Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

What Are Your Weaknesses? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Weaknesses? (4768 Views)

3 Weaknesses You Already Have Which Girls Will Exploit - You Must Know These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
my weakness is a Barcelona football match
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ab025:

dear miss, the way you are going isn't cool. what the heck with all these common....do you want to take the world back to the days of slave-trade or what??

why all this hate for men, what has men done to you that women don't also do to men too? gosh....pls stop the hating and start changing these ideas you have except you want to become another Hitler!!

by the way, this your post is so off the topic

undecided
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Enegod(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

I have fantasies about being a powerful woman. So powerful that I would have men screeching under my feet.
My fantasies involve total control. I imagine a life where I won't have to submit to any man, won't have to attach his surname to mine and I wouldn't have to play follower while he plays leader.
I imagine a life where i would control the lives of men and not the other way round.

A world where I would make decisions and have men succumb completely to my orders and do my biddings without any form of resistance

That's my fantasy smiley
bad expired weed at work...undecided
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Enegod:
bad expired weed at work...undecided

Please, go play with your cat undecided
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by pinkycute(f): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Quite unfortunately.... I can't answer ur question because my fears are many nd I can't list any.....

bond77:

Btw, you haven't answered my question
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Enegod(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

Please, go play with your cat undecided
what are you saying? That shit you have been smoking seems raw...
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by pinkycute(f): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
I think HERE is not the right place to discuss such lipsrsealed

danbrowndmf:
We share d same Weakness,FEAR is My Weakness! so many tinx involved though.

I ask u if ur in a relationship nd u never replied bak.sad
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Enegod:
what are you saying? That shit you have been smoking seems raw...

Grand pa, please swerve undecided
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Enegod(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

Grand pa, please swerve undecided
stop this grand pa shiit!!! angry
Do you want to spoil show for me angry
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Enegod:
stop this grand pa shiit!!! angry
Do you want to spoil show for me angry

Whatever, Grand pa undecided
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by williamspaul22(m): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

I have fantasies about being a powerful woman. So powerful that I would have men screeching under my feet.
My fantasies involve total control. I imagine a life where I won't have to submit to any man, won't have to attach his surname to mine and I wouldn't have to play follower while he plays leader.
I imagine a life where i would control the lives of men and not the other way round.

A world where I would make decisions and have men succumb completely to my orders and do my biddings without any form of resistance

That's my fantasy smiley
maybe u should go nd live in mercury or pluto, that place u will be queen. U can be wot u want to be there.
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Enegod(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

Whatever, Grand pa undecided
Don't you know your grand pa again angry
gaddamnit!!

Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by swaggzo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
bond77:

Yes, so what's yours?

SWZ

TRYING TO MAKE SOMEONE WITH A VERY LOW LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING SEE THINGS THE WAY YOU SEE THE ,THE RIGHT WAY
AND GETTING SAME RESULT
OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

IT KILLS ME TO THE BONE MARROW.
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Enegod:
Don't you know your grand pa again angry
gaddamnit!!

Sorry grandpa embarassed undecided
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
williamspaul22:
maybe u should go nd live in mercury or pluto, that place u will be queen. U can be wot u want to be there.

undecided
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by cally3D(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
My major weakness is dat I always fail to understand that I have no weakness!
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
pinkycute:
I think HERE is not the right place to discuss such lipsrsealed

Hmmm,my PM is nt Wrkn,so where else do we discuss dis?
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by pinkycute(f): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ok..... Drop ur number... Let me add you on WhatsApp wink

danbrowndmf:
Hmmm,my PM is nt Wrkn,so where else do we discuss dis?
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by reachycul(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
babe wit big booby
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Enegod(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

Sorry grandpa embarassed undecided
where is my cane?!! angry
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by williamspaul22(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
pinkycute:
Ok..... Drop ur number... Let me add you on WhatsApp wink

.shocked 08171681139

Dnt Be Offended That might be the 1st question i will ask u.sad
Am a weird Guy oh.wink
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Exjoker(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

That's my fantasy smiley
I guess that is why you called it fantasy
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Huh! Am hyper sensitive. I get angry easily. I've been working on obliterating it. I'd say i hav made progress. I now smile to things that normally wud hav triggered vexation. And guess what? the smile is straight from the heart.
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by bond77(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
deejay2x67:
Huh! Am hyper sensitive. I get angry easily. I've been working on obliterating it. I'd say i hav made progress. I now smile to things that normally wud hav triggered vexation. And guess what? the smile is straight from the heart.

Nice one bro!!
I also have a mean face too but not hyper sensitive, i seldom smile and I only laugh out to jokes that are extremely funny, but sometimes when I try to smile, some still say I look more mean. Whereas it's just my nature undecided
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by bond77(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
swaggzo:

SWZ

TRYING TO MAKE SOMEONE WITH A VERY LOW LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING SEE THINGS THE WAY YOU SEE THE ,THE RIGHT WAY
AND GETTING SAME RESULT
OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

IT KILLS ME TO THE BONE MARROW.
The person in question is at fault not you... You can guide a horse to a body of water but you can't force it to drink from it.

Everyone will have to make his or her own decisions someday and the least and best you can do is to give an advice or guidance.
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by ratatis(m): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

The op asked us to state our weaknesses and I stated that my fantasies was my weakness

He was still the one that urged me to explain my fantasies to him and I did,........................undecided

And what makes you consider these fantasies as your weaknesses?
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
bond77:

NICE ONE BRO!!
I also have a mean face too but not hyper sensitive, i seldom smile and I only laugh out to jokes that are extremely funny, but sometimes when I try to smile, some still say I look more mean. Whereas it's just my nature undecided
Thanks mahn! Spotting it and Acknowledging it's a weakness is the most difficult part. tackling it won't be a problem. It takes time tho. You'll get used to it.
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by swaggzo(m): 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
bond77:

The person in question is at fault not you... You can guide a horse to a body of water but you can't force it to drink from it.

Everyone will have to make his or her own decisions someday and the least and best you can do is to give an advice or guidance.

IT JUST KILLS ME..
THE WAY SOMEONE WILL ALWAYS DO STUFF THE WRONG,WOULD NOT EVEN CARE IF THEY RIGHT OR WRONG
DO NOT EVEN CARE IF YOUR ADVICE IS NECCESARY
THEY JUST WANNA BE LEFT ALONE.

I HATE THAT SHIIT LIKE I HATE THE ADMIN undecided
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by bond77(m): 12:33am On Apr 03, 2015
deejay2x67:
Thanks mahn! Spotting it and Acknowledging it's a weakness is the most difficult part. tackling it won't be a problem. It takes time tho. You'll get used to it.
Thanks.... But I kinda like it.
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by bond77(m): 12:37am On Apr 03, 2015
swaggzo:

IT JUST KILLS ME..
THE WAY SOMEONE WILL ALWAYS DO STUFF THE WRONG,WOULD NOT EVEN CARE IF THEY RIGHT OR WRONG
DO NOT EVEN CARE IF YOUR ADVICE IS NECCESARY
THEY JUST WANNA BE LEFT ALONE.

I HATE THAT SHIIT LIKE I HATE THE ADMIN undecided

Hmmmm okay.
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2015
bond77:

Thanks.... But I kinda like it.
okay, now i get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Faints In My Room / Desperate Men, Thirsty Guys On Social Media. [Photos] / When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.