Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,077 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

15 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend (1087 Views)

13 Things That Make Men Irrationally Hot / 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by raphy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
1. Refusing to watch Star Wars. It's a goddamn cultural movement. Who cares if it's not your "thing?" I saw Titanic twice just so I could keep up with the cultural zeitgeist.

2. Refusing to learn how the remotes work ... and then asking how to turn the volume up over and over. This isn't even "tech stuff." This is "stuff you need to know if you want to watch TV."

3. Deciding to change your outfit right when we're about to go out. You're already ready and it doesn't matter. We're going to IKEA to buy a chair and some meatballs, why do you need a wardrobe change?

4. Complain about something when you "just want us to listen." What's the point of us even listening if we can't give feedback? You could literally yell your problems into a pillow instead.

5. Talking over TV/a movie. Maybe we can't multitask as well as you, but that shouldn't matter. All I know is, we don't want to rewind the same thing five times to hear the dialogue.

6. When you say, "you wouldn't understand." IF WE WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND, THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN TELLING US ABOUT IT?

7. Complaining about your friends. Guys don't have "frenemies." We have friends, enemies, and "douchebags we put up with at work."

8. Saying, "I don't care what we have for dinner," and then suddenly having a list of caveats. If you're going to defer to us, don't freak out when we choose hot wings. And then pizza. And then shoot down our idea to go to the restaurant we both like. You obviously have something very specific in mind for dinner. Stop making us guess.

9. Hype-shaming. Yeah, women get excited about things, but they don't get hyped for things the way guys do. Don't shame us for wanting to see The Avengers 2 at midnight or for preordering the Apple Watch. And we need to watch the game live.

10. Taking our clothes. It isn't cute when you steal our last clean hoodie and then, when it's raining, we have nothing to wear. And don't tell me to use an umbrella. Get out of here with that shit.

11. Saying blue balls aren't real. Tell that to the dull, consistent ache in our balls.

12. Forbidding us from doing something. This just makes us double want to do it.

13. Assuming we'll pay for stuff. It's fine if we pick up the tab. Just don't show up at a bar and open a tab in our name and buy drinks for all your friends and then tell us about it an hour later.

14. Telling us all our shirts are the same. They're shirts that we like, and checkered and plaid patterns are different (I think).

15. Denying being upset. You're literally crying, don't play it off like nothing is wrong.

add yours guys happy new month
Re: 15 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by pinkycute(f): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Okay!!.........

I didn't read it all embarassed
Re: 15 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by falconey(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
LOL intriguing....love this.
Re: 15 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by cally3D(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
" " , .
? ; @
Space booked!
Will come bak n Put the words!
Re: 15 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by KrazyBone: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Arrant Bunkum.
Re: 15 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rubbish
Re: 15 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by sinaj(f): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
lyk seriosly

o! my precios m.b undecided
Re: 15 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2015

Refusing to watch Star Wars? Really?

I frigging hate Star Wars movie myself. What's there to see? Just a bunch of guys jumping around with luminous sticks as weapons. Fake expressions , underdeveloped storyline and actors with poor conversational skills.

Save the girl the stress - take that movie to a museum.
Re: 15 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by Slimzjoe(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Who read all thiz Crap?
Re: 15 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by LewisO: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Number 6 get me furious seriously!

1 Like

Re: 15 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by raphy(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
you guys are so funny tot. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Are U Guy With Swag Or A Guy With Class? / How I Handled A Scary Woman In Just One Day / Be Honest, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.