Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris (33636 Views)

Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Buhari Invites Newspaper Editors. "A Package" To Be Given Out - Sahara Reporters / President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
M
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Bonapart(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
E no too early Abi there is something more to that...
I no trust that french man

3 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ok
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by BlackGirlsCode: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
orobs93:
You can't just order somebodies president

He was INVITED

4 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
See the French president famzing GMB. cheesy

On a second thought, maybe he's the one who should come over here. cool

3 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Peacewealth(f): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
made in france product go full niaja oh
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by XBLadez: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
When GEJ said Buhari would approve gay marriage in Nigeria he wasn't lying. Why invite him to France if u can't come down here to meet him. Yeye dey smell

#wewaitforyourCHANGE cool

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by 50calibre(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
The international community is already lining up to establish new diplomatic ties with the incoming president.

2 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by miqos02(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
ok
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by BlackGirlsCode: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
I hope France is not trying to kill my president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Skoopy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Called him on phone? Which language them two use discuss? Pardon my curiosity.

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
[size=16pt]Time to hold my head up high as a Nigerian again.... Next time i get to the american or british border, i im going in short Knickers, a t-shirt, and palm slippers, Confident as fvck cos my country is the shiiit cool.... "You wanna see my fvcking passport".... Im getting my confident back, thank God.....
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by ghanaman5050: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
ninjasta:

www.punchng.com/news/french-president-phones-buhari-invites-him-to-paris/
Who is France president ? Can France president invite Saudi Arabia king just like ?

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by zendy: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
This Buhari is suddenly becoming a 'Rock star' very fast. Must be a far cry from life in Daura. I wonder if anyone has been to Buharis Wikipedia web page and read this:

Northern counter-coup of July 28, 1966

In July 1966 Lieutenant Muhammadu Buhari was one of the participants in a coup led by Lt-Col Murtala Muhammed that overthrew and assassinated Nigeria's first self-appointed military Head of State General Aguiyi Ironsi who assumed leadership of the Nigerian government after a failed coup attempt on January 15, 1966 which overthrew the elected parliamentary system of government of independent Nigeria (also known as first republic). Ironsi's assumption of Nigeria's leadership was technically another coup following the January 15, 1966 coup. Other participants in the July 28, 1966 coup included 2nd Lieutenant Sani Abacha, Lieutenant Ibrahim Babangida , Major Theophilus Danjuma, Lieutenant Ibrahim Bako among others. The coup was a reaction to the January 15 coup where a group of mostly Igbo led by Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu overthrew the democratically elected government of Prime Minister Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. Many Northern soldiers were aggrieved by the murder of senior politicians, Prime Minister Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, northern regional premier, Ahmadu Bello, and four senior officers, Brigadier Zakariya Maimalari, Colonel Kur Mohammed, Lt-Cols Abogo Largema and James Pam.[16] The counter-coup was very bloody leading to the murder of mostly Igbo officers. Among the casualties were the first military head of state General Aguiyi Ironsi and Lt Colonel Adekunle Fajuyi, the military governor of the Western Region.

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

Buhari is still an accomplished coup plotter and killer.His presidential status will never take that away no matter how had he tries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by magnificence(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
please GMB when u get there, nigeria's interest first. coz dis ppl sense too much. dem don dey call call...
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by miqos02(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
fflamingo:
FELLOW NIGERIANS, POST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
REVIEW. DID ANYONE NOTICE THIS FACT ...
GMB won elections with total votes of (15,424,921)
While GEJ lost with total votes of (12,853,162)
Now see the Hand of GOD in this:
(1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1)= 28
(1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2)= 28
Can anyone define this?
And elections were held on March 28

Truly truly GOD IS WITH NIGERIA
naija i hail thee
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
XBLadez:
When GEJ said Buhari would approve gay marriage in Nigeria he wasn't lying. Why invite him to France if u can't come down here to meet him. Yeye dey smell

I have said it and I will say it again...Gay law underway...the west worked and installed their candidate...I am still here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by ZUBY77(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mr Man, don't you dare go anywhere.

Let him come here if he wants to do business.

3 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
ghanaman5050:
Who is France president ? Can France president invite Saudi Arabia king just like ?

Yes, its an invitation not an order to come right away..... Its like inviting a friend for dinner, you dont command, you make an appeal.... This is buisness, Nigerian needs all the support it can get...

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by BlackGirlsCode: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ranks007:

I have said it and I will say it again...Gay law underway...the west worked and installed their candidate...I am still here

I'm in full support of full human rights law.

We don't need homophobics in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by stayblack: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
GEJ FALL OUR HAND..BUHARI WAN TRY FIX AM...HE IS DIFFERENT...AND AFRICA NON LIKE HIMMM.HE IS OUR MANDELA...

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by mmsen: 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Don't go to Paris, make him visit you in your village.

He needs you more than you need him.

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by omoakin111: 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
fflamingo:
FELLOW NIGERIANS, POST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
REVIEW. DID ANYONE NOTICE THIS FACT ...
GMB won elections with total votes of (15,424,921)
While GEJ lost with total votes of (12,853,162)
Now see the Hand of GOD in this:
(1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1)= 28
(1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2)= 28
Can anyone define this?
And elections were held on March 28

Truly truly GOD IS WITH NIGERIA

moreso its not difficult to know the 1st and 2nd in the race, just look at the last digit. lol

5 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by fflamingo(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
miqos02:
naija i hail thee
seriously something in life are just not tagged coincidence.
This is an example
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Ahmeduana(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
okpamson15:
They want start the wrong advice ba?
NO THEY WANT HIM TO COME AND SIGN THAT TRADE AGREEMENT THAT OLUSEGUN AGAGAN REFUSE TO SIGN AND ALSO TO ABOLISH THE ANTI-GAY LAW, I JUST PRAY THAT BUHARI WILL NOT BE A DISASTER TO NIGERIA NATION.

2 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by nicecash: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
MaleoPearls:
Tell the man to wait till May 30th.

For now General, you need to rest from the rigours of campaigns.

Let them do any business with Goodluck Jonathan. He is still the president.

i agree with you maleo. he needs rest, let him discuss with oga jona. see as big nations dey try to identify with nigeria. woooooow, i'm now proud of my country naija.

sai baba oyoyo

2 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Egbagirl(f): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
XBLadez:

with the way things are in the country and the kind of security we have? And pls don't tell me about how other diplomats have visited Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by datone: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Collynzo419:

Thanks sir.

cc: Lalasticlala, Buhari making waves as always

444FUCK Lalasticala
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by MaleoPearls(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
nicecash:

i agree with you maleo. he needs rest, let him discuss with oga jona. see as big nations dey try to identify with nigeria. woooooow, i'm now proud of my country naija.

sai baba oyoyo

The feeling is just ecstatic.
This is really relieving.

2 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by felifeli: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Collynzo419:
With the emergence of General Buhari as president -elect, Nigeria is already taking her rightful place in the comity of nations.

UK, US, the EU, Japan, India, China already pledging allegiance to the great leader

He will not disappoint!

Let me see how Chad, Niger, Morrocco et al will try to disrespect Nigeria from now.

Thank God for Change!

Oyinbo don call am , abi ? SMH
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by datone: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Collynzo419:

Thanks sir.

cc: Lalasticlala, Buhari making waves as always

4444FUuuuuCK Lalasticala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK / Kwara Youths Shout "Ole" At Government House In Kwara (Video) / Boko Haram Razes Military Base In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, Steals Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.