues? You are the slowpoke spilling rubbish.

My brother, we're not fighting, dont let political affiliations steal your sanity. The elections will come and go, your mental state may never return.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by 9jatriot(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2015
iv4fb:

take things easy, Life is too short for such outburst.

But to take you on your points,
oyibo teachers? what if he went to school and didnt write the WASC?
your classmates cant prove you wrote final year exams or that you passed.
the master list was kept in a government school in katsina for 50 years plus? even private schools dont keep such data, so its manufactured.

Now, twist and start insults like your kind normally would
First you said he did not attend secondary school picture proves otherwise.
No certificate, a master list and a re-issued statement of result proves otherwise. If in doubt, the exam number is there you can very from Cambridge, not even waec board. Haba.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2015
9jatriot:

First you said he did not attend secondary school picture proves otherwise.
No certificate, a master list and a re-issued statement of result proves otherwise. If in doubt, the exam number is there you can very from Cambridge, not even waec board. Haba.

i suppose you intend quoting someone else or you're mixing up ids, try to read and understand, equally differentiate ids before you start typing.

so when did i say he didnt attend secondary school?
Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by 9jatriot(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2015
iv4fb:

i suppose you intend quoting someone else or you're mixing up ids, try to read and understand, equally differentiate ids before you start typing.

so when did i say he didnt attend secondary school?

Okay, you guys have now accepted that he is educated up to secondary school level. that is fine. If you doubt the authenticity of the result, please write a letter to the educational body and verify.

Thank you for responding in a cultured manner. I sincerely appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Bruteforce1o1: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2015
iv4fb:

My brother, we're not fighting, dont let political affiliations steal your sanity. The elections will come and go, your mental state may never return.

Not fighting you bro, Just trying to remind you that your leaking expired brain needs repair. Anyway, get well soon and rest in peace bro.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by hazyfm1: 9:23am On Jan 22, 2015
NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR TRASH
ochejoseph:

Reject corruption! 

Reject Boko Haram!

Reject the APC!

[size=48pt]LEAVES THREAD.......[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Not fighting you bro, Just trying to remind you that your leaking expired brain needs repair. Anyway, get well soon and rest in peace bro.
egghead u never change ooooo
Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by martincbarton: 9:27am On Jan 22, 2015
[size=28pt]OP, you can only confuse the confused.[/size]

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Bruteforce1o1: 9:32am On Jan 22, 2015
[s]
CaptainOjemba:
[/s]

Egghead kor, rockhead ni. Mumu

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 22, 2015
una no dey tire? dont tell us why we shouldnt vot GMBM tell us why we shloud vote GEJ. and dont gimme that train shii
Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 22, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

Egghead kor, rockhead ni. Mumu
pugnacious
Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by walemoney007(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2015
J
Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
9jatriot:

Okay, you guys have now accepted that he is educated up to secondary school level. that is fine. If you doubt the authenticity of the result, please write a letter to the educational body and verify.

Thank you for responding in a cultured manner. I sincerely appreciate it.

who is "you guys"? you really dont even know who your opponents are, now everybody that say anything becomes your opponent? Bro, calm down, read my posts and do it slowly, maybe you'll understand it thereafter.
Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Thank you.

I really apologize for conversing with you, i thought you were someone matured enough. I apologize, ride on with your politics of insults, elections will come and pass and you'll remain brewed in insults.
Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
CaptainOjemba:

Well, it wasnt his fault, i thought he was someone matured, so i am to blame. I've apologized to him though
Re: My Thoughts On General Buharis Academic Record - By Nonso Ezeani by bokohalal(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Una go taya.

Sai Buhari!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment / Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On An Official Visit To Federal Poly Ilaro in 1985 / See What They Did To Diezani Allison-madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.