Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris (33637 Views)

Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Buhari Invites Newspaper Editors. "A Package" To Be Given Out - Sahara Reporters / President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Misogynist2014:
If you want to see him, come down to Nigeria. Rubbish! angry This is not Jonathan. Nigeria has CHANGED, we have our pride to protect.
na so o,make them no turn his head o.

2 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by 50calibre(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
ghanaman5050:
Who is France president ? Can France president invite Saudi Arabia king just like ?

Shut up!! The king of Saudi is a monarch, not a politician.

France is a major global player, a NATO country, a permanent member of the UN Security Council, a member of the G8 & a key member of the EU..... It's a fuc*king big deal.

Anybody can get invited, the Queen invited Barack Obama after he took office, Xi Jinping of China got an invite to Washington before he assumed office, even Mandela got numerous invites from around the world.

Invitations are mark of respect and recognition, even your late president got invited to Buckingham palace to dine with the queen, and he ran down excitedly like a puppy, adorning a ridiculous attire.

7 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
When dining with all these foreign leaders that have been calling him since he won,he should use a very loooooooooooong spoon,my humble advice.

3 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Bhella5(m): 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
And so it begins...! Suddenly we are back to the big league of nations. Change is here already!

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
The Tribulation coming so fast or am i d only one seeing this?

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Nazeeboy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
I no gree with this invitation fah. My mind dey tell me otherwise coz there is nothing this pdp can't do ooo. If france president wants to invite buhari he should wait after may 29th when he assumes power.
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
ninjasta:
But Jonathan said if Buhari wins,
foreign investors will run. Like most of
his actions, he got that one wrong too.
Foreign investors are the ones calling. I love Nigeria.

Check out the Nigerian stock market when Buhari was announced president.

2 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by magnificence(m): 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
magnificence:
please GMB when u get there, nigeria's interest first. coz dis ppl sense too much. dem don dey call call...
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Egbagirl(f): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ahmeduana:

NO THEY WANT HIM TO COME AND SIGN THAT TRADE AGREEMENT THAT OLUSEGUN AGAGAN REFUSE TO SIGN AND ALSO TO ABOLISH THE ANTI-GAY LAW, I JUST PRAY THAT BUHARI WILL NOT BE A DISASTER TO NIGERIA NATION.

Because you are a French government official and you wrote the agenda for their meeting? undecided

3 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Bhella5(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
XBLadez:
When GEJ said Buhari would approve gay marriage in Nigeria he wasn't lying. Why invite him to France if u can't come down here to meet him. Yeye dey smell

#wewaitforyourCHANGE cool
It's Buhari not Buhari. Gay or no gay marriage cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Damzil(f): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hurray hurray good things are happening , soon France will be a visafree country for Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Afroconnect: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Francois is welcome to Nigeria,he was in Tunisia recently,its same Africa.

Buhari must not dissapoint,he must rein Tinubu in and not allow vain greedy men destroy the reputation he has built all his life,Buhari must look into the petroleum sector and all the theft in there Allison deizine(petroleum minister) must be probed,she is wasting billions on champaigne and luxury homes abroad. If Buhari don't fight public sector theft and corruption like he promised then he has failed us Nigerians who suported him.
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Idrismusty97(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Misogynist2014:
If you want to see him, come down to Nigeria. Rubbish! angry This is not Jonathan. Nigeria has CHANGED, we have our pride to protect.
Pride comes before fall. He was invited, right now we need all the support we can considering our economy, insecurity etc I trust buhari to accept this invitation. We need to be wise.

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Zaikon(m): 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
mintyx:
Him no get leg to waka come Nija ni?
abeg me self get dis question for mind... Na so them deh start ...oh Lord see Buhari trough #GODBLESSNIGERIA

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by kindnyce(m): 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
NEW WAVE OF CHANGE STILL BLOWINGED

THE WIND OF CHANGE HAS REACHED PARIS

SAI BUHARP

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by eghosa77: 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Pls do not let EU leaders convi.nce u on E.P.A proposal. Jonathan and his team refused it. So presido buhari shine ur eyes well well.

