Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Appreciate Your Spouse and Make A Difference - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Appreciate Your Spouse and Make A Difference (990 Views)

Special Names Spouse And Partner Calls Each Other. / Ladies Appreciate Your Mans Effort No Matter What He Is Trying(photos) / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciate Your Spouse and Make A Difference by daramz1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
LOVE to me is a four lettered words pronunced casually most times. But its meaning is the strongest BOND that ties two hearts to become one.

The day I got moved to tears began my love story....... smiley

And today all I wana do is appreciate my gf. Even though we have our differences but I live to ignore her lapses as she does as well. We were both raised from different bakground yet our love wax stronger.

I appreciate her for bin my best best friend grin . I appreciate her for the trust she has in me(Fact), for those days I couldn't be there and the her patience in all situations. You are a Darlyn. Though you are not a Nairalander......but if someday you become a member I hope you see this message.
I LOVE YOU.... ADEMI as fondly called

To all ladies and guys who love their spouse....you appreciating him or her will go a long way on this thread.

Cheers wink wink
Re: Appreciate Your Spouse and Make A Difference by justmag(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
undecided and we need to kno this because.....
Re: Appreciate Your Spouse and Make A Difference by falconey(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2015

Re: Appreciate Your Spouse and Make A Difference by falconey(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
OK what do you want me/us to post?
Re: Appreciate Your Spouse and Make A Difference by daramz1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
?
justmag:
undecided and we need to kno this because.....
Re: Appreciate Your Spouse and Make A Difference by daramz1(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Gt bf/gf? To appreciate?
falconey:

OK what do you want me/us to post?
Re: Appreciate Your Spouse and Make A Difference by falconey(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
daramz1:
Gt bf/gf? To appreciate?

BF? Are you nut? Didn't you see (m) beside my moniker?
Re: Appreciate Your Spouse and Make A Difference by daramz1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Do you av a prob wt my thread or u gt ish wt me? Better you slow your temper if you are. Its a question. And the (m) beside ur moniker doesn't justify your gender. Its mostly abused on social sites.
falconey:

BF? Are you nut? Didn't you see (m) beside my moniker?
Re: Appreciate Your Spouse and Make A Difference by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
I appreciate him too cos hes the best thing that have ever happened to me....my respect goes to him today,tomoro & forever.

1 Like

Re: Appreciate Your Spouse and Make A Difference by falconey(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
daramz1:
Do you av a prob wt my thread or u gt ish wt me? Better you slow your temper if you are. Its a question. And the (m) beside ur moniker doesn't justify your gender. Its mostly abused on social sites.

no hard feelings just fvcking with you.
Re: Appreciate Your Spouse and Make A Difference by daramz1(m): 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
wink
falconey:

no hard feelings just fvcking with you.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Know When Guyz Need Them!!! / 5 Kind Of Guys Girls Will Not Date / Guys Sick And Tired Of Virginity And Virgin Girls, True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.