Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend (1619 Views)

13 Things That Make Men Irrationally Hot / 15 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by boynigeria(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
1. Deciding to change your outfit right when we're about to go
out. You're already ready and it doesn't matter. We're going to
the cinema not whitehouse, why do you need a
wardrobe change?

2. Complain about something when you "just want us to listen."
What's the point of us even listening if we can't give feedback?
You could literally yell your problems into a pillow instead.

3. Talking over TV/a movie. Maybe we can't multitask as well as
you, but that shouldn't matter. All I know is, we don't want to
rewind the same thing five times to hear the dialogue.

4. When you say, "you wouldn't understand." IF WE WOULDN'T
UNDERSTAND, THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN TELLING US ABOUT
IT?

5. Complaining about your friends. Guys don't have "frenemies."
We have friends, enemies, and "douchebags we put up with at
work."

6. Hype-shaming. Yeah, women get excited about things, but they
don't get hyped for things the way guys do. Don't shame us for
wanting to see The Avengers 2 at midnight And we need to watch the ball live.

7. Taking our clothes. It isn't cute when you steal our last clean
hoodie and then, when it's raining, we have nothing to wear.
And don't tell me to use an umbrella, its like teacher beating u and telling u to kneel ontop of that.

8. Forbidding us from doing something. This just makes us
double want to do it.

9. Assuming we'll pay for stuff. It's fine if we pick up the tab.
Just don't show up with your friends when we are going out or buy shiits to show off to your friends on my account.

10. Telling us all our shirts are the same. They're shirts that we
like, and checkered and plaid patterns are different (I think).

11. Denying being upset. You're literally crying, don't play it off
like nothing is wrong.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by Emhicee(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmm. . . . Good.
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by falconey(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
very funny but annoying, for LOVE we just let it go.

#tolerance.

I think have seen this before.
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by vizkiz: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
nothing annoys me more than my girlfriend receiving a call from someone I don't know for more than 2minutes...Dafurck??angry
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by AsanwaKC(f): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
we don hear
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by FLAWLES(f): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
No1=did dat yesterday and he(my friend tho)was like "WAH DE FVCK IS WRONG WIT UR DREsSING"i jus laffed and look inside his eyes and smiled(d mumu jus say OK,FINE,GO ON) and NO 11
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by FLAWLES(f): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
vizkiz:
nothing annoys me more than my girlfriend receiving a call from someone I don't know for more than 2minutes...Dafurck??angry
.you are EVIL
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by vizkiz: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
FLAWLES:
.you are EVIL

What the ****...how am I being evil? undecided
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by boynigeria(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
FLAWLES:
No1=did dat yesterday and he(my friend tho)was like "WAH DE FVCK IS WRONG WIT UR DREsSING"i jus laffed and look inside his eyes and smiled(d mumu jus say OK,FINE,GO ON) and NO 11
my immediate ex is the queen of no 11
can cry for Africa, at the end of the day it may just be because someone looked at her funny
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by dechandel(f): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
I just cant get tired of No7 tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by Truth24(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Saying "Whatever" ,when d truth is finally bursted

1 Like

Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by boynigeria(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
dechandel:
I just cant get tired of No7 tongue tongue
the trouble always start with this statment "wow, ur top is so cute, i like it" den u hear "its totally unisex" bros just forget the top

1 Like

Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by FLAWLES(f): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
boynigeria:

my immediate ex is the queen of no 11
can cry for Africa, at the end of the day it may just be because someone looked at her funny
.hehehehehe...see ajebo
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by FLAWLES(f): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
vizkiz:

What the ****...how am I being evil? undecided
.oga itz not fair;shez nt ur wife
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by dechandel(f): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
boynigeria:

the trouble always start with this statment "wow, ur top is so cute, i like it" den u hear "its totally unisex" bros just forget the top
Lool.. Yeaaa
I don't even add its unisex.. I like it is already enough clue that he just lost a top grin
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by vizkiz: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
FLAWLES:
.oga itz not fair;shez nt ur wife

I aiint restricting her from receiving calls...it just sucks whenever I am with her and she kEeps talking on phone
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by Danhumprey: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truth24:
Saying "Whatever" ,when d truth is finally bursted
That one is so annoying.angry
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
The _super mods won't see this thread now, but if someone comes up with one fvcking "top ten list", it will just hit the front page

Its quite saddening to say the least.....

1 Like

Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by Danhumprey: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
No.4? I so hate it with passion. I mean,what the hell is thinking? Does she think she is talking to/with a robot?undecided
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by AmNotDrunk(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
I can tolerate d 11 things u listed
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by midasbliss(f): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lol. All For Love...
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by daveP(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
1, 2, and 3 so on my nerves. Nice topic.
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:
The _super mods won't see this thread now, but if someone comes up with one fvcking "top ten list", it will just hit the front page

Tomfoolery!!!
shocked Haaaaa Tosyne2much shocked
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by mirexxx(f): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
lol op is vexin! grin grin
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by FLAWLES(f): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
vizkiz:

I aiint restricting her from receiving calls...it just sucks whenever I am with her and she kEeps talking on phone
.hmm; ok
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:
: o Haaaaa Tosyne2.much shocked
I kuku see am baba

I no get his/her time jawe.
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
I kuku see am baba

I no get his/her time jawe.
Na wa o just ignore them sha. grin grin grin

But mind you na my GBAGAUN VP be dat o, show some respect! angry
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:
Na wa o just ignore them sha. grin grin grin

But mind you na my GBAGAUN VP be dat o, show some respect! angry
Gbagaun is a respected of nobody cool
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by Euphrosyne(m): 12:24am On Apr 04, 2015
So true
Re: 11 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend by boynigeria(m): 6:45am On Apr 04, 2015
boynigeria:

dechandel:
Lool.. Yeaaa
I don't even add its unisex.. I like it is already enough clue that he just lost a top grin
maybe we should start collecting too

(1) (Reply)

ONLINE DATING: Is It Just For Losers? (check Out Advantages And Disadvantages) / 10 Things That Kills A Girl :- Check It Out !! / Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.