Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Could This Be E-luck Or Curse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be E-luck Or Curse? (779 Views)

"How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" / Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be E-luck Or Curse? by osmodes(m): 7:08am On Apr 03, 2015
We've been friends since when I was in secondary school, we finished same year and we made our WAEC that same year, so we decide to work for a while and we both did that at Tantalizers, same outlet for two years. After that, we both decide to quit and learn something that could sustain us when we get to school. I learn computer engineering at Ikeja and she also ventured into fashion designing and for the whole time we were good friends.
During this long time, we were close friends and we talk about our relationships but she is just not lucky to av a working one, she has been jilted, betrayed, cheated on and even duped with cash, body and materially. (Despite her caring, loving and good heart).
Without any reasonable cause, guys will just stop talking to her and when she calls to ask if she has wronged them or something, all they told her is they can't continue. No more, No less.
Now we are both in the same university, 300l although in different discipline.
Last year, it happened that her 1yr relationship crumbled just as it use to be but prior to that time I stop seeing my gf cause we had a rough semester. So we are more like not dating although still talking. Now my friend and I are both single. So we go to parties, outings, cinemas and gyms together, more than we use to do before since their is no him or her for either us again, so we av the whole time only classes gives us breaks.
On Feb 14th, 2015. We both agreed to take the friendship to relationship cos we thought we are good a friends and our parents even thought we were dating before then, so its not gonna be new if we do.
Now, the relationship is just a month and some days but I don't find her as interesting as that friend that I use to know. Before we started this whole relationship thing, I do call her thrice or twice at least everyday, but now I hardly call her in a day and when she calls, I find it difficult to pick up. We haven't had sex but I've kissed her and am not seeing any girl yet, But I 'm just not happy been around her.
Can someone pls help me out on wah to do? Am losing a friend and the relationship thing isn't working. Don't just know maybe I should breakup with her. And if I breakup, will I still av my friend? Just thinking, is she carrying a curse or E-luck?
Re: Could This Be E-luck Or Curse? by BTT(m): 7:15am On Apr 03, 2015
osmodes:
We've been friends since when I was in secondary school, we finished same year and we made our WAEC that same year, so we decide to work for a while and we both did that at Tantalizers, same outlet for two years. After that, we both decide to quit and learn something that could sustain us when we get to school. I learn computer engineering at Ikeja and she also ventured into fashion designing and for the whole time we were good friends.
During this long time, we were close friends and we talk about our relationships but she is just not lucky to av a working one, she has been jilted, betrayed, cheated on and even duped with cash, body and materially. (Despite her caring, loving and good heart).
Without any reasonable cause, guys will just stop talking to her and when she calls to ask if she has wronged them or something, all they told her is they can't continue. No more, No less.
Now we are both in the same university, 300l although in different discipline.
Last year, it happened that her 1yr relationship crumbled just as it use to be but prior to that time I stop seeing my gf cause we had a rough semester. So we are more like not dating although still talking. Now my friend and I are both single. So we go to parties, outings, cinemas and gyms together, more than we use to do before since their is no him or her for either us again, so we av the whole time only classes gives us breaks.
On Feb 14th, 2015. We both agreed to take the friendship to relationship cos we thought we are good a friends and our parents even thought we were dating before then, so its not gonna be new if we do.
Now, the relationship is just a month and some days but I don't find her as interesting as that friend that I use to know. Before we started this whole relationship thing, I do call her thrice or twice at least everyday, but now I hardly call her in a day and when she calls, I find it difficult to pick up. We haven't had sex but I've kissed her and am not seeing any girl yet, But I 'm just not happy been around her.
Can someone pls help me out on wah to do? Am losing a friend and the relationship thing isn't working. Don't just know maybe I should breakup with her. And if I breakup, will I still av my friend? Just thinking, is she carrying a curse or E-luck?

Friends are for ever. Tell her exactly what you have written here.

If she's indeed your friend, you will need to help her analyse and conquer that detracts lovers from her.

Please help! She's already shouting.
Re: Could This Be E-luck Or Curse? by alberto2k(m): 7:19am On Apr 03, 2015
its too E-long for me to E-read angry
Re: Could This Be E-luck Or Curse? by Ab025(m): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2015
Don't kill the moment, you guys should do those things you used to do while you were just friends. tell her to be her normal self and stop acting "the good girl" syndrome most naija ladies like playing out in a relationship.
Re: Could This Be E-luck Or Curse? by vizkiz: 7:28am On Apr 03, 2015
I think the girl is cursed!!!!!!! shocked

Ok, on a more serious note, you just might be thinking/feeling that way probably because you'v seen her have other failed relationships...and I hope you are not dating this girl out of pity....believe me, it will end messy!
Re: Could This Be E-luck Or Curse? by SpeedyConnect(m): 7:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Mor fabricated than ....
Re: Could This Be E-luck Or Curse? by Vivly(f): 7:32am On Apr 03, 2015
What is E-luck?
Re: Could This Be E-luck Or Curse? by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2015
The Op intended to write Ill-luck, so you lot should cut him some slacks.

@Op, I don't think your partner is cursed, there are just few things she isn't getting right.

Most amazing people cease to be amazing when they move into a relationship. They simply stop doing that one amazing thing that made you want them, this has a lot to do with complacency.

This is your call to make. Inject life into the relationship, she would surely follow your cue. You two should spend more time together, shop together, study together, hangout together, make love if it's on your books, just do whatever you have to do to launch a chemistry that'd be unrivalled.

I reiterate, she isn't cursed. A boring relationship is one that haven't been getting creative ideas.
Re: Could This Be E-luck Or Curse? by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2015
You had me at E-luck grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be E-luck Or Curse? by mirexxx(f): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2015
alberto2k:
its too E-long for me to E-read angry
me too sad

(1) (Reply)

Angry Woman Drowns Cheating Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets In Bath / Late Night Facts / Any 6ft Tall Nairaland Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.