Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (557737 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2015
u3fine:
Even if you informant is daft, can't you think? Since when do Senate sign appointment letters?
Abeg help me ask am o.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by starboi63(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2015
Bongi4luv:

Its ongoing.....

some people's name will be shortlisted for APL this nyt.... 100percent sure.

if u av some one at the TOP you can still get the APL before 25th....
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Bongi4luv(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=starboi63 post=33929234]
if u av some one at the TOP you can still get the APL before 25th....[/quote
Really,I thought its btw Thursday and Friday.......
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 4:35pm On May 20, 2015
The advice i'll give guys on this thread is "NEVER GIVE A DIME TO ANYBODY FOR RUNS UNTIL YOU COLLECT THE ALMIGHTY APPOINTMENT LETTER" scammers are just trumping in in geometric progression trying to milk the already desperate applicants dry. Don't be a victim

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 4:38pm On May 20, 2015
A scammer may have multiple nairaland accounts just to scam the easy gullible applicants, they comment and then quote the comment with another usernames just to make it look real. DONT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO ANY BAS'TARD.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 20, 2015
starboi63:

Assuming this is true,would the addition list of successful candidates appear on NIS website? Or how would they go about it?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ztown5306(m): 5:46pm On May 20, 2015
Pls, we need to know more about this New list plsssss! Kaduna lets huck-up 08098743038 Chris
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by OlanikeAsaolu(f): 6:33pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=starboi63 post=33929234]

if u av some one at the TOP you can still get the APL before 25th....[/quote

Pls, hw sure are u n is it possible for someone sent a regret msg before to receive anoda mail?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lionphil(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2015
starboi63:
what do you guys mean by replacement list and pls aw can we obtain the form?

starboi63:

This is one of the iidiots roaming freely on nairaland...at first he asked how forms can be gotten for replacement list, suddenly he becomes an informant...SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by OlanikeAsaolu(f): 6:38pm On May 20, 2015
Am tired of dis NL sef, just filled up with fake people N rumor carrier confusing people here and there

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 20, 2015
lionphil:

This is one of the iidiots roaming freely on nairaland...at first he asked how forms can be gotten for replacement list, suddenly he becomes an informant...SMH.
Good job,very observant of you...the guy wanted some attention,bloody scammer! Playing on people's intelligence...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Djbaka(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2015
lionphil:

Imagine.. if I hear pimm!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by OmoUdoyo12: 8:12pm On May 20, 2015
oluemmy2:
why do people just like posting nonsense for God's sake. NIS cancelled! where? how? mtcheeeeew!
go and find out. Like I said, an immigration officer called from Asaba and gave me the information. I've also tried to reached several persons who said is true. Why don't you try and fine out before you start all these insults? We should learn to address issues when people bring them up for clarification.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 8:23pm On May 20, 2015
OmoUdoyo12:
go and find out. Like I said, an immigration officer called from Asaba and gave me the information. I've also tried to reached several persons who said is true. Why don't you try and fine out before you start all these insults? We should learn to address issues when people bring them up for clarification.
It is not immigration that is employing us, it is federal government committee sir. I was with officers today at immigration office and they never discuss anything like that, rather, they were congratulating us and telling us how the training will be like. If there's anything like cancellation the media houses would have rained it to nigerians and not from your secondary school cert immigration staff.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by OmoUdoyo12: 8:31pm On May 20, 2015
idris4r83:
It is not immigration that is employing us, it is federal government committee sir. I was with officers today at immigration office and they never discuss anything like that, rather, they were congratulating us and telling us how the training will be like. If there's anything like cancellation the media houses would have rained it to nigerians and not from your secondary school cert immigration staff.
Please be mindful of what you say because not all whom you think applied for NIS jobs with SSCE are just ordinary secondary school certificate immigration staff like you thought. The condition of jobs today in Nigeria has made a lot of people to use SSCE in search of job. Please be very mindful of your words. That God has favoured you does not mean you should mock at others who do not carry same grace as you.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2015
OmoUdoyo12:
bear parlor talk. @ this internet age that news is following people and not otherwise u r still listening and believing "dem say dem say" wen no get source. It is sadly true that some nigerians are unemployable.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by OmoUdoyo12: 8:36pm On May 20, 2015
idris4r83:
bear parlor talk. @ this internet age that news is following people and not otherwise u r still listening and believing "dem say dem say" wen no get source. It is sadly true that some nigerians are unemployable.
Naira land was initiated for communication and to clear people's doubts where they need clarification and not for insults. Please be mindful of what you say to me. If you read my initial message on this carefully, I did asked for clarification and not insults.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by starboi63(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2015
lionphil:

you must be the greatest fool on earth, instead of you to ask me how i got the information, you pick up your stupid phone and trying to use me as an awareness for your useless nickname..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2015
OmoUdoyo12:
Naira land was initiated for communication and to clear people's doubts where they need clarification and not for insults. Please be mindful of what you say to me. If you read my initial message on this carefully, I did asked for clarification and not insults.
Am very cautious of words, read my comment again if u can see any abusive term, am far more than that, do u know what rumor can cause? Do u know how many gullible people go online and just take anything they see online as true? do u know how u saddened peoples mind with your obvious rumor? U cant just disseminate rubbish and expect us to just keep quiet. Nairaland is full of intellectuals bro, stop ridiculing yourself on a public forum

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 20, 2015
My APL says compass8 will be training in Cross Rivers lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by destiro(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2015
chidyhels:

And where did u get ur APL from?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2015
OmoUdoyo12:
Before u type anything online bro I advise u to do some research on your own and not just pick anything from ogogoro joint n start causing panic. Its baffles me how some bad belles want this recruitment to b cancelled instead of u to wish the successful ones well and continue struggling till u clinch success u r here spreading rumor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abimbawealth(f): 8:55pm On May 20, 2015
chidyhels:
You dis okija babe...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2015
destiro:

And where did u get ur APL from?
Lolz, oluwole apl.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2015
chidyhels:
U go fear made in china APL na
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lionphil(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2015
starboi63:

you must be the greatest fool on earth, instead of you to ask me how i got the information, you pick up your stupid phone and trying to use me as an awareness for your useless nickname..

Ok bros, where did u get your info from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by idris4r83(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2015
Paretomaster:
Can't wait to get home and check mine.
Hope u r shortlisted bro
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 20, 2015
abimbawealth:
You dis okija babe...
grin I will consult the oracle ontop your head o But seriously, Why cross river? I loved kano... embarassed
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by abimbawealth(f): 9:35pm On May 20, 2015
chidyhels:
grin I will consult the oracle ontop your head o But seriously, Why cross river? I loved kano... embarassed
C'mon, stop kidding jor, your own 25th don reach?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by starboi63(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2015
lionphil:

Ok bros, where did u get your info from?

Good, i was not shortlisted though, buh i am desperate to get a msg for the APL, so i started calling my relative to inform them on my plans luckily for me one of them have a very good connection which i didnt know b4, i got connected to the man (i wont disclose the name here), and the man told me to forward my details without collecting a dime than a #400 recharge card. he further to tell me that some names will release this nite,friday and monday is the last day.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 20, 2015
abimbawealth:

C'mon, stop kidding jor, your own 25th don reach?
People with triple legs have collected already. But I will wait till 25th.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 20, 2015
There is a man of faith that can get this APL without knowing anybody or paying a dime.
That man will travel all the way to the venue of these APL collection centers without a formal mail to do so.
He will believe God for a miracle and it shall work for him just the way he planned it.

Who will be that man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.