Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1757 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress / Who Is At Fault? Touching Story Of A Man Who Lost His Girlfrnd because He Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by chidekings(m): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: . by falconey(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin

the guy want to lapser?
Re: . by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
chidekings:
this is kind of funny...a frnd asked me this and i cant really give him a perfect answer.

Here is what he asked me.

He met this girl for about two months now,he dont know how to really initiate sex with this girl,and the girl has rebuffed most of his romantic gestures in a playful way.he wishes to know what to do in order to sleep with the girl without showing being desperate.

Abeg no bashing ooo.the guy dey serious oo

If he has to be taught the art of pre-intimacy then he shouldn't even bother 'cause he'll be a sissy when he's in between the sheets with her.

Some things are not taught. Understudying the female mind and its cravings thereof is a good way to start.

TO SATISFY A WOMAN IN BED, YOU HAVE TO THINK LIKE A WOMAN AT THAT POINT. Notice her subtle hints and act on cue.

Try something adventurous like oral stimulation if you're comfortable with it) and you'll watch her loosen up to you and discard her hitherto inhibitions.

Re: . by swaggzo(m): 12:15am On Apr 03, 2015
I THIS IS A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF "DULL"
OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

YOU CANNOT JUST WANNA SEXX A WOMAN WITHOUT HAVING A PROPER UNDERSTANDING OF HER BODY LANGUAGE.
YOU SHOULD KNOW

WHEN SHES IN THE MOOD
IF ITS SOMETHING THAT GON BE NEW TO HER, OR SOMETHING SHES USED TO
IF SHE FINDS YOU SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE. .
AND ALL THAT STUFF.

BESIDES THERE SHOULD BE ADEQUATE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN YOU BOTH. TALK SEXY TO HER, MAKE SURE YOUR DRIVE IS ON TOP GEAR, SO YOU DRIVE HER CRAZY,
TELL HER WHAT YOU WANT WITH HER AND MAKE HER FEEL FREE, TO OPEN HERSELF TO YOU.

ELSE YOU'LL FOREVER BE LINGERING ALL OVER HER, WITH ALL FEAR AND NO
GUTS
UNTIL SHE OUTS FROM YOUR RABBIT GAME RELATIONSHIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ivyT(f): 1:49am On Apr 03, 2015
I know nothing about this

*bounces away*
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 1:50am On Apr 03, 2015
ivyT:
I know nothing about this

*bounces away*

If I hear say you no know. wink
Re: . by ivyT(f): 2:03am On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

If I hear say you no know. wink

I swear
Walahi *kisses d ground* wink
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 2:07am On Apr 03, 2015
ivyT:

I swear
Walahi *kisses d ground* wink

Oh well.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 03, 2015
op you mean you can't romance a girl? leave that your friend alone. It's you. sad
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 2:12am On Apr 03, 2015
Nneka123:
op you mean you can't romance a girl? leave that your friend alone. It's you. sad

Give him some tips na. wink
Re: . by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Give him some tips na. wink
LOL, when you're here. Do the needful tongue
Re: . by chidekings(m): 6:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Nneka123:

truth is i find it somehow answering his questions,thats why i brought it here.as for me its natural between me and my girl,it just flow naturally.
Re: . by SleekyP(m): 6:49am On Apr 03, 2015
Very simple if u ask me... tongue
Re: . by chidekings(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
SleekyP:
Very simple if u ask me... tongue

tell me mr
Re: . by AONO: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Very simple, when the lady is with u in the market ask her to close her eye and that she should not open untill u say so then put off her clothe, lay her on ground make sure she didn't open her eye then continue from there

MUMUNATU

(1) (Reply)

RLLONAIRE And PEARLYGAL Love Page / LADIES; Simple Ways To Firm Sagging bosoms. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.