2 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Misogynist2014(m): 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Pride comes before fall. He was invited, right now we need all the support we can considering our economy, insecurity etc I trust buhari to accept this invitation. We need to be wise.
You have a point.

2 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by M4gunners: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
This is a fake news. We still have President till 29th of May so stop this poo.
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by 10kgod(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
www.punchng.com/news/french-president-phones-buhari-invites-him-to-paris/
[/quote]

lnitially, l thought of just to open the thread and read comments/blushes but the the thread's core compelled me not to reserve my comment. French president no get leg ni? he thought this man(buhari) is the second GEJ who he can fling into any direction.

Ogbeni come down to NIGERIA
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by ngoziama: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
ninjasta:

www.punchng.com/news/french-president-phones-buhari-invites-him-to-paris/
Buhari you will be making a mistake by flying into the arms of the western world.Any president that wants to see you should come to nigeria.It is on the planet earth and not in hell.Enough of all those invitation to us, uk, france etc. This is my candid advice but if you want to spend our declining resources travelling to have lunch with them .good and fine. BUT BEWARE.You want to partner with me and yet you cant come to my domain.African leaders wake up!
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Look at the way he even ordered him like a house boy. Let them not go and put slow poison in his coffee or tea o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by ikbnice(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Buhari became d president in just two days and everybody z feelin d cool breeze of change.
Sai baba

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Ahmeduana(m): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Egbagirl:

Because you are a French government official and you wrote the agenda for their meeting? undecided
ANOTHER MUMU ON THE LOSE
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Eluwilussit(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
ITbomb:
They say Nigerians forget things easily especially when sentiments are involved. Many have forgotten the enormous goodwill Jonathan enjoyed when he came to power.
Let's pray that the General doesn't disappoint us.

It is customary for allied nations to call each other in time like this. It is not a sign of good work, the real work starts May 29

Sensible man. I hope Buhari doesn't accept any of their invites. He should thank them and take the rest of the year to clean up. Then we can invite anybody we want. After all, they ain't buying our oil no more. So we've got nothing to lose.

Enough of playing second class citizens of the world. We all need one another. Why must we always be the ones to go see them? Let them come to us. They need us more than we need them, economically. Apart from oil, Nigeria ain't selling much to them. Meanwhile, they flood Africa with their goods.

Let's concentrate and build a strong nation that can lead Africa. A true giant of Africa. Not paper giant.

4 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by ebony2008: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Collynzo419:
With the emergence of General Buhari as president -elect, Nigeria is already taking her rightful place in the comity of nations.

UK, US, the EU, Japan, India, China already pledging allegiance to the great leader

He will not disappoint!

Let me see how Chad, Niger, Morrocco et al will try to disrespect Nigeria from now.

Thank God for Change!
this said country never disrespect Nigeria. Our governement integrity is what they cannot cope wth.

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by arigold1304(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
All glory to GEJ bc if the reverse is the case, will GMB allow peace to reign and france to come to invest
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by freshdude99(m): 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
orobs93:
You can't just order somebodies president
My dear I wonder o! Just imagine instead of Hollande to visit bohari instead the reverse is the case. Nigerias should plz stop belittling this great nation. Imagine small France o
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by Idrismusty97(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ahmeduana:

NO THEY WANT HIM TO COME AND SIGN THAT TRADE AGREEMENT THAT OLUSEGUN AGAGAN REFUSE TO SIGN AND ALSO TO ABOLISH THE ANTI-GAY LAW, I JUST PRAY THAT BUHARI WILL NOT BE A DISASTER TO NIGERIA NATION.
Wow! What an anointed idiƓt.
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by okpamson15(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ahmeduana:

we should better watch carefully b4 this man sell us unknowingly
Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by cehpas(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
Misogynist2014:

I support you

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris by win1234: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hahahaha, the men who stage manage boko haram & other evil that befall GEJ administration no wan carry last. GOD hv mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thousands Protest In Aba For Pro-biafra Detainee, Independence - Dailymail UK / Kwara Youths Shout "Ole" At Government House In Kwara (Video) / Boko Haram Razes Military Base In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, Steals Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.