Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Guys Sick And Tired Of Virginity And Virgin Girls, True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Sick And Tired Of Virginity And Virgin Girls, True Or False? (990 Views)

WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Sick And Tired Of Virginity And Virgin Girls, True Or False? by Summer1(f): 11:00am On May 07, 2015
Guys eehn, we don't even know what u guys want again.. If we do, una go say we too do, if we don't, u tag us immature and inexperienced.

Few months ago, this guy asked me out and after some time, I accepted his toast and started going out with him. Few months into the relationship, he said he wanted to tell me something very crucial, guess what he said, I quote "we re matured, no need to beat about the bush, I'm not cool with virgins, if u know u re, u go find something to do abt it".. and the funniest thing is all dis while we've never even discussed anything related to my being a virgin or not.. He just came out plain.. My question is, what does he mean by, "go find something to do about it? "
Re: Guys Sick And Tired Of Virginity And Virgin Girls, True Or False? by agarawu23(m): 11:02am On May 07, 2015
OK you want us to blv u are still a Virgin despite your good look and "Chelsea" its normal cos my gf is still a Virgin too.

He should explain more on that statement because I will not think he is asking you to go and deflower and come back to him. if he loves you, his statement isn't meant for the way we will be thinking cos NO guy can take such.

one advice keep your virginity for metongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Sick And Tired Of Virginity And Virgin Girls, True Or False? by Elslim: 11:02am On May 07, 2015
it means go and get disvirgined.. not all guys can stand d blood or pain of disvirgining a lady

2 Likes

Re: Guys Sick And Tired Of Virginity And Virgin Girls, True Or False? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2015
Elslim:
it means go and get disvirgined.. not all guys can stand d blood or pain of disvirgining a lady
Gbam!... I'm a Virgin too, So OP come let's deflower ourselves...
Re: Guys Sick And Tired Of Virginity And Virgin Girls, True Or False? by temitemi1(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2015
I can't stand blood lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Sick And Tired Of Virginity And Virgin Girls, True Or False? by missbehave247(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2015
Since my last experience with a virgin girl, It a no no
Re: Guys Sick And Tired Of Virginity And Virgin Girls, True Or False? by vizkiz: 11:10am On May 07, 2015
I hate virgins!!! Wtf?!

My present girlfriend is a virgin...and for the past 7months the only thing I have been getting is BJ....what the hell? I am going crazy! angry
Re: Guys Sick And Tired Of Virginity And Virgin Girls, True Or False? by LegenduryNueLs: 11:18am On May 07, 2015
Get a candle and burst dat ballon in there. No time undecided
Re: Guys Sick And Tired Of Virginity And Virgin Girls, True Or False? by jmoore(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2015
Re: Guys Sick And Tired Of Virginity And Virgin Girls, True Or False? by tosyne2much(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2015
Tosyne2much standing the blood of virgins since the time of Lucifer cool
Re: Guys Sick And Tired Of Virginity And Virgin Girls, True Or False? by ronald4lif(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2015
Sick and tired?. Was never crazy or showed any special interest about it. Who virgins help
Re: Guys Sick And Tired Of Virginity And Virgin Girls, True Or False? by Summer1(f): 11:33am On May 07, 2015
But all girls were once virgins naa, ah ah
Re: Guys Sick And Tired Of Virginity And Virgin Girls, True Or False? by Truth24(m): 11:38am On May 07, 2015
Op hope u're telling us someone's else story

(1) (Reply)

I Meet A Girl And I Asked Her ,,"wats Ur Name??" And She Said "LACASERA"... / 20 Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day / What Made Him Collapse On A Plane While Going To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.