Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

As A Proud Nigerian, What I Stand For And say no to. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Proud Nigerian, What I Stand For And say no to. (302 Views)

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Proud Nigerian, What I Stand For And say no to. by malipberry: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2015
As a proud nigerian,I stand for and say no to:
1.I stand for greatness
2.I stand for unity
3.I stand for peace and love
4.I stand for economic growth
5.i say no to corruption
6.I stand against terrorism
7.I say no to tribalism
8.I see possibilities.
9.I say ONE nigeria!
10.I say this nation will work, I say this things are possible, I say I'm a nigerian.
What do you stand for and say no to?

(1) (Reply)

The Unrelated Doyin Okupe / Should The APC Shut Doors Against Decampees? / One Question For Nairalanders. Must Read !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.