Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

What Are Your Weaknesses? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Weaknesses? (4771 Views)

3 Weaknesses You Already Have Which Girls Will Exploit - You Must Know These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by ratatis(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2015
DarkAngel86:
That's not a fantasy because in many parts of the world it's a reality. Just ask Margaret Thatcher. May she R.I.P....

On another note I'm shocked a woman quoting you and telling you it's a man's world. I had to laugh before I started crying. In her world it's a man's world. In your world it's your world.

what made you started crying, Angel?
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
ratatis:

what made you started crying, Angel?

To read one woman tell another woman that it's a man's world. #Jesus wept grin
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by ratatis(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
DarkAngel86:

To read one woman tell another woman that it's a man's world. #Jesus wept grin

What then would you do, if a man tells another man that it's a woman's world?

The contrasts in our world make life interesting, you know. So cheer up.!

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by jaziridon(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:

I have fantasies about being a powerful woman. So powerful that I would have men screeching under my feet.
My fantasies involve total control. I imagine a life where I won't have to submit to any man, won't have to attach his surname to mine and I wouldn't have to play follower while he plays leader.
I imagine a life where i would control the lives of men and not the other way round.

A world where I would make decisions and have men succumb completely to my orders and do my biddings without any form of resistance

That's my fantasy smiley
Which men do u intend to control. My dear wake up frm ur sleep its 8am.
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
pity ( I'll always wanna help people out)
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by raymann01(m): 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Exjoker:
I guess that is why you called it fantasy
thank goodness u said itz ur fantasy cos itz not ever gonna happen
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by Exjoker(m): 1:55am On Apr 04, 2015
raymann01:
thank goodness u said itz ur fantasy cos itz not ever gonna happen
Hey dude I wasn't the one who said that...
Re: What Are Your Weaknesses? by ratatis(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:

I have fantasies about being a powerful woman. So powerful that I would have men screeching under my feet.
My fantasies involve total control. I imagine a life where I won't have to submit to any man, won't have to attach his surname to mine and I wouldn't have to play follower while he plays leader.
I imagine a life where i would control the lives of men and not the other way round.

A world where I would make decisions and have men succumb completely to my orders and do my biddings without any form of resistance

That's my fantasy smiley

You are being conscious of the dominant aspect of your nature. And what is more, it is yearning to express itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Faints In My Room / 18+ "OMG! See What This Lady Has On Her Verginal!" 18+ / Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.