Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy (1462 Views)

Niger Delta Is Not With Biafra Dokubo Can Give Up Rivers / Niger Delta Is Biafra By Origin (shocking Review) / When Niger Delta Is About To Self-destruct. (2) (3) (4)

The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Buhari emergence has somehow magically made Boko Haram insurgency lame and turned the focus to the dormant Niger Delta militias.

Lots of comments on this section have threatened full blown war on the Niger Delta if a restart of militancy begins.

I had a thread going on which basically was trollin for response from apc supporters from the southwest and north.

Their responses were for total war on the niger delta with some posters calling for obliteration of communities to pave way for their oil thirst

I am very glad to know how a greedy parasitic lazy ingratious yoruba mind thinks.

Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Prior to the elections the apc roaches some how ignored the niger delta and focused their hatred on the igbos

This was because they did not want to alienate the niger delta votes. Now that Buhari has emerged winner they are now claiming propriety over ND oil and threatning to use force to ensure no disruption to the oil wealrh is recorded.
Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Omololu007:
by d tym d Nigeria military is through wit asari dokunbo and his ijaws rag tag group,wot happened to d igbos durin d biafra war will b lik a childs play to wot would av happend to d ijaws afta dey are defeated.and dis tym d winners shall tak all
Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tompolo has pledged allegiance, MEND has pledged allegiance

Watch as Henry Okah would be released to deal with that fat Bleep call Asari

Maybe na you go lead Niger Delta war
Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by raumdeuter: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
post=32273128:
WARRI – HIGH Chief Government Ekpemupolo,also known as Tompolo, has called for calm and order over the outcome of the Presidential and National Assembly elections held weekend.

Tompolo made the call Thursday, in Warri in a statement by his spokesman, Comrade Paul Bebenimibo.

Tompolo used the medium to congratulate Nigerians, especially the South East and the South South people for their support for President Jonathan election.

“I want to appeal to all our people to be orderly, calm and embrace peace. The will of the people is sacrosanct and the existing peace be maintained.

“I believe that nothing can happen if God does not approve of it. Peace is a prerequisite for national development. People should remain calm also during the governorship election.” Tompolo added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/election-results-tompolo-calls-for-calm/
Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

Maybe na you go lead Niger Delta war

Tompolo and asari are very comfrtable and you can bet Buhari will renew their security contracts.

But the same ND that produced these men has a thousand waiting.

Let me see or hear Buhari grant paid amnesty to boko haram.

Let me see any further attempt at denying full resouce control and asiwaju being granted oil wells

Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by Femolacaster(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Werey Op,.....continue whinning around.....pathetic tribalist!

Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by Scatterboss(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Tompolo and asari are very comfrtable and you can bet Buhari will renew their security contracts.

But the same ND that produced these men has a thousand waiting.

Let me see or hear Buhari grant paid amnesty to boko haram.

Let me see any further attempt at denying full resouce control and asiwaju being granted oil wells

Fred, Stop all this nonsense thread.

Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Scatterboss:

Fred, Stop all this nonsense thread.

Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Femolacaster:
Werey Op,.....continue whinning around.....pathetic tribalist!

Coming from a gambari voting slave
Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by Scatterboss(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Fred, Grow up bro.

Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by abduljabbar4(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Buhari emergence has somehow magically made Boko Haram insurgency lame and turned the focus to the dormant Niger Delta militias.

Lots of comments on this section have threatened full blown war on the Niger Delta if a restart of militancy begins.

I had a thread going on which basically was trollin for response from apc supporters from the southwest and north.

Their responses were for total war on the niger delta with some posters calling for obliteration of communities to pave way for their oil thirst

I am very glad to know how a greedy parasitic lazy ingratious yoruba mind thinks.

Who started encouraging war on nairaland. You created 3 threads encouraging war. As for me I'm ready to participate
Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Who started encouraging war on nairaland. You created 3 threads encouraging war. As for me I'm ready to participate

You were not ready to liberate your region from islamic lunatics but yoy are ready to fight for ND oyel wells.

We are not afraid of suicidal almajiris like you.

Unlike your lunatic brethren who fight to death on promisory of receiving 72 virgins we in the ND are survivalists who will fight to stay alive.

Survivor instincts are the most powerful driving force in nature.

I will be glad to see to your dispatch to islamic hell where you will be reunited with your fellow lunatic brethren and to the sight of mohammed gettin rammed by a pig.

Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Scatterboss:

Fred, Grow up bro.

Bruce go and sleep it off

You are wasted

Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by abduljabbar4(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You were not ready to liberate your region from islamic lunatics but yoy are ready to fight for ND oyel wells.

We are not afraid of suicidal almajiris like you.

Unlike your lunatic brethren who fight to death on promisory of receiving 72 virgins we in the ND are survivalists who will fight to stay alive.

Survivor instincts are the most powerful driving force in nature.

I will be glad to see to your dispatch to islamic hell where you will be reunited with your fellow lunatic brethren and to the sight of mohammed gettin rammed by a pig.
Rammed. Jesus is currently getting fvcked by a gay pig. Idi0ts. You think GMB is like your useless devilish son. We will wipe you out of the Nigerian map
Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by abduljabbar4(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Don't forget that your son organized the group to reduce our voting strength unknown to him that he was doing nonsense. Wait after 2 months you will know what we are capable of. We will kill what your son raised and use their weapons against you. Don't pray to go war with Nigeria mate. You won't see me on this thread again because I don't want to get banned. I advise you think again. You are the ones that will suffer.
Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by iphanyiuma(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
This shiit they smell small small ooo...thank God benin republic is not far from badagry just in case.. undecided undecided
Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by doctokwus: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
The environment is degraded,thus can't feed themselves, oil prices are low,thus won't have enough to cater for needs of d region;rag tag militant groups roam every nook and cranny of d region thus conflagration is just a lighter strike away.
Op,nigerdelta region needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs it because despite your oil,you people cannot survive and organize yourself. Take this from me,d only thing keeping nd as a phantom single entity now is its consumation under Nigeria; if d region is allowed or forced via armed force to go its own way,a thousand ethnic groups wud spring up and prolonged strife in Liberia and Rwanda would b child's play compared to what your region would pass through.
Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by BlackTechnology: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Don't forget that your son organized the group to reduce our voting strength unknown to him that he was doing nonsense. Wait after 2 months you will know what we are capable of. We will kill what your son raised and use their weapons against you. Don't pray to go war with Nigeria mate. You won't see me on this thread again because I don't want to get banned. I advise you think again. You are the ones that will suffer.

Almajiri talking undecided

UnFortunately for you, Buhari knows his limit. cool

Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by atlwireles: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
doctokwus:
The environment is degraded,thus can't feed themselves, oil prices are low,thus won't have enough to cater for needs of d region;rag tag militant groups roam every nook and cranny of d region thus conflagration is just a lighter strike away.
Op,nigerdelta region needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs it because despite your oil,you people cannot survive and organize yourself. Take this from me,d only thing keeping nd as a phantom single entity now is its consumation under Nigeria; if d region is allowed or forced via armed force to go its own way,a thousand ethnic groups wud spring up and prolonged strife in Liberia and Rwanda would b child's play compared to what your region would pass through.

This dog runs his mouth online 24X7. Why not dig your grave and look for wood to make your coffin, you will need it.

Re: The Niger Delta Is Now The Enemy by kitakoli(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju
u are good!

FGN Should Nationalize MTN,DSTV, SHOPRITE Now / 21 Billion Naira Rice Importation Tax Evasion: Reps Summon Okonjo, Adesina / Old Age Won’t Affect My Job – Buhari